Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D (49969 Views)

S. N. L Invitation / Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday / Good Ppl Of N.l....who Knows Dis Coy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by gagzee(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Out of curiosity, I wanna know why. Is there no one person that can testify about the good deeds he/she acquired with any of the numerous GNLD films in Nigeria or we just see them as being bad for no reason.

bros d thing is lack of information kill ppl, thaht is why too many ppl r poor in dis part of d world...Im into it so let me try and break it down for you.
some ppl run away from it cos dey dnt want to work hard, dey rather have that 9-6 job whr dy sit thr ass morning till night and get paid peanut.
In gnld you have have to work smart and hard to achieve success, and yes for d 1st 2months you might not be paid, nothing good comes easy my ppl, bt you would definately have money for your upkeep during that period.
So gnld is a company in partnership with neo life which makes amazing ''supliments" not drugs please.
so what we gnld agents do is we stand as d middleman between neolife and the consumers, meaning we get the products at very low company price, and sell at retailers price, making all d profits to our self.
so, on joining gnld you definately have to pay a registration fee to become a distributor for the company, whch is less than 15k, then you buy products worth any amt you can afford, and note from the products you buy ur gain can even be more than your reg fee, so my brother what is scam there?
apart from that, each products have points whch d company uses to compensate you based on thr calculatn whch is very transparent, bt i cant type all that, unless you contact me.
so how do you sell your products?.....well you dnt expect an educated bizman to do bizness like an uneducated bizman right?....so, we dnt do one on one sales, instead we goto companies, banks, establishments, etc to do health talk and health check up for them, after whch we explain d results, and prescribe our supliments, whch 90 out of 100% of them buy, and we also charge 1k for test.
on a bad day you mke sales of 50k, makaing a profit more than your reg fee.
so apart from making money from sales and checkup, d main money is in recruiting ppl to d business, whch has points higher than purchasing suppliments, coz d conpany wants to empower ppl.
so ppl use job recruitment to attract ppl because my brother if dy come to you n say come join network marketing u go run asap, so dey use dat to attract u so dey can explain it to you.
so please is it scam?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by justicejay(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Uhmm GNLD well what can I say.
Its something have done before, I reached the director level, infant my biggest income was 97k and my smallest was 5,220 but I bet you its not easy at all,before I earn 97k av spent 60k and half of blood/saliva lost due to stress and seminar cos you gain more point by inviting more people
than buying product/supplement.
Its not a scam but its a business for the big man,for the rich to get richer.
Bottom line I don't wanna hear about network marketing again.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Dindondin:

cos GNLD was created on the basis of scam. collect registration money from 10 people, use it to pay 9 people, the remaining one person's money is now the gain of the mobilizer of the 9 people

Den why are they still operational, can't they be stopped?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by chuksmad(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2015
They are just scammers

For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[size=20pt][/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2015
GLND PEOPLE EMPOWERING PEOPLE!!! grin
Working with them is just like chasing Northern wind.
A waste of time!!!
After all they will input inferiority complex.
May the give us better jobs cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by Dindondin(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

they v lots of ways to cover up their acts. the average man won't understand their scam until its explained.
more so, they are private companies which govt v limited controls over.
and the one that vexed most is they feed fat in Nigeria because here, abnormal biz reigns. everyone ll just do it no concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by saintol(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
hmmm! G. N. L. D. is it... Going Near Likely Demons or what?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by stoneaustin(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2015
fattbabakay:
What's GNLD??
G: GOLD DIGGERS N: NEVER MINDING YOUR CONDITION L: LEADING YOU TO D: DEATH
that's my answer to your question.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2015
gagzee:

bros d thing is lack of information kill ppl, thaht is why too many ppl r poor in dis part of d world...Im into it so let me try and break it down for you.
some ppl run away from it cos dey dnt want to work hard, dey rather have that 9-6 job whr dy sit thr ass morning till night and get paid peanut.
In gnld you have have to work smart and hard to achieve success, and yes for d 1st 2months you might not be paid, nothing good comes easy my ppl, bt you would definately have money for your upkeep during that period.
So gnld is a company in partnership with neo life which makes amazing ''supliments" not drugs please.
so what we gnld agents do is we stand as d middleman between neolife and the consumers, meaning we get the products at very low company price, and sell at retailers price, making all d profits to our self.
so, on joining gnld you definately have to pay a registration fee to become a distributor for the company, whch is less than 15k, then you buy products worth any amt you can afford, and note from the products you buy ur gain can even be more than your reg fee, so my brother what is scam there?
apart from that, each products have points whch d company uses to compensate you based on thr calculatn whch is very transparent, bt i cant type all that, unless you contact me.
so how do you sell your products?.....well you dnt expect an educated bizman to do bizness like an uneducated bizman right?....so, we dnt do one on one sales, instead we goto companies, banks, establishments, etc to do health talk and health check up for them, after whch we explain d results, and prescribe our supliments, whch 90 out of 100% of them buy, and we also charge 1k for test.
so apart from making money from sales and checkup, d main money is in recruiting ppl to d business, whch has points higher than purchasing suppliments, coz d conpany wants to empower ppl.
so ppl use job recruitment to attract ppl because my brother if dy come to you n say come join network marketing u go run asap, so dey use dat to attract u so dey can explain it to you.
so please is it scam?

If all dese are true then why are pple runing away from it?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by Dindondin(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

they v lots of ways to cover up their acts. the average man won't understand their scam until its explained.
and the one that vexed most is they feed fat in Nigeria because here, abnormal biz reigns. everyone ll just do it no concern me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
stoneaustin:
G: GOLD DIGGERS N: NEVER MINDING YOUR CONDITION L: LEADING YOU TO D: DEATH
that's my answer to your question.
Can u prove this?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by bigiyaro(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
@op, nigerians r nt afraid of anytin o, if naija guys dey avoid gnld, dat means gnld is nt worth chicken shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
gagzee:

so please is it scam?
what are you saying,
food supplement here in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Dindondin:

Ve been in 2 of my seminars n its stressful and boring
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
The painful thing is they hold you hostage for more than 5hours without refreshment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by neocortex: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2015
GNLD , like other pyramid scheme are pure fraud,
they use the latest subscribers investment to pay the old investors.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2015
bigiyaro:
@op, nigerians r nt afraid of anytin o, if naija guys dey avoid gnld, dat means gnld is nt worth chicken shit.

I knw we Nigerians are hard working fellows so why is this one any different
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2015
GogetterMD:
This one wey you ask so na JAMB kweshion o.
Bet maybe you can try to do GNLD work for 2 months and you can come back to tell us your experience

Simple question
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by bigiyaro(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

I knw we Nigerians are hard working fellows so why is this one any different
dis one is diffrent cos its useless, dat is to say, der is no dime to be made from it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Toktee:
don't mind him,he even refers to it as job,may God punish devil,that thing is a proper definition of time wasting,a serious keke driver is better than them all.

Guy cool down, aint part of dem. Jst askd a question dats all. Abi no be job ni
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2015
bigiyaro:
dis one is diffrent cos its useless, dat is to say, der is no dime to be made from it.

Buh pple who work der be like ve built a house and traveled to S.A and Dubai
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by neocortex: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015
gagzee:

so please is it scam?

I am sure you know your success depends much on the number of converts
you get because those who concentrate more on just selling drugs runs out of
business at the end of the day.

From economics point of view, businesses that depend on convert are called pyramid scheme
they are unsustainable since the number of converts is finite.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Na God go punish GNLD....
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Nairalandi:
Are you their agent? Let me know how to answer your question

Im nt, am jst like any oda person who wants to knw more bot dem
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2015
crixtex:
Na God go punish GNLD....
Amen
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2015
neocortex:
GNLD , like other pyramid scheme are pure fraud,
they use the latest subscribers investment to pay the old investors.
Yes! it is a ponzi scheme and is barred in civilized countries but leaders of poor countries and Nigeria are not disciplined. They see money and morals fly out the window. They are all frauds! Trevo,GNLD,Evergreen, Ti and chi ,golden coffee and the lots.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by publicfigure: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2015
alphaStoner:
Their products are not what Nigerians need, Nigerians love big brand with adverts

U are very very correct. Nigerians like BIG brands wit BIG adverts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Adesiji77:
Are Nigerian jobseekers afraid of GNLD? undecided

U do d stats
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by stoneaustin(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Guy cool down, aint part of dem. Jst askd a question dats all. Abi no be job ni

Well, I ain't saying more cos u just murdered my anger! U are LUCKY u are not one of them! case closed!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2015
stoneaustin:

Well, I ain't saying more cos u just murdered my anger! U are LUCKY u are not one of them! case closed!

Aiit Man
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2015
stoneaustin:

Lol.. bro.. u dey vex for gnld o...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D by SylarsMcQuins: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
HR/CV/JOBS

You are invited for a Job Aptitude Test/Interview on Sat 08/08/15 by 10:00AM@1st Floor, 84 Mushin-Itire-Pako Road, by Morgan B/Stop, Mushin, Lagos. ID:HR/387

Op, I take God beg you.. If you really want direct answer to your question... A beg go represent me for dia, even I dash you the job.

You are invited for a Job assessment with the HR on Fri.7/8/2015 by 9:30am @160 Herbert Macaulay Way,Carter Street,Adekunle bus stop,Yaba,Lagos.REF:HR/CV/0831

Abeg go my own for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.