Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:51 PM

A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman (4495 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kayo80(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
In the last couple of years, I have had girls attracted to me, and when I go the relationship way, or maybe the friends with benefits way, they usually refuse, and say they just want to be friends with me. I cut them off immediately, and they get angry saying why can't I just be friends with them without sex. Well, my thing is, I don't believe any man can ever be 'just friends' with a girl, without getting attracted to her and wanting sex in the long run. But ofcos, some wimps will say they can do that, but deep down, they so badly want to have sex with that girl.

You can believe me or not, but it is the truth. No. Men can never just be friends with a woman; attraction always gets in the way. But if you are lucky, you can fall in love with your best-friend.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by grad2012(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Says who I have wonderful, nyc , responsible and polite male friends its just depends on your maturity and boundaris and also there maturity and dem knowing there boundaris.

10 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Melahou(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
your sex drive is too HIGH

try and level it down else...

11 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by 2dice(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Oga Go Marry ...

3 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kayo80(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
grad2012:
Says who I have wonderful, nyc , responsible and polite male friends its just depends on your maturity and boundaris and also there maturity and dem knowing there boundaris.

You would be surprised to know that most of them have sex at the back of their mind, This has nothing to do with maturity, there have been many researches carried out by psychologist on this. I wanted to write more on it, but NEPA took light, and my laptop battery is not really good, so I just posted it. smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by idari: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Gbam
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by gj22(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2015
kayo80:
In the last couple of years, I have had girls attracted to me, and when I go the relationship way, or maybe the friends with benefits way, they usually refuse, and say they just want to be friends with me. I cut them off immediately, and they get angry saying why can't I just be friends with them without sex. Well, my thing is, I don't believe any man can ever be 'just friends' with a girl, without getting attracted to her and wanting sex in the long run. But ofcos, some wimps will say they can do that, but deep down, they so badly want to have sex with that girl.

You can believe me or not, but it is the truth. No. Men can never just be friends with a woman; attraction always gets in the way. But if you are lucky, you can fall in love with your best-friend.

Who is the wimp here? You that cannot control your urges and just see girls as sex objects. Shame on you

7 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by gj22(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2015
kayo80:

You would be surprised to know that most of them have sex at the back of their mind, This has nothing to do with maturity, there have been many researches carried out by psychologist on this. I wanted to write more on it, but NEPA took light, and my laptop battery is not really good, so I just posted it. smiley

Who is the psychologist? Add your source please. You cannot just spill bullsh1t on the Internet and expect people to believe you. This is the 21st century.
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kayo80(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2015
gj22:

Who is the psychologist? Add your source please. You cannot just spill bullsh1t on the Internet and expect people to believe you. This is the 21st century.

Read up...http://m.mic.com/articles/109480/science-shows-why-it-seems-impossible-for-men-and-women-to-just-be-friends

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/

1 Like

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Afrok(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Wetin concern me nah, I get girlfriend wey no dey dull me, other female friends are just friends and attention might shift to them if there's vacancy. So, I don't do more than being a friend but if u want me to scratch ur back as a female friend, then u'll get it.

1 Like

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
gj22:

Who is the wimp here? You that cannot control your urges and just see girls as sex objects. Shame on you

calm down guy, OP is saying d truth

4 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kathykathy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
even some cousin bro are still sexually attracted to their sis,,,talk more of a male frien.abegy

3 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kingsilly(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
even some cousin bro are still sexually attracted to their sis,,,talk more of a male frien.abegy
You sure u alright
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kathykathy(f): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
kingsilly:

You sure u alright
this kind bitter leaf truth sef,,don put me for wahala

2 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by skimma(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:

So it means you will open your puny for any male friend since that is your mind-set from the onset.

just wondering
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kathykathy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
skimma:

So it means you will open your puny for any male friend since that is your mind-set from the onset.

just wondering
eeee pain aaam

2 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kayo80(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Benswaggy:

calm down guy, OP is saying d truth

Thank you o!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kayo80(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:

Yea!

1 Like

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by IamLEGEND1: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
mrsphyno

i see you creeping....

at least like a post or som'in
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
mrsphyno

i see you creeping....

at least like a post or som'in
grin
I jus dey observe una o
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
I agree somehow. Especially if the lady in question is very beautiful or very sexy. Hard to stay platonic with her.....

However, I think it's up to the woman to decide. If she insists (with her actions) that you guys will only remain friends than it can work.

The lady may tease the dude tho, like sitting on his lap and hugging him and playing with him. Which can be more frustrating for the dude.

Sha, I wouldn't advise it. Male and female friendships are messy.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by therealdeal10: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cuz u avn't seen 1 b4 yeah dey might start developing sm awkward attraction 2wards each oda buh dey eventually move past it n bcum best pallies
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Ennamdee(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Can a man be sexually attracted to every woman around him? In my opinion "NO", but if you think otherwise, I guess you need to be examined!

7 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by CaptainCodes(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
In My World, Only Gays Are Friends With Women.

That's all.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by kayo80(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
CaptainCodes:
In My World, Only Gays Are Friends With Women.

That's all.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by orchmani(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Thunder fire any girl wey wan just be friends with me.....unless ur paying me for that....so I go dey send u airtime,buy u gifts,dash u money wen ur broke,take u out,buy u food etc.........u go come carry ur thing gv anoda man wey be ur bf abi?why dog go lick poo goat teeth go come rotten.....come on guyz!if we dnt bleep dis girls who will?.......I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by justmag(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2015
grad2012:

Very wise woman speaking here...smiles grin
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by cornoil(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2015
kathykathy:
this kind bitter leaf truth sef,,don put me for wahala

Abeg I wan be ur friend jare. Make we click up jare.
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2015
orchmani:
come on guyz!if we dnt bleep dis girls who will?.......I rest my case.
DETTOL!!....hehehehe.
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2015
orchmani:
come on guyz!if we dnt bleep dis girls who will?.
DETTOL!!....hehehehe.
Re: A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman by mentorandfriend(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Then you guys need to read this....The Friend Zone: Much Ado About Nothing. It will change your perception. https://www.nairaland.com/2510195/friend-zone-much-ado-nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Naija Hot Babes Looking For A Serious Date..or A Sugar Daddy With Alot Of Cash.. / 6 Mysterious Things That Occur While You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.