Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) (57877 Views)

What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car's Dashboard Is Trying To Tell You / Parts In Regular Cars You Won't Find In Electric Car's Maintenance/Repair Lists / Lagos New Revenue Generation Drive. Read This So You Won't Be A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by khassy(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
I can see

Wheesin
reekado
legitlayo and their friends
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by menesheh(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by chipzidar(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Lol
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by davss02(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
torh....hausa's
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by buccal(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!
Those guys were blessed with "Buhari brain" at birth, they thought it was a wonderful idea, this could only emanate from a Buharist.

Buharism: The art of thinking with one's a.s.s
smh..how does buhari concern a tanker being push..wail till u kill yourself ehn

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Princessderaa(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
chai dia village winshes are at work.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Donpizzle(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I just died!! grin grin
Haha haha hahahaha
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Equiano: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
If u hv faith as little as a mustard seed, u can move mountains
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Hey! Hey! HEEEEEEEEEYIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Stop this joke!
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by 5minsmadness: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
According to the pics they succeeded in moving it.

Look at the oil spill on the ground.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
lmao.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by muhyeenisce(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its change
miss oremussanctus you don de old na?? Y not call it transformation
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by adedapa(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
This must be a joke.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I know say na Aboki people be this. Na dem dey think like this.... gringrin

Always looking for reason to insult northerners when your father is not half intelligent than any of them. Did you not see in Lagos in the article?
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by HirstMOG(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
They just want to attract attention. If you look very well from the different pix, the truck is still at the same spot.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Harkinyhemmy(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
LWKM ooooo, Foolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Eberex(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Do you know how much each person was promised?
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by sukkot: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2015
ancient egyptians moved rocks 10 times that size when building the pyramids so I dont see any impossibility in what they are doing. and the groundnut pyramids in the north where done manually

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by alrahmanonline(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!
Those guys were blessed with "Buhari brain" at birth, they thought it was a wonderful idea, this could only emanate from a Buharist.

In Oshiomole's voice... Go and Die!!!
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Folabimi(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Hahahaha...well u'll never knw if u didnt try
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by princeade86(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
enemies of progress people.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

I love this your discovery. It's now official! cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Ephemmm: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

After sixteen years of PDP's ruling! Sometimes I wonder where you people pull out your thoughts from. You make natural retards even feel smart, honestly.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Opiosko: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
primusmaximus:
I think they are trying to stop it from rolling back
Isn't that a suicidal act by the brainless Buharists?
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by ITbomb(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Looking at the position of their legs, I think the tanker is actually moving, it has been pushed
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2015
That tanker might be empty so its very possible for those ppl to push it.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2015
just imagine.The truck is carrying fuel and it own fuel got finish.what kind of life is this?

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by jerrymej(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Forget about them!!
They'll soon see their monthly period in less than a day!!!

Mehn nothing is strange in Naija! I believe them...
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by apholaryn: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2015
holyokoto:
all of them na YOLOBA
hahahaha..you are just like your fada,Senseless! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) / $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.