Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (68457 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
We all know that Tecno is set to release a new smartphone that runs on android lollipop but that's not all. The upcoming smartphone will launch with a 13MP camera with and 2 LED Flash light!!. Tecno says this smartphone shoots better pictures (in low light) than the almighty iPhone 6.

Tecno gave us some facts about the camera of this smartphone :

Tecno’s first with Dual LED Flash plus 13.0MP Back camera

The closest Tecno had come to giving its fans ultra powerful camera on a smart phone is with the Tecno R7. Although the R7 lacked dual flash- something the upcoming phone has improved on with a 13MP Back camera and flash, also 5.0MP Front camera and flash.

This smart phone has enough flash power to take pictures in the dark with powerful F2.0 aperture lens that gives the resultant image a crisp definition.

Camera lens imitates the human eyes

Remember how you can, in fraction of a second, narrow your focus on those tiny grains of sand while picking your brown beans for cooking? The human eyes can quickly focus on an object and that is because they use a mixture of contrast and phase detection.

The camera of this phone has phase detection auto focus much like the human eyes which allows it to focus more accurately and faster on an image than plain contrast phase detection on most smart phone cameras.

Camera can take pictures in low-light

The power of this phone’s state-of-the-art LED flash together with its industry leading noise reducing 13MP Auto Focus Back camera tips the scale in image quality towards the better than the best region of things.

This smart phone will create amazing pictures no matter the lighting conditions of the environment-dawn, evening, twilight, the nightclub, pubs, lounges or beach it doesn’t matter, just take your pictures.

VisidonTM Face beautification effect

How can you take a self portrait without your face blemishes? For a start, take the portrait with the 5.0MP Front camera on Tecno’s new smart phone with Visidon face recognition technology that can “repair” your face using natural color face beautification. With just a click of the camera button, this smart phone will give you a facelift.

Take pictures on Black screen

This smart phone gives you the power to focus your camera on the action while screen is on standby mode and still capture the moment. Double tap the special camera button by the phone’s side and the camera is ready to capture!.

Now here's the competition.

iPhone 6 vs Tecno Camon C8

The photos below were taken in low light conditions (i.e at night).

My source : http://www.androidnigeria.com.ng/iphone-6-vs-tecno-camon-c8-camera-showdown/

Cc : Lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by abobss(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
;Di don't care even if it's Iphone 10....phone is phone, as much as i can do my stuffs comfortably on it angry

along the line....Ayam FIRST TO COMMENT! !! uhlala
Am dedicating this to all Undergraduates , our struggles go pay someday o
And to all members of FOSU (Federation of Oluponna Students Union) in osun state/Aiyedire/oluponna.....stay blessed and i love u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by frankay430(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
#teamtechno

20 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
hmm this is very good cheesy how much is it? and will it last lng cos tecno fones are cheap, buh they don't last at all!

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
how much is it let me change my phone joor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmm this is very good cheesy how much is it? and will it last lng cos tecno fones are cheap, buh they don't last at all!

Launching at the end of this month.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by niceguy7(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Galaxy win white colour.....14k
Gionee m2.....17,500+the accessories
Bold 5 white colour 9900....9,900. *SOLD*
Conditions: neatly and carefully used + guarantee

Pls whatsapp: 08096178785 for them pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
niceguy7:
Galaxy win white colour.....14k
Gionee m2.....17,500+the accessories
Bold 5 white colour 9900....9,900
Conditions: neatly and carefully used + guarantee

Pls whatsapp: 08075753750 for them pix

Chai! See the price of blackberry bold 5 grin . This is the same phone girls were dieing for few years back.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by bigiyaro(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
hehhehehe, comparing yeye tecno dat has not even been lunched wit iphone. Una smooke weed?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by niceguy7(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mrkelv:

Chai! See the price of blackberry bold 5 grin . This is the same phone girls were dieing for few years back.
*law of gravity*

Iphone6 will soon be priced below 50k soon. Mayb 3yrs or 2 to come. grin

20 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chuksteric(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
The phone is just so cute..... Who ever thought tecno would be compared to an iPhone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Mystiq25(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Comparing iPhone 6 camera with a Tecno is a blasphemy.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by drizzypat: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
niceguy7:
*law of gravity*
Iphone6 will soon be priced below 50k soon. Mayb 3yrs or 2 to come. grin

perhaps 6yrs to come
even the old iphone 5 stilll has gud value
apple device almost doesnt depriciate

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Shinchika: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
omo... you know see am ni? LOL. don't be a Pharisee na LOOOL

Mystiq25:
Comparing iPhone 6 camera with a Tecno is a blasphemy.

7 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Shinchika: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
They are stubborn like Nokia too.
drizzypat:

perhaps 6yrs to come
even the old iphone 5 stilll has gud value
apple device almost doesnt depriciate

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Oyetboy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
the person that came up with this comparison should be jailed angry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Lordaweezy: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tecno pulling crazy stunts with obvious fake comparison ✔

Don't be fooled

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Team Tecno. Stepping up as always.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Don't be a doubting Thomas
Lordaweezy:
Tecno pulling crazy stunts with obvious fake comparism ✔

Don't be fooled

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by nonichuks: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na u be our dealer na. mschew
bigiyaro:
hehhehehe, comparing yeye tecno dat has not even been lunched wit iphone. Una smooke weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Lordaweezy: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
tbadejo25:
Don't be a doubting Thomas

If you've used an iPhone before you will understand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by henry007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
i agree with this, iphone takes beautiful photos but its not always the brightest in low light. Do a samsung galaxy s6 vs Camon C8 camera comparison

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by BenKafor(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tecno phones are not cheap they are affordable, I used a Tecno phone for 3 good years, no complaints. Tecno phones last

EroticAngelina:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by BenKafor(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
The pictures look good with the C8. Awesome

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by JanethEze(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
But how can you compare these two tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
BenKafor:
Tecno phones are not cheap they are affordable, I used a Tecno phone for 3 good years, no complaints. Tecno phones last

no they don't. don't argue with me undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by joe17: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Sundown123: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'll be the last person to ever say Tecno is better than an iPhone but unless those pictures are fake, you just can't argue with that fam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
You're right, I haven't. I will just stick to my Tecno. However, the screenshots look impressive.
Lordaweezy:

If you've used an iPhone before you will understand
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Femikutti: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jesus which kind of comparism is this naw, IPhone is far better than this crapy tecno

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
dats all i'm saying. they are very impressive.
Sundown123:
I'll be the last person to ever say Tecno is better than an iPhone but unless those pictures are fake, you just can't argue with that fam.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by BenKafor(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Excuse me who is arguing with you?

EroticAngelina:

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.