Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love (1410 Views)

God Deliver Us From The Real Truth Of Unity And Love In Nigeria / When Death Came Knocking And Love Flew Out The Window- A Story / Bashorun Gaa - Cruel Tyrant Or Misunderstood Freedom Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love

I saw her raising her smooth long legs for all eyes to see her alluring thighs as she danced in unison with the other pretty women in the cancan. It was like a scene from the Moulin Rouge, and as I was leering at her, something snapped in my brain and I woke up. I turned to look at her still sleeping quietly like a baby by my side. She was topless and I gazed at her heaving chest as she was breathing. I felt like kissing her big round breasts, but I rose from the sofa bed and decided to open the wooden windows. It was still dark as I opened the windows to be greeted by the dawn chorus of the canaries and other birds. I felt the cool breeze of spring as the wind blew into my studio. She stirred and mumbled some inaudible words and turned to a new sleeping position, exposing those alluring smooth thighs. I swallowed two lumps of saliva as I felt the urge to caress them again. I sighed and decided to pull the duvet over them and walked to my chaise longue to read a book I left there last night, the poems of Wole Soyinka, who is the first African Nobel laureate in Literature. I was still stark naked and as I sat down, the leather warmed my penis and balls. I turned to her again, the beauty of my truth. She yawned and unconsciously spread her legs wide apart as if rejecting the covering of the duvet, and I could not resist going to the muse of my freedom and my sweetest love.
To touch you and to hold you.
To kiss you and to feel you.
Kissing you is so exciting and making love to you is so thrilling

By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
Tuesday, 17 March, 2009
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by jeythunder(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2009
you go just die before your time
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by yme1(f): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2009
@poster
nice book you got there
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by nanaboi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
Orikinla,
Did u ever see those Chinese inscriptions about Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Love? A friend of mine's got them hanging on his wall. Did they inspire this writing? I mean, could you get he writer to comment?
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2009
nanaboi:

Orikinla,
Did u ever see those Chinese inscriptions about Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Love? A friend of mine's got them hanging on his wall. Did they inspire this writing? I mean, could you get he writer to comment?
No.

I wrote this on the spur of the moment.

Like now, I am at work in the office and reading posts on Nairaland and getting inspired by the thoughts of others.
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by kaylonda(f): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2009
nice one
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by nanaboi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2009
So the name at the bottom of the write up, that's urs?
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by Orikinla(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2009
Nanaboi,
Yes.

Thank you for your contribution to Supple magazine.
The Publisher told me your article was good.

Cheers!
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by sylve11: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2009
jeythunder:

you go just die before your time

Omo wetin na? cool
Re: Truth, Beauty, Freedom, And Love by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2009
sylve11:

Omo wetin na? cool

He thought it was a true life experience.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And The Materials For Students / RUTH ABOKO KU - "Love On Top" Concluding Part. / UNN Student Writes About His Experience With A Pretty Girl He Saw At A Cafeteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.