Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (26893 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Am just going to write this,it took a lot of courage.

I attended a wedding of one of my moms friends as a bridesmaid. Before the wedding she made a website and and asked the bridesmaids and groomsmen(all married except one) to send their pictures so she can upload it for the guest to see the bridesmaids and groomsmen,as well as other important things like wedding and reception venues. On each of our pictures she wrote something about us. On mine she said that I was a beautiful and intelligent girl(we took a class together),and that she was once my mum`s flower girl(true)

I went for the wedding rehearsal and I noticed that they were all like,who is this. I almost got paired up with the only single guy there(the problem here) but the other bridesmaids were like choosing whom they wanted to be paired with. Just imagine. At last I was paired up with a cute but married fellow.

On the day of the wedding,well, even the rehearsal day, I noticed the single guy eyes on me most of the time. In the Limousine,at the reception...He finally approached me and we just had a light conv. before he was called away. Someone(the guys friend) told me that the guy I was just talking with is a millionaire. That of course got my attention.

Well,from body language I could tell he wanted to talk to me more so I tried not to look too busy but he wasn`t chanced to do so. So at the end of the wedding I told him I was leaving,he was talking to a lady and he was like uh uh uh,Ill see you.

Now the pictures of the wedding was uploaded on Facebook and I was tagged in my own picture. I commented on my picture and I got some likes,including his. I was expecting him,of course,to send me a friend request or something but I didn`t see anything. Just that of my partner on that day. My problem...is he expecting me to send him a friend request? What do you think happened guys?

Umm, our age difference is 12.He knows that.
Re: . by PunterTim(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wat Are U Sayin

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
This your narration get as e be o. I advice you to edit and make it clearer sis!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
PunterTim:
Wat Are U Sayin
Sorry. I just edited some stuff
Re: . by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
dovelike:
I attended a wedding of one of my moms friends as a bridesmaid. Before the wedding she made a website and and asked the bridesmaids and groomsmen(all married except one) to send their pictures so she can upload it for the guest to see the bridesmaids and groomsmen,as well as other important things like wedding and reception venues. On each of our pictures she wrote something about us. On mine she said that I was a beautiful and intelligent girl(we took a class together),and that she was once my mum`s flower girl(true)

We went for rehearsal and I noticed that they were all like,who is this. So I almost got paired up with single one(the problem here) but the other bridesmaids were like choosing whom they wanted to be paired with. Just imagine. At last I was paired up with a cute but married fellow.

On the day of the wedding,well, even the rehearsal day, I noticed the single guys eyes on me most of the time. In the Limousine,at the reception...He finally approached me and we just had a light conv. before he was called away. Someone(the guys friend) told me that the guy I was just talking with is a millionaire. That of course got my attention.

Well,from body language I could tell he wanted to talk to me more so I tried not to look too busy but he wasn`t chanced to do so. So at the end of the wedding I told him I was leaving,he was talking to a lady and he was like uh uh uh,Ill see you.

Now the pictures of the wedding was uploaded on Facebook and I was tagged in my own picture. I commented on my picture and I got some likes,including his. I was expecting him,of course,to send me a friend request or something but I didn`t see anything. Just that of my partner on that day. My problem...is he expecting me to send him a friend request? What do you think happened guys?

Abeg you go?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
forget him. U are too beautiful to go woo a guy. If he likes u. He will surely send u that friend request.

2 Likes

Re: . by pbs4real(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
dovelike:

We went for rehearsal and I noticed that they were all like,who is this. So I almost got paired up with single one(the problem here) but the other bridesmaids were like choosing whom they wanted to be paired with. Just imagine. At last I was paired up with a cute but married fellow.

On the day of the wedding,well, even the rehearsal day, I noticed the single guys eyes on me most of the time. In the Limousine,at the reception...He finally approached me and we just had a light conv. before he was called away. Someone(the guys friend) told me that the guy I was just talking with is a millionaire. That of course got my attention.

the millionaire part really got u. . . .stp wasting time and do the neeful,send him the fb request and also tel him u luv him asap . . Afteral this life is all abt give and take. . . . Dnt dull ursef make ur move shaparly. . . .*galz and money sha*undecided

6 Likes

Re: . by AfricanApple(f): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
if you like him and not his millions, then I say send him a friend's request. its musnt always be the guys doing it

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Abeg you go?
Go where?
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Just keep waiting for the friend request, I think he's coming don't worry

Meanwhile I don't really get how people don't understand the story? I find it very clear, I don't know whats wrong with her storytelling...? I can understand her very well

If I were you and he didn't add me after a while I would just add him along with like 10 other people I had met at the wedding

But from the story it sounds like he's coming. probably just busy making his millions lol

7 Likes

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Someone is smitten obviously. cheesy

Normally, he should be the one to hit the friend request button on you if he's interested in you. Wait for some more days and add him up but ensure you don't chat him up first and see how it turns out.

If he doesn't engage you in a convo then it's obvious he isn't into you and might be involve with someone else. That someone isn't married doesn't always mean they're single, as they could be in a committed relationship.

I'm curious, he's a millionaire in what denomination? The usd?

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
dovelike:

What do you mean?
He mean your post is incomprehensible, inscrutable,elusive and incoherent.
Re: . by ladyF(f): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol na by force?

Who has seen this old movie: he's just not that into u. Pls dont go stalking the guy. I take God beg u.

1 Like

Re: . by tpiander: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
cant make head or tail of the story.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
dovelike:

Go where?
I mean't to write which school you go?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Lol na by force?
hahaha, u be wicked oo
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
He mean your post is incomprehensible, inscrutable,elusive and incoherent.
Uh ok. Let the ones that understand it comment.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
sighs#

#YOLO
Re: . by ladyF(f): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Don't send him any friend request o, if he wanted to keep in touch, he'd have added u himself. U will look desperate. It's not forming.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
D OP is intersted in d guy millions and not d guy

bia Nne dovelike. i thot u said he is married?

wetin u con dey find?

but this ur story b like d film i watch 1995 dat yr....

#op d flower girl...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
dovelike:

Uh ok. Let the ones that understand it comment. Am not editing. An not contesting for front page.
See me see wahala....who ask you question?
Re: . by thegoodone2(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Because d guy rich. go talk to him .he will only sleep with you and leave u.

5 Likes

Re: . by JiggamanGh: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
dovelike:

sad I am getting jealous ova here.

If I were you, I wouldn't send him the friend request because since he's a millionaire he's probably used to girls throwing themselves at him. If you want to separate yourself from the other women then your comment on Facebook should get his attention.

If that doesn't work and you think you like him then you should send the request.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
akinsal:
grin
D OP is intersted in d guy millions and not d guy

bia Nne dovelike. i thot u said he is married?

wetin u con dey find?

but this ur story b like d film i watch 1995 dat yr....

#op d flower girl...
Did you read my post? Read it again. Am not talking of the married one. And this happened life. 3 months ago. That's why am excited because it sounds like something from the screen.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

If I were you, I wouldn't send him the friend request because since he's a millionaire he's probably used to girls throwing themselves at him. If you want to separate yourself from the other women then your comment on Facebook should get his attention.

If that doesn't work and you think you like him then you should send the request.
Lol. I know. Am guessing that's what he wants
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Did you read my post? Read it again. Am not talking of the married one. And this happened life. 3 months ago. That's why am excited because it sounds like something from the screen.
quoting ur txt u said "at last i was paired with a cute but married fellow" wat are u saying?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

hahaha thats my bro for u.

1 Like

Re: . by chibwike(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2015
The comments here actually discouraged me from reading the op
Re: . by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2015
akinsal:

quoting ur txt u said "at last i was paired with a cute bit married fellow" wat are u saying?
Someone else.
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. I know. Am guessing that's what he wants

Yup he's used to girls throwing themselves at him, so he's probably not going to make the first move.

To get his attention you should comment about something interesting that happened at the wedding.

1 Like

Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha thats my bro for u.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
the millionaire part really got u. . . .stp wasting time and do the neeful,send him the fb request and also tel him u luv him asap . . Afteral this life is all abt give and take. . . . Dnt dull ursef make ur move shaparly. . . .*galz and money sha*undecided
Lol. That's easy right? But am not like that. If I no like you I no like you. Something like this has happened to me before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / My Experience With An Online Fraudster / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.