Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) (86310 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by tola9ja: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't understand this Arabic balderdash. Can abduljabbar4, Rilwayne001, efilefun, PassingShot, Caseless, midolian and other Mohammedans help me out

I love Islam, It's very peaceful. grin, [s]I implore you all to accept mohammed as your Lord and saviour. alllahu Akbar!!![/s]

mohammed his a prophet not lord

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
mencade4:
allahu akbar!
IF YOU JUST HEAR THIS WORD, JUST KNOW SAY BOMBS DEY NEARBY grin grin

9 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
fxskye:

Obviously you are not a Muslim.......The bold part of your comment reveals that.

Allah (God) is ONLY our lord and saviour....and NOT Muhammad. But Muhammad is TRULY messanger of God (Allah)
Dont mind the ape
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by freedom96: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go fvck your cow you gworo chewing Almajiri.
Idiot undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Proffdada: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Opiosko:
Yes na, it's a norm for them
U mean his daughters too are owned?
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Babtty101(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
This ISIS savages are so mean and heartless. God take control

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by gsalvatore: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is this really happening in 2015?

No matter how true this sounds i still find it hard to believe.

well as long as they occupy themselves killing and slaving off their own, more peace to the greater part of the world at least.

Can imagine them exporting this nuisance outside their region.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Opiosko: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
fxskye:

Obviously you are not a Muslim.......The bold part of your comment reveals that.

Allah is ONLY our lord is a blood sucking pedophilia terrorist ....and NOT Muhammad. But Muhammad is TRULY messanger Allah is a rapist and a pedophile

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
fxskye:

Allah (God) is ONLY our lord and saviour....and NOT Muhammad. But Muhammad is TRULY messanger of God (Allah)

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by bejeria101(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sexual jihad? Dis morons are running out of ideas,factory fitted mumus
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Omenkata: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
fxskye:

Mohammed is a pervert angry

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Opiosko: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Proffdada:

U mean his daughters too are owned?
.... heard Shakua has more than two of em Aisha's brood. embarassed
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by klax(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
And one God forsaken animal will come here and say Islam Is Peace.

Very peaceful indeed. The most, satanic religion of all time. I don't know why Abraham failed to killed Ishmael then instead of sending him away eastward.

The same way Lord Lugard who heaven will punish go and joined us with animals instead of ceded them to join Niger Republic now see us in the hand if these boloks dare devils.

I will rather become atheist than to embrace Islam. I'm short of words. Any country around the world that is peaceful it's simply peaceful because the muslim in that land hasn't grow up the moment they grow up that country is in hell. Very shameless and a moment some ass hole will come here and say ISIS are not muslim this statement annoys me like mad. So Al Baghdadi, Bin Laden, Shekau are pastor or Reverend isn't

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by anwo247: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islam is evil, Mohamed was a demonic messenger, Allah is a Demon.

#AllahIsNotGod

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Omenkata: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Dont mind the ape

hello gworo seller cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by jwils(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Couldnt read the post but this is bad
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by hansad: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
ISIS and Boko Haram have same objective: a world or country governed by sharia criminal justice system.
12 northern Nigeria states have since adopted the use of sharia criminal justice system.

Nigeria's case is that politicians from the south of Nigeria are deceived by sharia mongers that one day Nigeria can defeat Boko Haram.

So the southern Nigeria politicians get their necks tied to one Nigeria, instead of withdrawing their peoples and territories from Nigeria and allow the 12 northern Nigeria sharia states run their sharia-governed country, for peace to return to all in present Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
arabianights:

FIRST OF ALL, THE WRITTING IS IN PLAIN ENGLISH SECONDLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,THE NAIRALANDERS YOU REQUESTED FROM INTERPRETATION FROM ARE MUSLIMS,ISIS ARE NOT SO HOW DO U WANT THEM TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS NOT PART OF THEIR RELIGION.

I SUGGEST U ASK ATHEISTS OR SATANISTS

WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF ISIS?
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by HirstMOG(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't understand this rubbish going on here. Can abduljabbar4, Rilwayne001, efilefun, PassingShot, Caseless, midolian and other Mohammedans help me out...

I love Islam, It's very peaceful. grin, I implore you all to accept mohammed as your Lord and saviour. alllahu Akbar!!!

The capital of Pakistan is.... The guy below me has the answer cheesy

Hope you can see very well what your lord and savior, muhammed has cause God have mercy on you and your religion.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by dyn1800: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
May God forgive you for giving a misleading information about someone you never meet all in the name of "Slander"
Jagoon:
Not surprised, their prophet they are trying to emulate was a slave owner and trader. He also kept many slaves for the purpose of sex.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by fxskye: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Opiosko:
[/quote][quote author=Opiosko post=36669145]

May your creator quote & bold your future wrongly.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Proffdada: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Opiosko:
.... heard Shakua has more than two of em Aisha's brood. embarassed
grin harem
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Opiosko: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
fxskye:

May my creator quote & bold my (fxskye) future wrongly.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Omenkata:

hello gworo seller cheesy
theassassin i know Its you. Why didnt you killl me as you threatened? So you now agree that you are just a useless chest beater.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by HirstMOG(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't understand this rubbish going on here. Can abduljabbar4, Rilwayne001, efilefun, PassingShot, Caseless, midolian and other Mohammedans help me out...

I love Islam, It's very peaceful. grin, I implore you all to accept mohammed as your Lord and saviour. alllahu Akbar!!!

The capital of Pakistan is.... The guy below me has the answer cheesy

Hope you can see very well what your lord and savior, muhammed has cause God's vengeance is waiting for you, your co-believers and your religion.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
fxskye:

Thunder fire you for that statement

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
oplbycar:

WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF ISIS?
Abeg help ask the he-goat ooo
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
What is SEXUAL JIHAD? For Christian Sex Slaves. Kai. "I.S.L.A.M is SATANIC" . embarassed

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by firefox4th(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
All muslims on this forum,to start with go and search out the origin of yur religion ,read extensively compare all yur discoveries and make a choice and I know u ll choose JESUS THE CHRIST.
Most of u dont know what u should know about what u are practisng. I was once in a dilema of choosing between THE REAL GOD and allah, the moon god.
For yur information, those muslims we tagged terrorists, radicals etc are the ones doing the tenets of yur religion.
I implore you choose JESUS THE CHRIST before it is too late.

10 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Omenkata: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

theassassin i know Its you. Why didnt you killl me as you threatened? So you now agree that you are just a useless chest beater.

gworo seller cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
women are really suffering in this unjust world...this is one reason why i have resolved to protect women at all cost...its really sad when i hear stories like this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.