Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (68491 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Loladollarz: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
lol, if they make phones that amount its still you that will say you cant afford it.
ahmadgtx:
Dont be fooled iphone is of very high quality in terms of camera theres no way tecno wuld produce a phone dat mach d iphone except if d price wuld b 100k above
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by heatmeup(f): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2015
bigiyaro:
hehhehehe, comparing yeye tecno dat has not even been lunched wit iphone. Una smooke weed?
the way people do comparison is so annoying sef imagine techno with iPhone 6, dem. never beat gionee in night. images na Samsung dem go beat? not to talk of iphone

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by heatmeup(f): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2015
ShaiMalika:
LMAO,, haba na. tecno isnt that bad na. kai.
it is joor even the way they do branding. in computer village and abuja bannex is annoying

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Mamaput123: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2015
lol, i wonder what would have happened ifit was samsung
michhitman:
grin grin u guys no go kill me...7 pages and counting,bcoz of iphone n tecno...
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Dont tell me u ve fallen for diz chinese hoax.smh for nigerians gullibiliy
Annkorede:
Come on, wake up from your slumber, please face reality

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by khia: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2015
francizy:

Pick the iPhone 6, sell it, then head to the stores to purchase tecno with 1/5 of the iPhone money... cheesy

Hi boo boo. smiley
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nsonaso(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2015
niceguy7:

*law of gravity*

Iphone6 will soon be priced below 50k soon. Mayb 3yrs or 2 to come. grin
Man since you know Apple fruit has the price ever depreciate?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ahmadgtx: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Loladollarz:
lol, if they make phones that amount its still you that will say you cant afford it.
no i wont ..ure gettin me wrong wat am sayin is pipl shuld not expect a mid range phone to behav lyk a flagship. They ar of diferent class nd ar neva equal..
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by michhitman(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mamaput123:
yawa go gas bdat...even ladies go ff yarn.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by francizy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
khia:

Hi boo boo. smiley

Hi dear. How have you been?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by finesthaykay(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Small head,I will giv u ma iPhone 5s 32gb collect ur tecno earpiece use wit ma Nokia torchlyt
Boluu:
lol...see this bighead, abi you should sell it and buy ur self a tecno phone
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by baerz(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2015
Mrkelv:

Chai! See the price of blackberry bold 5 grin . This is the same phone girls were dieing for few years back.

Some lost their virginity too

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by henry007(m): 1:55am On Aug 09, 2015
baerz:

nah, they already lost that for the Torch

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by architectola03(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2015
abobss:
;Di don't care even if it's Iphone 10....phone is phone, as much as i can do my stuffs comfortably on it angry

along the line....Ayam FIRST TO COMMENT! !! uhlala
Am dedicating this to all Undergraduates , our struggles go pay someday o
And to all members of FOSU (Federation of Oluponna Students Union) in osun state/Aiyedire/oluponna.....stay blessed and i love u all
Love ur spirit!!!! Proud to be an Osun born too, I rep ile-ife. I also seize this opportunity to say RIP to Ooni of ile-ife.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by BenKafor(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
So you did not know that Tecno has been here since 2008? undecided thats how people will just talk without finding out the truth.

tunexkiboy:

Wen did tecno cum out dat uve used it for d past 3 years.... Haba.... Na u first launch am b dat ooooo
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Annkorede: 3:44am On Aug 10, 2015
dont mind him he is an olodo joor.. team tech no all the way
BenKafor:
So you did not know that Tecno has been here since 2008? undecided thats how people will just talk without finding out the truth.

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Annkorede: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2015
lol... such is life and now the new generations are loosing theirs all because of a tecno phone ...team tecno all the way grin grin grin grin
baerz:

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Annkorede: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2015
brother shutup and leme here you say tecno is the best
finesthaykay:
Small head,I will giv u ma iPhone 5s 32gb collect ur tecno earpiece use wit ma Nokia torchlyt
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Annkorede: 4:16am On Aug 10, 2015
fallen as how?? because am saying the truth?? tecno is the bomb ooo, have u used boom j7 before??
martineverest:
Dont tell me u ve fallen for diz chinese hoax.smh for nigerians gullibiliy
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Annkorede: 4:19am On Aug 10, 2015
dont mind the boy,, the boss in the market is tecno and am happy cause they make me enjoy quality with small quality
Loladollarz:
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Annkorede: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2015
they use to have the crown ,now tecno as the crown oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
What are we testing ? Lol ...apple has the crown here
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annkorede:
fallen as how?? because am saying the truth?? tecno is the bomb ooo, have u used boom j7 before??

i wonder why people are that way. the tecno boom J is some real boom stuff though. so much gotten from very little though.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annkorede:
dont mind the boy,, the boss in the market is tecno and am happy cause they make me enjoy quality with small quality

i agree with you die... tecno gives quality at a very reduced price. i mean, just what the economical state of the country needs now.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
heatmeup:
the way people do comparison is so annoying sef imagine techno with iPhone 6, dem. never beat gionee in night. images na Samsung dem go beat? not to talk of iphone

guy... you have no idea what the chinese are capable of. it would do you like feem trick.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
i still think the best team of engineers any can have would be Chinese... and Tecno was born by these guys.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mamaput123:

there was a time in this life I compared my Tecno Phantom A with a friend's samsung o... and it was difficult to judge which was better.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by shyna22(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
1stHola:

And you're supposed to be slapped a million times sad
why u will slap him e hv d right to say his own opinion about this discussion u say ur own he say his own why quarrel.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by shyna22(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
shyna22:
why u will slap him e hv d right to say his own opinion about this discussion u say ur own he say his own why quarrel.
why all of u that argue about this issue why can't you wait an see when d phone is out because me self I don't believe it.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
shyna22:
why all of u that argue about this issue why can't you wait an see when d phone is out because me self I don't believe it.

awon ti doubting thomas! cry
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Jyah01: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
I wonder how some people reason. Most of you guys saying rubbish about latest tecno phones do not have money to buy iphone 6 not to tok of seeing it. I'm not classless n I can tell u dat senators n high business ranking people use tecno products. Tecno produce high quality phones at cheaper cost for social use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Kimiko(f): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
this is true, the richest people arent exactly bothered by phone brands.
Jyah01:
I wonder how some people reason. Most of you guys saying rubbish about latest tecno phones do not have money to buy iphone 6 not to tok of seeing it. I'm not classless n I can tell u dat senators n high business ranking people use tecno products. Tecno produce high quality phones at cheaper cost for social use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.