Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment (1737 Views)

Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time / Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients / The Process Of IVF Explained In This Simple And Easy To Grasp Infographic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by hephzebah: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2015
The pains women go through to achieve motherhood and the believe that its always the women fault make it so so depressing. this highings thier level of desperation and ready to go to any length(be it traditional, orthodox or spiritual) to achieve pregnancy. these pains and emotional trauma can not be estimated or evaluated.

With the trend of springs of IVF clinic in Nigeria(wish is a good news), lots needed to be done in the area of regulation because there are lot of unethical practise , quackery and scam/fraud in this area.

this forum is to help work the journey of infertility and ivf treatment together.
Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by hope43: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Nice thread sister

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
nice post....it's not bn easy ooo

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by hephzebah: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
stellx:
nice post....it's not bn easy ooo
yes my sister, its not easy but we all need to be strong for each other... having access to valuable information would go a long way and make great difference... May God make our dreams come through. Amen
Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by hephzebah: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
I have over eight years as a clinical embryologist , feel free to ask any question that relates to IVF and we can work this journey together
Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
hephzebah:
I have over eight years as a clinical embryologist , feel free to ask any question that relates to IVF and we can work this journey together

Ok....I'm actually thinking of having an IVF.......but its costly n the success rate is 50-50
Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by wonyi: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by henmaris: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Hello,nice threat here. I just had a failed ivf in June. Was so pained n sad to even consider going for a follow-up to discuss whatever happened dat it failed. I'm presently not ttc bc DH is away but I will like to be preparing my body before he returns.I have endometriosis, one patent tube n one blocked but no hydropharynx(not sure of the spelling) .I ovulate every month.Please kindly advice me on the medication I can be taking to improve egg quality and control endometriosis and its effect in preparation for my system before DH comes back. I need a baby like yesterday.thanks
Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by hephzebah: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
sorry about the unsuccessful treatment but you need to review you last treatment in terms of
1. number of eggs collected (access the egg quality as a result of the endometrosisi)
2. number of fertilised
3. number of embryos generated
4. number of quality embryo which is result of both egg and sperm
5. also ur endometrial lining at the time of transfer.

After then you will be well informed of the next line of action.

henmaris:
Hello,nice threat here. I just had a failed ivf in June. Was so pained n sad to even consider going for a follow-up to discuss whatever happened dat it failed. I'm presently not ttc bc DH is away but I will like to be preparing my body before he returns.I have endometriosis, one patent tube n one blocked but no hydropharynx(not sure of the spelling) .I ovulate every month.Please kindly advice me on the medication I can be taking to improve egg quality and control endometriosis and its effect in preparation for my system before DH comes back. I need a baby like yesterday.thanks
Re: The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment by mercyooGod: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please let this forum continue

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Mark / Dr. Ted Rummel: When Your Passion Knows No Limitation / Lists Of Rehabilitation Centres In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.