Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. (8547 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
LOL when I remember this one incedent dat happened to me back in school. I jst feel like going back. Crazy right cheesy

Ok so during my final year days I was at a lodge party. The part had been on for about an hour but it didn't get hot until 11pm to 12midnight.

There was this shorty going crazy on the dance floor. Infact almost all the guys wanted to dance with her. Nice good looking girl, wore a bum short and sleeveless top. This babe was going wild and to my luck I got shorty to one dark corner on the floor and we were jst rocking.

Shorty was grinding up all on me and ur boy was trying so hard (pun intended) to hide he's hard on. We where sweating like chickens the day b4 Christmas day. tongue I guess she was high or something becos b4 I knew what was up. Shorty's hand slid down my trousers inside my boxers to my Main Man. I was surprised, confused, excited, and scared at the same time.

Shorty would jst smile and look at me at interval. I tried to compose myself, it continued for some minutes and as a sharp guy na. I tired moving it to my niggas room in the lodge but she refused.

Later found out that shorty was jst a Tease (cock tease) cos my guy also told me she did the same thing to him..

Lol.. It might not be as crazy as someone's experience. So guys and girls do share urs.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmm

Ftc

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Craziest thing that happened to me at a party was when I was asked to UnCloth a guy completely or pay fine.....cheesy,it was one hell of a party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
And u allowed her to feel ur thing? Maybe she obliged cuz she felt ur dick was tiny.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by IamLEGEND1: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
#PartyVirgin

#NeverBeenTouched
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
I went to my cousin's graduation after-party with her..

It was getting late, and the graduants were getting tipsy(there was alcohol) and jx acting lyk zombies.... I was laughing my azz off cos they looked funny.. then the devil strikes angry

This very drunk mad, buh handsome dude came from no where and jx vomitted on me!!!!! I was so embarrassed and humiliated cos ppl were looking at me lyk I smell like shiiit or somthn!! and there was no bathroom to wash my body! it was so horrible. after giving that fool a piece of my mind, I left. I went home smelling lyk rat shiiit undecided I will never forget that experience.

and the worst thing is that, I knew a lot of ppl in dat party! I was lyk popular cos my cousin z very popular there, and that was my former school, and when I was in sec school, I used to do senior girl(If u knw wat I mean) to some of them, and today they r gonna laugh at me.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by PraizFresh(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just can't figure out why would a lady go so raw and wild to get a niqqas turned one but not willing to give a BJ...!!!
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
during my matric day .. my department hosted a party.. I got drunk and started dancing wild, rocking both guys and girls.. ...my couz who came with me, took me out to one corner... I started vomiting, and one girl who I just knew, removed my cloth and poured water on me.. It would have been worse, if not for my couz and that babe

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by tobiboss(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
OtunbaPhemie, come o! Come share your tori
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Blackfire(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Bad boy olden days....
Heheheehe.

I remember one party,there was this lady everyone want to dance with, she was the main atraction..light skin, short jeans skirt packaging why Nigeria and cameroon ve been fighting over BAKASSI, a tight top that will make u leave stoke city for manCHESTER.
She just sat there sip her drink... Go to the dance floor dance this seductive dance then go back to her sit... I tell u one igbo guy there was nearly **** on himself.
Well me i enter the party with a lady friend(just friend o), this lady at the other side capitivated me, but as a bad boy i switch on my mind control/game,
i wispered something funny to my lady friend,she laughed uncontrollably, i left her...went straight to the fine girl,but ignoring her completely i ask the girl incharge of drinks for a bottle of wine,back to my table, after about 2 minites, i stood up, did something crazy, i kiss the hand of my friend, she giggled.

I went to the dance floor dance like a big boy for a minite went back to my seat...

U will be suprise what happened next...

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by misspicy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blackfire:
Bad boy olden days....
Heheheehe.

I remember one party,there was this lady everyone want to dance with, she was the main atraction..light skin, short jeans skirt packaging why Nigeria and cameroon ve been fighting over BAKASSI, a tight top that will make u leave stoke city for manCHESTER.
She just sat there sip her drink... Go to the dance floor dance this seductive dance then go back to her sit... I tell u one igbo guy there was nearly **** on himself.
Well me i enter the party with a lady friend(just friend o), this lady at the other side capitivated me, but as a bad boy i switch on my mind control/game,
i wispered something funny to my lady friend,she laughed uncontrollably, i left her...went straight to the fine girl,but ignoring her completely i ask the girl incharge of drinks for a bottle of wine,back to my table, after about 2 minites, i stood up, did something crazy, i kiss the hand of my friend, she giggled.

I went to the dance floor dance like a big boy for a minite went back to my seat...

U will be suprise what happened next...

What happened nextgrin
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
And u allowed her to feel ur thing? Maybe she obliged cuz she felt ur dick was tiny.

As in? undecided
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
Craziest thing that happened to me at a party was when I was asked to UnCloth a guy completely or pay fine.....cheesy,it was one hell of a party

And did u?
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
PraizFresh:
I just can't figure out why would a lady go so raw and wild to get a niqqas turned one but not willing to give a BJ...!!!

Same question I asked bro.. I guess she was jst a tease
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
during my matric day .. my department hosted a party.. I got drunk and started dancing wild, rocking both guys and girls.. ...my couz who came with me, took me out to one corner... I started vomiting, and one girl who I just knew, removed my cloth and poured water on me.. It would have been worse, if not for my couz and that babe

Lol niggas can't handle there liquor! cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Most pipo's experience seem to be liquor induced.. Funny enough mine I was completely sober.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by ggrin(f): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Smoked shisha that year embarassed
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by faith551(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

U were playing spin the bottle?
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by faith551(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
embarassed haven't been to one, but really want to, who'll take me along
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
mrkay101:
Most pipo's experience seem to be liquor induced.. Funny enough mine I was completely sober.
what! you mean you was sn♠♠♕
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
mrkay101:
what! you mean you was sober and still messed up,
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Craziest thing that has ever happened to me at a party?

Two years ago someone invited my mum and I to a wedding ceremony in Osun. My mum and I were dressed in the best attire we could find at home, drove for more than 3 hours from Lagos to Osun only to miss the party's jollof rice. angry What could be crazier than that?

Friedplantain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by koppa(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Let me join the band wagon...

Mine was during my First year in Uni,went to a course mate party...shii got banging around 11pm or so..different liquor,wanted to prove the hard guy took a whole bottle of small Calypso,,didn't know when I started doing stunts,was whisked away by my friends then threw up,...

Didn't wake up at least until noon the next day,couldn't walk properly when I woke up sef,was just staggering,though I would die that day....was hungry buh I couldn't eat...I was just looking like a dummy...

Miss Shut get over here,your experience,this gonna be some fun
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
koppa:
Let me join the band wagon...

Mine was during my First year in Uni,went to a course mate party...shii got banging around 11pm or so..different liquor,wanted to prove the hard guy took a whole bottle of small Calypso,,didn't know when I started doing stunts,was whisked away by my friends then threw up,...

Didn't wake up at least until noon the next day,couldn't walk properly when I woke up sef,was just staggering,though I would die that day....was hungry buh I couldn't eat...I was just looking like a dummy...

Miss Shut get over here,your experience,this gonna be some fun

lol bad boy,you can't tempt me

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2015
PraizFresh:

I can do worse,believe me.
we don't always do those shit just to get your stuff,sometimes it's just a play cheesy

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
I've got pretty loads of experiences,let's just say I like going wild sometimes wink. I call it 'winding out'

okay lemme just share one.

I remember going on a kinda date with 3 male coursemates many months ago,they're the kinda very shy guys and no girl wanted to go to the party with them,so I decided to do all 3 of them the favor.

Literally, I was exposing them...got them drunk,made them smoke shisha and even got ladies on their thighs wink
okay, it all escalated.I'd too much stuffs that night and I had my lips all over their faces,I was doing shit to 3 nerdy guys while everyone was watching and roaring with excitement,thank goodness my girl friend dragged me off before it could get worse.
I wasn't gonna believe my friend but I'd to Cus those dudes avoided me for weeks only for them to start making advances later on.

LOL it was difficult to make them believe I wasn't really into them.How was I gonna date 3 nerds at once anyway cheesy

koppa wink you won
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Last party I ever went to. This girl who was friends with my cousin at the time invited us over to her house for a house warming party. We didn't live in there area so we didn't know most of the guests. So anyway, we were sitting in the lounge & this guy was sitting next to me. I don't remember how we started talking but we ended up having a conversation anyway. Look, I can charm the pants off anyone & it often gets me in a lot of trouble (people thinking I must be interested in them romantically). Not my fault though. I'm just very chatty by nature. This time at the party was no different. It started when I went to the toilet & my new friend followed me shocked I came back to sit down & again he followed me. When we were sitting he took out money so the other guys can go bring more drinks, etc. I don't drink alcohol..at least not like that. Drinks started flowing, music pumping & my new friend jumped up & started gyrating his hips dancing. All this while he was staring at me lol. We started laughing because his dancing was too much. Ok, time passed & we had to leave. OH MY GOODNESS! The guy went nuts! In his mind he thought I was his catch for the night. He had told himself that I was going home with him because he bought drinks, drinks which I didn't even drink because I don't drink. He almost threw me over his shoulder when I resisted going to his house. He lived a few houses away from the house party. I've never been that scared in my whole life. I was practically shaking with fear. People started interfering & told him to let me go. To this day I don't remember how I managed to escape because I was dazed. It was so unbelievable, almost like having an out of body experience.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Candyrain(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Last party I ever went to. This girl who was friends with my cousin at the time invited us over to her house for a house warming party. We didn't live in there area so we didn't know most of the guests. So anyway, we were sitting in the lounge & this guy was sitting next to me. I don't remember how we started talking but we ended up having a conversation anyway. Look, I can charm the pants off anyone & it often gets me in a lot of trouble (people thinking I must be interested in them romantically). Not my fault though. I'm just very chatty by nature. This time at the party was no different. It started when I went to the toilet & my new friend followed me shocked I came back to sit down & again he followed me. When we were sitting he took out money so the other guys can go bring more drinks, etc. I don't drink alcohol..at least not like that. Drinks started flowing, music pumping & my new friend jumped up & started gyrating his hips dancing. All this while he was staring at me lol. We started laughing because his dancing was too much. Ok, time passed & we had to leave. OH MY GOODNESS! The guy went nuts! In his mind he thought I was his catch for the night. He had told himself that I was going home with him because he bought drinks, drinks which I didn't even drink because I don't drink. He almost threw me over his shoulder when I resisted going to his house. He lived a few houses away from the house party. I've never been that scared in my whole life. I was practically shaking with fear. People started interfering & told him to let me go. To this day I don't remember how I managed to escape because I was dazed. It was so unbelievable, almost like having an out of body experience.

Are you kidding me? That dude must be crazy. Can you imagine such effrontery? To him buying drinks for a lady means the lady must end up on his bed. Nice "falling his hands" Punky wink

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

Are you kidding me? That dude must be crazy. Can you imagine such effrontery? To him buying drinks for a lady means the lady must end up on his bed. Nice "falling his hands" Punky wink

That must have been what he was used to. Guys get girls easy these days so he must have thought I was the usual type. He had since passed away from hiv & I was not surprised at all. What a psycho!

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Mznaett: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
God pls forgive me cry dnt ask me y o
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Candyrain(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That must have been what he was used to. Guys get girls easy these days so he must have thought I was the usual type. He had since passed away from hiv & I was not surprised at all. What a psycho!

OMG!!! Only God knows how many ladies he must have infected. A psycho indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Beautiful............? / How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess / Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.