Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! (3295 Views)

Become A Professional Fashion Designer I Five Month / Female Tailor Or Fashion Designer Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment / Opportunities For A Tailor Or Fashion Designer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by Gamine(f): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2006
hey hello
i design cloths just have a look at my stuff wink

Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by eendy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hi,
Just stumbled on your stuff, they are really nice.I design clothes too dinner wears, natives(for church & weddings), casuals e.t.c.
Everyone thinks I'm good, gifted & really talentd in this art. Anyhow, my mail address is endyquest@yahoo.com. You reach on this
just so we could talk more. Ciaooooo. grinsmiley smiley smiley
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
hey thank you , but i think we are too far apart
im in ogun state right now in school but i would still mail ya
keep the good work up
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by Motee(f): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2006
Please do you guys know any fashion school (preferably a weekend course) where one can learn about Fashion Designs in Lagos? A school who is actually involve in student learning and not those type where student just go there to waste years away and you have nothing to show for being there.
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by fatjustice(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2010
you can apply for home training with mr justice for just 120 000 for 6 month if u live in abuja, call on me 08036740937
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by deoty1: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
hi gamine,
i love your designs, they are so perfect, i draw too but mine is not as perfect as this, please i would love to talk with you, this is my email address : cooltask100@yahoo.com, or you can mail me your number if you dont mind and i'd give you a call, looking forward to your response.

Thanks cheesy smiley smiley kiss[/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by ikamefa(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
u need a tailor or sponsor? undecided

dont you wanna be able to sew the clothes u design yourself? undecided

the sponsor part i kinda understand, funds these days are hard to come by

but the tailor part? hummmmmmm! undecided
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by minute(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
Why don't you find a job as an intern to get some

money and work your way up in the fashion industry?

That way, you can have examples of your designs and how

you make them. Make a portfolio with all your designs so

when you go to intern,they'll know your style,how you work etc.
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by Gamine(f): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
Omadays shocked

I'm not a Fashion Designer, atleast not yet grin
But I did get what I wanted then.

ikamefa:

u need a tailor or sponsor? undecided

dont you wanna be able to sew the clothes u design yourself? undecided

the sponsor part i kinda understand, funds these days are hard to come by

but the tailor part? hummmmmmm! undecided

I don't get your point. How many designers sew cloths themselves undecided

minute:

Why don't you find a job as an intern to get some

money and work your way up in the fashion industry?

That way, you can have examples of your designs and how

you make them. Make a portfolio with all your designs so

when you go to intern,they'll know your style,how you work etc.

Thanks but this was years ago and I don't intend to go this route.
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by ikamefa(f): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2010
Gamine:

Omadays shocked

I'm not a Fashion Designer, atleast not yet grin
But I did get what I wanted then.

I don't get your point. How many designers sew cloths themselves undecided

Thanks but this was years ago and I don't intend to go this route.

ha no vex oh wetin my ajepako self sabi about" farsion desinah"? abeg carry go!
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by Gamine(f): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
ikamefa:

ha no vex oh wetin my ajepako self sabi about" farsion desinah"? abeg carry go!

Me too oh I no sabi but i think am na. How many clot one designer wan sew na,
you sef check am, you wan kee pesin.
Re: I Am A Fashion Designer, I Need A Good Tailor Or Sponsor! by ikamefa(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
Gamine:

Me too oh I no sabi but i think am na. How many clot one designer wan sew na,
you sef check am, you wan kee pesin.

my thoughts were: cos you are just starting out, you would want to sew the stuff yourself, to save on your capital and maximize your profit, am thinking this is a full time thingy, if you are good and bixnix improves and as soon as u hammer " grin " and peeps be scarmbling for "Gamine couture" then you can afford to employ tailors and all that ish

i still think you should learn how to sew, cos if one of your employess ( i mean any of the tailors) you eventually employ is messing up you can correct them.

anyway wetin my drunk self sabi?  grin grin grin  only overnight pammy  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bottoms up efribody cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Eye-catching Pure Sterling Silver 925 Wedding Rings / Best Short Haircut Styles For This Season. / This "Innocent" Photo Has Gone Viral. What Is Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.