Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) (81212 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Antoinne: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2015
peedeeasobie:

It takes absolute stupidity to support the atheistic view!

whims and caprices of nature huh? This is the type of shallow answer you want us to give in exchange for a "god"?

Nature made man, nature made the waters, the planetary systems, nature made the animals, nature made the sun, made trees etc, who/what made nature?

If "something" made nature, that "something" must be God! If nothing made nature, then nature is God!

Moreover you are the one too scared to accept the belief in a "god"! You want an excuse to live anyhow and hope it all ends in the dust!

That you don't understand something doesn't mean its not real!

Not very good analysis here.
It doesn't look to me like "something must be God". Must "something" be God? Must there be a God? Could it as well not end with nature? Nature having come about by slow steps over billions of years. Anything could have started that chain reaction that led to man, and that thing mustn't be God; it could as well be something we will know much later, but are just yet to know.

And even if nature is indeed God, as you claim. Must one believe in this "God"? Why should he have to excuse "living anyhow", as you put it? How is one's life or living bound to this "God"? At the end of the day, it looks to me you are eventually trying to extend that line from believing to worshiping. And that's where all you Nigerians get it wrong.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by zheroes(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
And the baby will be how many months before a scan would show its face? Now think about where and how it is feasible to flush a pregnancy that's most likely above 6 months. How safe do you think it is?

Sometimes I wonder where you people pull out your thoughts from. You make natural _retards even feel smart. lipsrsealed undecided
its possibly the much he knows, you didn't need to resort to insults, you started well but ended it poorly, no one knows it all. the bolded totally unnecessary
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Slickest(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
I thought God doesn't make mistakes in His creations, I guess the Bible lied
Foolishh view
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Slickest(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Antoinne:

It doesn't look to me like "something must be God". Must "something" be God? Must there be a God? Could it as well not end with nature? Nature having come about by slow steps over billions of years. Anything could have started that chain reaction that led to man, and that thing mustn't be God; it could as well be something we will know much later, but are just yet to know.

And even if nature is indeed God, as you claim. Must one believe in this "God"? Why should he have to excuse "living anyhow", as you put it? How is one's life or living bound to this "God"? At the end of the day, it looks to me you are eventually trying to extend that line from believing to worshiping. And that's where all you Nigerians get it wrong.

No tym for xplanation...
If u don't believe, u don't need to publicize ur dolt view...live ya lyf
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by peedeeasobie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Antoinne:

Anything could have started a chain reaction that led to man? good analysis indeed. so the thing started a chain reaction and the reaction stopped? and man started producing man? the same reaction started animals and trees and stopped?

whatever made/started such an intelligent being called man must in himself/itself be intelligent. it cannot just be a reaction! Look at the universe, the world, etc, this is not just some accidental sett off that started a reaction!

this is a masterful and well planned creation by an intelligent being.

if something/someone made you, your life directly or indirectly is bound to the person. Look at our earthly parents, they hold a certain form of control over us- which can be viewed as a type of honour/worship.

The talk and emphasis on Nigerians and their being religious is stale. Americans have religions/religious people. Other developed nations do also.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Harryzon(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dem Bleep her thru her ANUS
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by TS2(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bonapart:
Run b!tch, it's end time i said run

This your post is insensitive and painful....BUT IT CRACKED THE SHIIIT OUT OF ME!
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by TS2(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
She probably used some stuff/medication during pregnancy which she shouldnt have.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by oathman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congenital anomaly
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by jwils(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
efilefun:
Side effect of ikwale igbo and otuoke ogogoro during pregnancy
typical example of mad men that are not roaming the street unclad
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by BreezyRita(f): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
I viewed this thread earlier and had this feeling of something being wrong.
Something isn't right here.
The baby was delivered when?? Cos I know a day old or week-old baby is supposed to be slightly pink and all wrinkled. Not this little boy that seems about some months old.
The photo is not very clear, compared to that of the viewers.
And what's that I see on his lower abdomen? Another pintle?
My opinion: This photo is fake!
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by goodychet: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pierocash:
I Smell Abortion pill
not talk like that oh
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Antoinne: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Anything could have started a chain reaction that led to man? good analysis indeed. so the thing started a chain reaction and the reaction stopped? and man started producing man? the same reaction started animals and trees and stopped?

There is a fundamental problem with thinking that man is so special that a chain reaction/any chain reaction could have lead to his creation. If this reaction is proceeding at a crawling at an almost imperceptible rate, then you certainly wouldn't see it in your lifetime. That doesn't mean it is not happening. Scientists who are looking at a bigger picture over chains and chains of fossils can see this. Check the data.

whatever made/started such an intelligent being called man must in himself/itself be intelligent. it cannot just be a reaction! Look at the universe, the world, etc, this is not just some accidental sett off that started a reaction!

this is a masterful and well planned creation by an intelligent being.

Whatever made man doesn't have to be intelligent. Don't get it wrong. The fastest computers today (hypercomputers, supercomputers) can do calculations humans will never ever dream of computing. These calculations they'll do in microseconds; yet in a lifetime humans can never do such calculations. How about that? Didn't humans create these computers? How come they are smarter (at least in that regard) than their creators? Don't be so carried away.

if something/someone made you, your life directly or indirectly is bound to the person. Look at our earthly parents, they hold a certain form of control over us- which can be viewed as a type of honour/worship.

The talk and emphasis on Nigerians and their being religious is stale. Americans have religions/religious people. Other developed nations do also.
That then is where the problem lies. Maybe in Nigeria, your parents hold "a certain form of control over" you. You can't say that for others.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Ifeolubo: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
please don't say something like that. God's creation is pertect and it will always be perfect no matter what happens.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by podosci(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
The baby without a face is perfect?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by anssy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:

The baby born that way is part of God's plan, shocked

I prefer to burn in hell for eternity than to worship the monster who created this child in his own image angry

if there is a God, he better have a good explanation to mankind undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by peedeeasobie(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Antoinne:

There is a fundamental problem with thinking that man is so special that a chain reaction/any chain reaction could have lead to his creation. If this reaction is proceeding at a crawling at an almost imperceptible rate, then you certainly wouldn't see it in your lifetime. That doesn't mean it is not happening. Scientists who are looking at a bigger picture over chains and chains of fossils can see this. Check the data.

Whatever made man doesn't have to be intelligent. Don't get it wrong. The fastest computers today (hypercomputers, supercomputers) can do calculations humans will never ever dream of computing. These calculations they'll do in microseconds; yet in a lifetime humans can never do such calculations. How about that? Didn't humans create these computers? How come they are smarter (at least in that regard) than their creators? Don't be so carried away.

That then is where the problem lies. Maybe in Nigeria, your parents hold "a certain form of control over" you. You can't say that for others.

You see the issue here! "If", what reaction is that? what or who set of the reaction? A reaction that produces mankind, another reaction that produces animals, another reaction that produces trees, another reaction that produces the planetary systems! wow, what a reaction! Even the most intelligent scientist knows that this theory sounds stupid!

computer more intelligent than man? seriously? man made computers! The basic process in computer is garbage in, garbage out. Whatever the calculations and processing, the computer only gives what it has been programmed to do. It was made, not a product of some reactions!

That other nations don't have honour towards their parents doesn't make it right! Its a corruption caused by their so-called freedom because they once had that honour.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Pinkieblue(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
they are brothers na. If we go down on history Lane, it could be that the 1st man that settled in ABA is from China

Hahahahahahahaha.......

Damn...... I can't stop laughing
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by bumeks(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
better don't put curse on ur self by sin of blasphemy
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by podosci(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Didn't know blasphemy is a sin......I apologise to shago, the God of thunder
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by tysontim(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Cause Of The Faceless Child Born At Aba Reveled

https://www.nairaland.com/2507500/reveled-cause-faceless-child-born#36680364
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Bonapart(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
TS2:

This your post is insensitive and painful....BUT IT CRACKED THE SHIIIT OUT OF ME!
grin cheesy
Yea it's funny but only to sensitive ones
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by emitheo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
na 2 inject the child 2 die...instead 2 let d poor child come suffer
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by HyDef(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is Treacher-Collins Syndrome.
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by DammyOlu123(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
HyDef:
This is Treacher-Collins Syndrome.
Sharap. Don't try and wow us with big English. If you can't say the meaning, the aetiology, the pathophysiology, management and treatment, then don't say nothing! Gerara hearr!!!
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by DrAify(f): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
What does "o ga o" mean?
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmmmmm o ga o
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
DrAify:
What does "o ga o" mean?
It's yoruba and it means "nawa o"
You know the meaning of that right?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by DrAify(f): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yeah!
Thanks and I hope you had a great day?
AgapeCharis:
It's yoruba and it means "nawa o"
You know the meaning of that right?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah!
Thanks and I hope you had a great day?
Yea, today was awesome. How was yours? Still on vacation?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by DrAify(f): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Great!
Yeah.
AgapeCharis:
Yea, today was awesome. How was yours? Still on vacation?
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
DrAify:
Great!
Yeah.
You really must be enjoying yourself. Seems you won't be going back anytime soon. cheesy
Re: Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) by DrAify(f): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Yeah!
20th of this month
AgapeCharis:
You really must be enjoying yourself. Seems you won't be going back anytime soon. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.