Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician (10788 Views)

Yari Built Lagos Hotel With N500m, $500,000 Paris Club Funds – EFCC / Governor Builds Hotel With $3m Paris Club Refund Cash / A 5-Mile Island Built to Save Lagos’s Economy Has a Fatal Design Flaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Mega005(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Its so funny that some of our ladies are too fond of taking pictures in an Hotel toilet and post on whatsapp Dp, BB Dp, facebook, twitter and other social media platform.. WHY!
This question begging for answer attitude is embarrassing and unnecessary.. Why public toilet?? Who dem wan impress or oppress with picture of a public toilet in a 5star hotel??
Its unfortunate that our politician has made 5 star Hotel a photography studio for some naija girls, cuz I can't imagine what a young and industrious man will need a 5star hotel for just to get indept with a lady, where short time hotel of N2,000-N5000 and longtime N7000-N15,000 will do the job..lol(note: don't ask me how I take know the price)...I am yet to see a lady snapping in short time hotel toilet..
Ladies make una stop dey snap in a HOTEL TOILET pls TELL OTHERS!

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by INTROVERT(f): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
trash

I don't know what the OP is implying but not every lady who takes such pics are on clandestine operations with politicians.
I don't take such pics so don't ask me for any

6 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Mega005(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Nawa for this lady called introvert, u no dey sleep ni abi u no get work to do?? I just posted a topic trying to claim ftc on my post u just came from no where to claim the land..
Introvert shd be ban for this trecherous and barbaric act. Haba

Copy lalaastical atleast consider my post to front page

5 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Oche211(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
K
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by kossyablaze(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by babyfaceafrica: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Very true especilly nairaland gals!!!..dey can form lipsrsealed
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by jesse8048(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Utilizing opportunity, you never can tell when they would step their foot there again. tongue

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Wizzz: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
trash

I don't know what the OP is implying but not every lady who takes such pics are on clandestine operations with politicians.
No vex na shocked
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Mega005(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2015
U are number culprit.. Stop forming! Try to. Read and understand I said some ladies not all ladies gbam!
INTROVERT:
trash

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by onenaira3: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Mega005:
Its so funny that some of our ladies are too fond of taking pictures in an Hotel toilet and post on whatsapp Dp, BB Dp, facebook, twitter and other social media platform.. WHY!
This question begging for answer attitude is embarrassing and unnecessary.. Why public toilet?? Who dem wan impress or oppress with picture of a public toilet in a 5star hotel??
Its unfortunate that our politician has made 5 star Hotel a photography studio for some naija girls, cuz I can't imagine what a young and industrious man will need a 5star hotel for just to get indept with a lady, where short time hotel of N2,000-N5000 and longtime N7000-N15,000 will do the job..lol(note: don't ask me how I take know the price)...I am yet to see a lady snapping in short time hotel toilet..
Ladies make una stop dey snap in a HOTEL TOILET pls TELL OTHERS!

You realize women like taking pictures and this taking pictures in public toilet is not unique to Nigerian women. Every woman does it even american girls. This isn't unique, they just like taking pics. Nigga it sounds like e pain you. Shebi are you jealous of the women or are you jealous of the politician? grin wink

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Ddonoflife(m): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Oche211:
K
for kettle

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Mega005(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Send one picture of foreign women takin selfie in a toilet.. Jealous of who and why shd I be. Jealous of toilet selfie??
onenaira3:

You realize women like taking pictures and this taking pictures in public toilet is not unique to Nigerian women. Every woman does it even american girls. This isn't unique, they just like taking pics. Nigga it sounds like e pain you. Shebi are you jealous of the women or are you jealous of the politician? grin wink

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by olasmith10(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2015
somtn tells me dis introvert girl deh do auto comment....

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by ModiKen(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Mods please ban this robot called INTROVERT at least for a week so we could have peace here.

Tired of seeing her name as the ftc on every thread that makes front page; and sometimez she doesn't even say anything meaningful.

See now d op never even post finish she don buy land already.

INTROVERT! Get a life!
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by INTROVERT(f): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2015
ModiKen:
Mods please ban this robot called INTROVERT at least for a week so we could have peace here.

Tired of seeing her name as the ftc on every thread that makes front page; and sometimez she doesn't even say anything meaningful.

See now d op never even post finish she don buy land already.

INTROVERT! Get a life!

you didn't even comment on the topic you just face me.. hope you slept well.... it's ok coz I haven't broken any rules to warrant a ban.

https://www.nairaland.com/2505805/even-google-thinks-robot-pics#36656725

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Mega005(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2015
U are right, just try open a thread and see the robot takin d ftc from u the OP
olasmith10:
somtn tells me dis introvert girl deh do auto comment....
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by bewla(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Nigerian can form no b small
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by olasmith10(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Mega005:
U are right, just try open a tread and see the robot takin d ftc from u the OP

bros, d tin tire me o..at a point, her post wan kon be like part of nairaland logo...cos it must deh der...

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by owobokiri(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Weird Memorabilia
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Jenny1010(f): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2015
It's a free world , people are free to take photos anywhere they likee. OP it's too early to start bashing
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by onenaira3: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Mega005:
Send one picture of foreign women takin selfie in a toilet.. Jealous of who and why shd I be. Jealous of toilet selfie??

Sure

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by onenaira3: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Mega005:

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by onenaira3: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Mega005:

I didn't make the second pic, someone else did. They all do it dude, no be just naija women. And calm down, I was just joking with the jealous statement. Haba, na wa oo

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by boboLIL(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2015
The worst be say she go tag tag people full for the pix..... the pix caption go be .....MY FATHER'S HOUSE..... Fake set of beings
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by ice25(f): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2015
everyone wants to be in terms with "high places"

For the babe , the toilet is luxury

poverty is indeed a disease of the mind

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2015
what's wrong with taking pics in an hotel or lobby.....just asking
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Blame it on corruption
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by tellwisdom: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Very disgusting attitude sad
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by ladibright(f): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
I quite agree with INTROVERT on this. But, selfies can be taken anyWHERE.
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Are you young? Think you're classy, got style and full of swag? What are you waiting for then...Prepare for the GotSwag Naija online competition and stand the chance to win BIG money!!

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by Pheals(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Very true especilly nairaland gals!!!..dey can form lipsrsealed
Mumu na only nairaland gals dey which kind form enh or u c any one here with toilet pic or we resemble prostitute mtcheew
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician by arthur247(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Dear Laspotech prospective students, hurry up now to secure your admission into Lagos State Polytechnic, swiftly, as the deadline is fast approaching. No worries, we, at Success Assurance Educational centre are on ground to assist you in registration and securing admission, so sit back relax and watch us in speedy action. You can call or whatsapp 08134477714 for whatever assistance regarding the admission procurement into Lagos State Polytechnic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina / Peter Obi In Kogi For The Guber Campaign Flag-off Of Okeme Adejoh / I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.