Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle (7421 Views)

One On One Rf,gsm,cisco And Microsoft Training At Your Own Schedule. / One-on-one Vb And Oracle Tutor / Cisco And Ict Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by cheflex: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2009
pls who so ever should pls tell what is the meaning of ciso and oracle l wana know much about it

thanks
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by paule: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2009
Cisco is a company that produces networking tools while oracle is a company that produces database tools. Always google ur questions always

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by cheflex: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2009
thanks u so much l am so glad u answered me meanwhile how can l go about this program and how much is it going to cost me to go for this coures.

thanks
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by xsay(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2009
cheflex:

pls who so ever should pls tell what is the meaning of ciso and oracle l wana know much about it
thanks

You can get more about cisco from this link www.ciscostudyguide.com
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by noobsaibot2(m): 2:02am On Sep 11, 2012
G.A.R.R.I IN DIAOXIDE (G4++)
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by felxfame(m): 1:01am On Feb 21, 2013
As they said Cisco is a company based in networking while oracle is also a company dealing with database, Web and Application development and lots more.
To learn oracle depend on the IT institution that will handle you, as for NIIT they will charge you so high close to 400,000 Naira.
Before you go for CISCO networking I will advice you to go study ComPtia A+(Hardware) because you can not do without it in CISCO.

http://www.felxfames.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by ryhma01: 1:33pm On May 21, 2013
i love IT, i want to do a course on IT, which do you advise me to do, that will make more sense.

Either,

Oracle
Networking (Cisco)
Web Applications
JAVA?

Please Advice me. thanks.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by samuelmag: 2:17pm On May 21, 2013
it depends on what you love doing,if U like networks and want to know how they work then U should go for CISCO but if U want to know how store large data and secure them then U should go for oracle.java is used for developing web base applications,mobile applications and other applications.U can as well google them individually to know more
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by ryhma01: 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
thxs, i jst wnt to no which one sales well..
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle by collynzo2(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2013
ryhma01: thxs, i jst wnt to no which one sales well..
They all sell well, but I think oracle is the most rewarding and also the most expensive and difficult to learn of them all.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Electricity Do You Actually Consume? / How To Prolong Your Inverter Battery Life. Effective Ways To Maximize Perfomance / Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.