Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

See What An Igbo Boy Invented! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Igbo Boy Invented! (10719 Views)

Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. / Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Despite the continued operations by the Nigerian gov't, the Igbos continues to improve technologically.

An Mbaise boy from Imo state has invented a flying Helicopter that can last more than 2hours on air.

32 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Melahou(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
ground breaking... grin

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Mogidi: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Great
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by INTROVERT(f): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2015
no pic of it in the air grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
This is original Igbo made!!

6 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
will upload it later. No MB

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
are you in doubt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Baroque(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2015
A true born from the land of the rising sun..

We are proud of you!

6 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by favourmic(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Ni so ni be ka lo fi oju sunuku wo grin grin (let go there)

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:
Despite the continued operations by the Nigerian gov't, the Igbos continues to improve technologically.

An Mbaise boy from Imo state has invented a flying Helicopter that can last more than 2hours on air.
I read it on Eastern Pilot news paper yesterday

6 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:

Ojukwu will be like; ''That's my Attaboy!''.
In other news, his kinsmen are on there way to a Native Doctor's... (if you know what I mean)

5 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Chiaka(f): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Let government encourage him and his likes!

5 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by dokiOloye(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
The enemies of Biafra will be shitting in their panties now.
This means we can bomb our enemiiiies(in Tupac's voice) wtout having to wait for foreign help.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
shocked
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by jaybee3(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Okay
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

26 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
See what Yoruba man invent
Lol. Una think say una pass us

12 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2015
emenineval:

Ojukwu will be like; ''That's my Attaboy!''.
In other news, his kinsmen are on there way to a Native Doctor's... (if you know what I mean)
what do you mean? Lolzzz
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by slimfit1(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2015
I can't believe it until I see the video. Look at the blades not straight its impossible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
grin is that the jet biafrans want to use in fighting the zoo?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Obinovictor(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Something tells me not to believe this
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in excitement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is displaying the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise Igbo boy.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo

stop being jealous, at least appreciate. The boy needs encouragement.

17 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Smooyis(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Great effort. They need to be encouraged indeed.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

jealousy kills like wild fire. You need help!

19 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Lvlink:
stop being jealous, at least appreciate. The boy needs encouragement.
Naaa, I'm not discouraging the boy, it's actually a very impressive project for a young kid; some of our university graduates can't even develop something close to this. But I am rather amused at the Op who claims the helicopter flies for 2 hours non-stop. grin cheesy

..and I find it rather embarrassing that the Op boasts of this as an Igbo technological advancement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:
jealousy kills like wild fire. You need help!
I don't need help, you are the one who does for happily believing and spreading the news that this prototype flies for 2 hours grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
See what Yoruba man invent
Lol. Una think say una pass us
I think I have seen this pics elsewhere. It was also an Igbo man from Anambra that constructed that. Please get your facts right.

5 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
I don't need help, you are the one who does for happily believing and spreading the news that this prototype flies for 2 hours grin
hide your head in shame. Does it matter whether it fly's for 2hours or 2seconds? The question is, has any member of your generation constructed a wheelbarrow?

8 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
Naaa, I'm not discouraging the boy, it's actually a very impressive project for a young kid; some of our university graduates can't even develop something close to this. But I am rather amused at the Op who claims the helicopter flies for 2 hours non-stop. grin cheesy

..and I find it rather embarrassing that the Op boasts of this as an Igbo technological advancement.
for a boy of that age, yes it is.

You must be an old f..ool

9 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2015
He should collaborate with Innocen motto's (IVM) that produces cars in Anambra
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by sweetgala(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Kudos to the lad, but I'd be very surprised if that thing generates enough lift to get off the ground. Not to think of last in the air for 2 hours.

If I put that up for an engineering project my HOD would give me a C+ at best

3 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Omambala1:
hide your head in shame. Does it matter whether it fly's for 2hours or 2seconds? The question is, has any member of your generation constructed a wheelbarrow?
I don't have a problem with the boy constructing a helicopter prototype, I find that rather impressive for a boy of his age. But where I have a problem is with the Op who claims the prototype flies for 2 hours, and then he goes ahead to tout it as a technological achievement of Igbos. I am Igbo by the way, and I find that rather embarrassing for an adult to say that.

Omambala1:
for a boy of that age, yes it is.

You must be an old f..ool
You are the foool for believing that the prototype flies for 2 hours, you don't even deserve a response for your buffoonery.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Averts Another Suicide Attack In Borno.. / I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) / NNPC Raises Kerosene Price Thrice In Two Months - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.