Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State (16648 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
More site pictures

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

16th day at work
Work in progress

Block work to roof level completed

Lintel concrete cast completed

Reinforcement work in progress

Column concrete cast to lintel level completed

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

16th day at work
Work in progress

Concrete facial work in progress

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

17th day at work
Work in progress

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by mufutau55(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
kcsystems:
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder
17th day at work
Work in progress

Good progress. Money good o.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
What is the size of the land you are building on?
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Babs612000(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Excellent work.

So it took you 10 days to get this done. I will have to increase my time on the ground to accomplish mine that is slightly bigger at 15 x 24 meters.

Would love to see your figures to get to this stage. A rough figure is okay.
Please why don't you use iron on the German floor .

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 26, 2015
mufutau55:

Good progress. Money good o.

Hajji M.

Yes oooo!
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Sagamite:
What is the size of the land you are building on?

About 3plots but a plot is enough for the building.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Babs612000:

Please why don't you use iron on the German floor .

It's not a raft foundation I did and am building on a firm or good soil.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Babs612000(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
kcsystems:

It's not a raft foundation I did and am building on a firm or good soil.
Many thanks for the above information.
Again how much have you spend so far to this level please.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Babs612000:

Many thanks for the above information.
Again how much have you spend so far to this level please.

Updated cost not collated yet but can give a rough estimate. Kindly send me your email

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by TLAX: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
What type of concrete fascia do you plan? Precast or in situ? What is the rough estimate for this?
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by customised87: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
kcsystems:

Updated cost not collated yet but can give a rough estimate. Kindly send me your email
. Sir u can send d rough cost to my mail too sir femioyatope@yahoo.com thanks n God bless
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
TLAX:
What type of concrete fascia do you plan? Precast or in situ? What is the rough estimate for this?

Insitu concrete
About 1M estimate
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by snakebeat: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
kcsystems:

Insitu concrete
About 1M estimate
I think 1m is too much...
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
snakebeat:

I never said 1m but gave a estimate close that that amount (About 1M)
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

18th day at work
Work in progress

Concrete facial formwork still in progress

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by mufutau55(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2015
kcsystems:

Insitu concrete
About 1M estimate

What about Pre-cast? What will be the saving difference.?

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Babs612000(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2015
kcsystems:

Thanks here is the email babs612000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by testoy: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for the good job, You are making good progress.
Can you send estimated cost till now to my e-mail. testoy01@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Contact us for your Aluminium windows,doors via tel: 08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com Thanks. Wish you success on your project sir
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
testoy:
Thanks for the good job, You are making good progress.
Can you send estimated cost till now to my e-mail. testoy01@yahoo.com

Thanks for the kind remarks.
Pardon me I have been so busy, try bear with me
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Contact us for your Aluminium windows,doors via tel: 08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com Thanks. Wish you success on your project sir

Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
kcsystems:

Amen. Thanks
u are welcome sir
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

19th day at work
Work in progress

Concrete facial formwork completed

Mechanical work in progress

Electrical work in progress

Reinforcement work for concrete facial in progress

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Babs612000(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
kcsystems:

Many thanks for your emailing.
This will help me a lot on the project that I am about to start.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Slaw12: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Babs612000:

Many thanks for your emailing.
This will help me a lot on the project that I am about to start.

Pls can u send d same to femioyatope@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

20th day at work
Work in progress

Mechanical work in progress

Electrical work in progress

Reinforcement work on concrete facial completed

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by PropTrader: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
snakebeat:

Please let's keep our judgements on cost estimates given here private so that others are encouraged to share. Controversies generated by such comments above is why people like Spyder880 and a host of others are not very forthcoming with cost analysis of projects anymore. You can either ask for more details or compare with estimates given in other threads (assuming people are encouraged once more to share) to reach you decision.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by snakebeat: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
PropTrader:

Please let's keep our judgements on cost estimates given here private so that others are encouraged to share. Controversies generated by such comments above is why people like Spyder880 and a host of others are not very forthcoming with cost analysis of projects anymore. You can either ask for more details or compare with estimates given in other threads (assuming people are encouraged once more to share) to reach you decision.
Well noted.
Thanks a lot sir...
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Johnflavour(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Guy please I will like you to send me the estimate of this concrete facial on my email, I have almost the same project at hand now and it has reach this stage. Here is the email address okwudiliogeze@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Estate Agent Wants Me To Pay 130% Of The Rent As Agent/Agreement / Top 6 Reasons Why the Lagos Rent-to-Own Scheme is Great / Ebute-Metta Building Collapse: Death Toll Rises To 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.