Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? (29564 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2015
I'v read somany article about cheating in a relationship.Its usualy directed to sex.
So i want to ask is there other way one can cheat in a relationship other than sex and why don't you people talk about it also?
Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Melahou(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2015
mostly about sex

3 Likes

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
What about hot romance? Mouth gig? And fingering without any penetration by the dick taking place?

1 Like

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by MRBrownJ: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
IMHO kissing/lusting for someone or having any intimate physical contact whatsoever (holding hands etc) is also cheating

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Yes! There are other ways one can be unfaithful to the partner especially the married couples;

1. Not being honest with your partner
2. Flirting
3. Chatting on the Internet with someone of the opposite sex (Sex chat)
4. Spending time alone with someone else
5. Confiding in someone else
6. Downloading pictures of hot babes
7. Placing your family or kids before your partner
8. Buying a house, land without telling your partner
9. Hiding your pay slip from your partner
10. Hiding your partner from your friends

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Pierocash(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
ok noted
Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by MRBrownJ: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes! There are other ways one can be unfaithful to the partner especially the married couples;
1. Not being honest to your partner
2. Flirting
7. Placing your family or kids first before your partner

#4, you mean intimate time, right?
#5, you mean not letting your partner know about important family stuff, right?
#7, shouldnt this be down to priorities in life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Gurgle(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:

2. Flirting

Yeah

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2015
MRBrownJ:

#4, you mean intimate time, right?
#5, you mean not letting your partner know about important family stuff, right?
#7, shouldnt this be down to priorities in life?

No. 4....Yes! Intimate time is not allowed
No.5....Not really. Your partner should come first after Christ. I'm not saying you should put away your family members but you should let them know how important she/he meant to you.
No 7. ... He/she is your priority in life. Most women are guilty of this, once the kids start coming that's the end of the road for the husband

7 Likes

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by MRBrownJ: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:

No. 4....Yes! Intimate time is not allowed
No.5....Not really. Your partner should come first after Christ. I'm not saying you should put away your family members but you should let them know how important she/he meant to you.
No 7. ... He/she is your priority in life. Most women are guilty of this, once the kids start coming that's the end of the road for the husband

#4 you are absolutely right about that

#5 i am sorry but there are many other people a partner should confide with... it all depend on the issue. i would rather confide in my lawyers/banker/family for some issues, rather than partner, simply because they may be more FIT to help solve the issue at hand.

#7 although a partner is IMPORTANT, he/she is NOT a priority in life, come on now! it all depends on the issue at hand. if your parents/kids are sick for example, then THEY should become the priority in your life. if a woman has to chose between caring for her child and her husband then the CHILD should always come 1st (so long it aint an emergency, daddy can wait). your priority as parents is to make sure that you BOTH support your children emotionally/physically/financially above anything else!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2015
MRBrownJ:

#4 you are absolutely right about that

#5 i am sorry but there are many other people a partner should confide with... it all depend on the issue. i would rather confide in my lawyers/banker/family for some issues, rather than partner, simply because they may be more FIT to help solve the issue at hand.

#7 although a partner is IMPORTANT, he/she is NOT a priority in life, come on now! it all depends on the issue at hand. if your parents/kids are sick for example, then THEY should become the priority in your life. if a woman has to chose between caring for her child and her husband then the CHILD should always come 1st. your priority as parents is to make sure that you BOTH support your children emotionally/physically/financially above anything else!
I totally agree...........
Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by DJ2HOT(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Cheating cheating cheating

2 Likes

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by kathykathy(f): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2015
to me once my boo buys suya for anoda girl,,,,he has badly cheated on me WTF!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by misspicy(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
Now this is hilariouscheesy and applies to most people....

If my boo look anoda girls face or comment on her beauty he has started cheating grin

8 Likes

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by kathykathy(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

Now this is hilariouscheesy and applies to most people....

If my boo look anoda girls face or comment on her beauty he has started cheating grin
exactly my point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by MRBrownJ: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
DJ2HOT:
This whole cheating stuff centers on sex..... me I don't see flirting as cheating as long as am not giving my body to another woman.....am here in Nigeria I met an Australia babe online who will never come to Nigeria nd me am not planning to visit Australia in my imaginations nd my babe knows that why should she be worried about the online babe.....but mind you women go still reason am vex untop am.....FLIRTING IS SWEET WITH A STRANGER if we don't wanna pretend or shy away from the truth....flirt with your wife or babe nd flirt with a random responsive chick nd judge for yoursef

bro, here is something to consider: at what moment would you consider that your wife has cheated on you:

A) is it when her hot and handsome colleague gives her a compliment, and she flirts back by seductively say "thank you dear"?
B) is it when her hot and handsome colleague brushes pass her and puts his hand around her waist and whispers "you are welcome sweety"?
C) is it when she sends her gf a message telling her that she is wet and hor.ny just thinking about him?
D) is it when she tells that same gf that she now think of him when making love to you?
E) is it when she sends her hot and handsome colleage a msg that reads " i would love 2 kiss you just one time" and he replies "meet me in the bathroom"?
F) is it when they meet in the bathroom and start kissing?
G) is it when he starts to handle her tittays and yansh and she gets excited?
H) is it when he brings his cokc out and she starts playing with it?
I) OR is it when he lifts her skirt, pulls her wet panties down and ultimately bangs the hell out of her on the bathroom sink?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by DharmyYinks: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
lol.... O ye suya gals

2 Likes

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by DharmyYinks: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, here is something to consider: at what moment would you consider that your wife has cheated on you:

A) is it when her hot and handsome colleague gives her a compliment, and she flirts back by seductively say "thank you dear"?
B) is it when her hot and handsome colleague brushes pass her and puts his hand around her waist and whispers "you are welcome sweety"?
C) is it when she sends her gf a message telling her that she is wet and hor.ny just thinking about him?
D) is it when she tells that same gf that she now think of him when making love to you?
E) is it when she sends her hot and handsome colleage a msg that reads " i would love 2 kiss you just one time" and he replies "meet me in the bathroom"?
F) is it when they meet in the bathroom and start kissing?
G) is it when he starts to handle her tittays and yansh and she gets excited?
H) is it when he brings his cokc out and she starts paying with it?
I) OR is it when he lifts her skirt, pulls her wet panties down and ultimately bangs the hell out of her on the bathroom sink?!

All of the above

Immediately u start havin romantic filings or filings dat u need(as in wil lyk to b wit not d oda need, infact both) sum1 apart frm ur partner. Den u re already cheating.
Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by DJ2HOT(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
wink
Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by peeparty(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:

2. Flirting
you spoke my mind I hope they see this.@op same question I ask them when they say I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend by having sex with you.dem knw sabi say even to follow me ,on a date go chop my money na cheating times 3* be that oo.

to add to ur list.

*talking negatively about ur spouse

*writing personal intimate note or letter to someone.

*Not being a willing sexual partner with your spouse.

*confiding in the opposite sex:ur putting ur self in a vulnerable position.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by faith551(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cheating has different definitions for different people, it all depends on the person's involved.
For a hyper jealous spouse, cheating can be as little as staring at another girls Butt, I've seen many guys win a nice slap from their girl friends through that.
There are guys that don't give a damn about u hugging or even kissing another guy.

By the way, what was chidinma standing on in flavours video ololufe

2 Likes

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by MRBrownJ: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
DJ2HOT:
that's at the moment when I will jeer mysef back from imagining nonsense tongue bro calm down we could go all text nd no physical am ok with it......

what i wrote above describe exactly what you are doing... you start with some supposed innocent flirting online and then it leads to more, provided the right environment, therefore i am safe to "assume" that:
1) you are obviously lacking in your r/ship, because if you didnt, you wouldnt have the need to meet/flirt/date other women at the other side of the world. i mean, you even say yourself that flirting is sweet with stranger but not as with your partner, lol...if you are "supposedly" not lacking then simply ask your woman to provide you with whatever this Australian lady is bringing to your life, et voila!

2) you say that your woman should NOT worry but guess what?! she probably does, and this is where the issue lies. you say that "you" are ok with it but you are not alone in a r/ship, so i suggest you think on how your actions may affect her. your woman dont just want your body while you share your mind with women all over the world, she wants/deserves it ALL (body, mind and soul)

3) you bring confusion into your own life by lusting for some stranger online. wouldnt you go if she paid for your plane ticket to meet her? wouldnt you meet her if she was to come visit Nigeria? if your answer is NO, then you have no reason to keep contacting this lady, unless of course, as i said earlier, something is LACKING in your r/ship, and you need the buzz/excitement or whatever.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by peeparty(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
cc lalasticlala bro help this ministry I believe alot do not know .

1 Like

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by naijainfogalery: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Anything you do with anyone that you cant tell your partner is cheating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
There is something called Emotional Cheating.

Basically, emotional affairs occur when one partner is channeling physical or emotional energy, time and attention into someone other than the person they are in a committed relationship with to the point that their partner feels neglected.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? by Aikon: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:
There is something called Emotional Cheating.
Basically, emotional affairs occur when one partner is channeling physical or emotional energy, time and attention into someone other than the person they are in a committed relationship with to the point that their partner feels neglected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.