Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion (46301 Views)

Swansea City Confirms Sacking Of Paul Clement / Iheanacho First Hattrick / Man City Confirms Kelechi Iheanacho’s First Team Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Swagavillage(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Manchester City have confirmed that Kelec​h​i
Iheanacho has been promoted to the first team for
the 2015/2016 season.

The Nigerian forward featured in five pre-season
games, scoring twice and was heavily tipped to be
included in the senior squad following his
sparkling form.

It was then confirmed on Wednesday night when
he was presented alongside two other academy
graduates Jason Denayer and Marcos Lopes to the
club’s fans during City’s annual award ceremony
that usually precedes the season opener​.
“@Jasondenayer, @Rony10Lopes & @67Kelechi
are the three academy graduates promoted to the
first team,” the club’s official Twitter handle
confirmed.

Iheanacho is expected to play a part in Monday
night’s away clash against West Brom at the
Hawthorns.

Also at the awards night, Toni Duggan emerged
winner of the Nissan Goal of the Season Award for
her stunning strike against Chelsea.

While Sergio Aguero won the Etihad Airways Player
of the Season award.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/man-city-confirms-iheanachos-first-team.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by gabazin080(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Congratulations to the young lad. Thank God he didn't join one sh*t club in London called Chelsea. Career distroyers
#YNWA bro

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by timijoseph01(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok... Letz hope he doesnt turn out to be a ''Mikel''.. Wud be 9ce watching him play evry week in the best league in d world.. Cogratz little boy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by gabazin080(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
During my school days I always hope to be a professional footballer. I was captain of my school team and my local club in IFO, ogun state. But it all ended when I broke my leg 2 months to my senior waec, that was how my father forced me to stop going to training with a promise that he would get me a better Academy but he didn't till I lost interest because age was not on my side.
Now my kid brother who is 12 is training with that same local club but always told me he would like to be a professional footballer.
I don't want my bro's dream also die like mine. So I want to know which good football Academy that have made some star footballer that I can register him with either in lagos or ogun.
Please nairalanders help me

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Krasid(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
I wish him the best for the upcoming season.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by nnachukz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yes Yes Yes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
congrats bro
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by mijestic: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
E don happen. Please nairalanders help me find coach Nduka Ugbade. He needs to eat his words.

15 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Motivatore: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Remember that name... Nachooooooooooo!
The future looks bright for the SE already.

7 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by nerodenero: 1:53am On Aug 06, 2015
First team football, in a good league and in one of the best clubs in the world, what more can we ask for? How many Nigerian players playing now is better than him? He is gradually fulfilling his potentials.

Oliseh, please do the needful as Madam Stella Oduah would say as the time is now.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Callmemike(m): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Very great. Now let me see some goals rock in from him
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Princeparix(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Patience and hard work pays. cool cool

Wey all those niggas Wey take say Nacho no fit join man city first team..... shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by oloriooko(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2015
And this is the same guy Manu Garba said was not fit and good enough for his yeye team at U20
Congrats bro we are proud of you
Wish him the best and injury free season

34 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by pazienza(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Hard work pays. Congratulations Iheanacho, you earned it, don't relax now, keep fighting, and who knows how far you can get in your footballing career, perhaps another George Weah in the making.

The next is to try and break into Man city first Eleven, you can do it, just take your chances when they present.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Who among Kelechi pearls got to where he his now? Manu Garba and our local coaches should learn not to kill what they built, Sunday Mba comes to mind
Congrat Kelechi on ur promotion I pray u makes Nigerians proud.

24 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Swagavillage(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015
lalasticlala let the world know pls
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Nice one... Hardwork always pay... . . . God help those that also has same dream of becoming professionals. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
So glad for him....hope Manu and Nduka can see the gem they failed to utilise because of bad belle-ism....

Iheanacho will now be used as a cover alongside Sterling in the absence of Aguero and Bony. He's expected to feature in their first game against West Bromwich Albion.

Meanwhile, that's a picture of Jason Denayer, Marcos Lopes and Kelechi Iheanacho last night when they were promoted to the senior team

Cc: thegoodjoe

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by klarrychenko94: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
This should be on frontpage.
This one na goodnews, next is to break into their first 11. Kelechi is scored 2 goals for city during last year preseason, 2 goals again this with 2 assists the future is bright for him.

Hope those losers Ugbade and Garba are seeing things.

15 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Better things ahead for the young man. However, he should know that talent is never enough.

2 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Lordskyes(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice one lad...
Go make Nigerians proud!!!!!
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by damiloladuke: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have always been a fan of this guy and am so happy for him.

am shifting to Man City now

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

3 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by safarigirl(f): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Just got the news he'll be given the No. 11 jersey ât City.....safe to say City just got a ton of naija fans courtesy Kelechi

20 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by allanphash7(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is the best time they can enjoy the guy cos i know the guy is 10yrs older than his football age

Iheanacho next Africa best player loading

3 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by peeparty(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
wow good news been expecting this.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Rounakid(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan / Nigeria Vs Ghana WCQ Today: VAR Installed And Ghanaians Are Mocking Nigeria / List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.