Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) (81200 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by U2ice(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jesus is Lord!!

Deformity @ its peak!
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by U2ice(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jesus is Lord!!

Deformity @ its peak!
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
Lol,I'm not sure dats d cause....d father sef,medical experts can explain such conditions better.
might b some form of mutation.
OK
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cyriloha:

cool story Bro. ....
lols with your picture of obama sipping orijin.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
The simplest answer is that there is no God and we are left to the whims and caprices of nature. But most humans are too terrified of this option, so the resort to putting God in an equation that does not require any such entity. The complicate life by invoking some invisible, loving and all powerful creator (mind you they don't tell you where exactly he came from) who still allows terrible things like this to happen. The day most Nigerians realize there is no God will be the day we start facing our problems head on without any resort to some fairy tale nonsense - we will be a better society.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by pelumi001(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
mecuzee:
Dear Lord! I know this is not your will. I pray for a miracle IJN!
AMEN
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by onionsoup(f): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
podosci:
I thought God doesn't make mistakes in His creations, I guess the Bible lied

You are talking anyhow

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Jannie1999:
shocked seems as if the mother took sth while pregnant
Yh, probably,she was exposed to teratogenic agents like drugs,radiations or chemicals etc at the critical period of development.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2015
God deformed the baby face for a reason, It may be for fun who knows? Stop the noise and thank god for giving you a deformed baby...He may choose to take out your womb and make you impotent but for some reason he gave you this deform baby so praise him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:16am On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
What about hermerphrodites and conjoined twins? Can we now blame God
No we can't blame God. Yoruba's say "dara dara lohun ti oluwa da meaning every thing created by God is good. There are exceptions for us to know that he deserves our praise for creating us a complete human being,for being with us right from conception to birth. Conjoined twins is a result of incomplete splitting of the germinal disc after the formation of the primitive streak about 13 days after fertilization.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by podosci(m): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2015
So can we summarize it and say God made a mistake?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by 89luminux(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2015
If na oyinbo the baby is safe...but naija how dem go do am? Will they name the baby and watch am grow?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by bashsani(m): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2015
successinlife:

Good reply to the man,i noticed in your al quoran quotation of we (allah), please how many body or people formed allah(we)? no need for insult please,i will appreciate your explanayion. Thanks in advance.
the pronoun we (especially in Arabic language) is sometimes used to express pride,mightiest,honour and many of that category just as in we the company...even though it's just single person talking by using the pronoun we makes it looks bigger. pls ask more questions
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by charlesucheh(m): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Genetic_disorder-#mutation.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Ama80(f): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2015
ezenonso:
Look at the picture again and again . One day old baby this matured. Look at tighs ,hands ,size of thumb . Something is wrong with this picture. The story May still be true
tnx Fr f observation,i thot I was d only one dat noticed d child isn't a newly born.we await d real story.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by amb2015(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
this is just malformation not " God's mistake". which may likely occur do to carelessness of the expectant mothers.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by semanose: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2015
In this case of Genetic Mutation, how will this handled?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by soaksman: 1:49am On Aug 06, 2015
May be this has to do with drugs the mother took when she was pregnant.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 06, 2015
The filthy environment is dangerous enough to deform babies. It reminds me of people of Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Mobre(f): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
And the baby will be how many months before a scan would show its face? Now think about where and how it is feasible to flush a pregnancy that's most likely above 6 months. How safe do you think it is?

Sometimes I wonder where you people pull out your thoughts from. You make natural _retards even feel smart. lipsrsealed undecided
Actually fetal anomaly can be detected as early as 18_20wks gestational age by a sonographer. Plus an abortion can be done @ anytime if there's a need to. Stop being ignorant and rude @ same time

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 06, 2015
wey the pix?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by TalkDirect: 3:48am On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
God makes no mistakes my dear friend. Humans do. Certain drugs, radiations, environmental factors etc which all are man made can cause feutal cellular changes which may lead to things like this. Sometimes God is blamed for allowing war, terrorism, accidents as if humans are robots who are remotely controlled by God. What you need to do is ask why and learn so that you can PREVENT such occurrences. That's called taking responsibility. If you don't apply that principle then I can assure you that you will have a lot more to blame God for.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Jmechanism(m): 4:03am On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
1.u are d 1 dat lied. Roman 3 vs 4.God forbid let God be true ND let everyman be a liar. If d word of God say every good gift ND perfect gift cones from above, James 1 vs 17.God speaks d truth ND his integrity backs it up. Back to d woman, d attrocity men commit, even d devil marvel at it. U know not d woman, u know not her ways, y jump into conclusion, u only see d physical but never thought of d spiritual, I pray God opens ur eyes 4, "if hav I know"not to guish out from ur mouth. ND mind u, He is a God. ND his word is him. U are bless.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 06, 2015
DrAify:
It is called Treacher Collins syndrome.There is a face but distorted.
It is a genetic disorder due to mutation.
Treatment involves multidisciplinary approach.
Hmmmmmmm o ga o
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by peedeeasobie(m): 5:12am On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:

Chapter what verse what of the bible did you see that?
God didn't "create" the child!
The husband released sperm into the woman and a child was formed!
There are well documented medical reasons for such deformities.

Before you post such ignorance-filled opinion again, do your research!

In as much as I'm not an atheist, at least I respect the brilliant/intelligent ones!
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by peedeeasobie(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
The simplest answer is that there is no God and we are left to the whims and caprices of nature. But most humans are too terrified of this option, so the resort to putting God in an equation that does not require any such entity. The complicate life by invoking some invisible, loving and all powerful creator (mind you they don't tell you where exactly he came from) who still allows terrible things like this to happen. The day most Nigerians realize there is no God will be the day we start facing our problems head on without any resort to some fairy tale nonsense - we will be a better society.

It takes absolute stupidity to support the atheistic view!

whims and caprices of nature huh? This is the type of shallow answer you want us to give in exchange for a "god"?

Nature made man, nature made the waters, the planetary systems, nature made the animals, nature made the sun, made trees etc, who/what made nature?

If "something" made nature, that "something" must be God! If nothing made nature, then nature is God!

Moreover you are the one too scared to accept the belief in a "god"! You want an excuse to live anyhow and hope it all ends in the dust!

That you don't understand something doesn't mean its not real!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Dygeasy(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Mobre:

Actually fetal anomaly can be detected as early as 18_20wks gestational age by a sonographer. Plus an abortion can be done @ anytime if there's a need to. Stop being ignorant and rude @ same time
At how many weeks is the foetus fully developed into a baby with a face?

I believe whatever stage the baby is at that time, the parents would be in a dicey situation as to whether or not to terminate the pregnancy. This is more of a psychological thing. Think about it yourself. It would be like a case of deliberately killing something that you can almost feel. It's hard luck.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Pierocash(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Realist2:

Yea, i suspect interruption at embryonic formation.
Confirmento!!!na true talk
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by derolemode(m): 6:12am On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
be careful abt wot u say pls.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by enitey(f): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Birth defect
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by kayceerilyn(f): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2015
I marvel at the seeming spirituality of an average Nigerian youth. They tend to ascribe everything to the metaphysical because they are so scared of using their brains to thing. Concluding that it is spiritual makes us shallow and then we won't use our brains. The situation in the picture is a birth defect which likely arose from deletion of genes or a kind of mutation. It might be from the exposure to radioactive rays by the mum,or exposure to chemicals such as Nitrous acid which could lead to either a frameshift or a Nonsense mutation. The genes coding for facial structure may have been tamered with hence leaving the poor kid in that pitiable state. And yes,it is pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by toyese01(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Birth defect caused by drugs?? Nahhh, God knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.