Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (70667 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by dre11(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
• says husband refuses to take sex-enhancing drugs she bought for him

A 39-year-old fashion designer, Mrs Farotimi Titilayo, has appealed to a Lagos Customary Court sitting in Ikorodu to dissolve her eight-year-old marriage over alleged neglect and sexual denial by her husband.

The 39-year-old, who resides at Nosiru Street, Eyita in Ikorodu area of the State told the court that her husband identified as Amos, denies her sex before they both separated.

“My husband was sexually imbalance before I left him in 2011; I reported him to his family but they pleaded on his behalf.

“I bought him drugs to correct his sexual weakness but he refused to take them.

“We have been living separately for over four years now because he refused to find solution to his problems.

“I want this court to officially divorce this marriage because I want to move on with my life; I don’t want to bear his name anymore,’’ she said.

The respondent was, however, not in court despite been served the court’s notices on three different occasions.

In his ruling, the Court President, Mr Olu Adebiyi, noted that the court would not continue to delay hearing of the case as Amos has been absent from proceedings severally.

He added “we will still serve the husband one more time to see if he will attend the next court date.’’

Adebiyi adjourned the case to September 2.

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-to-court-my-hubby-is-sexually-weak/
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by deadZONE: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
did u wash ur hole well
and tighten it and your
husband didnt bang u
red and black?
some ladies eeehh
because we men dont want
to talk shey!!!!

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by jamex93(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sorry ma

But the man no go kill him self

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by gabazin080(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
I no blame the woman jare.
Even folorusho alakija (richest woman in Nigeria no go pray make God comot pr*ck for her matter

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Girls be formin dey don't want prick nw... Later dey be sueing men to court for insatisfaction

241 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
later women will be saying....

I prefer romance and don't like sex.
isn't this a contradicting where this woman wants a divorce because his husband can't use his drill bit to bore her holeundecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
“I bought him drugs to correct his sexual weakness but he refused to take them.

is she a doctor to have know the remedy to his problem
cheesy who says enhancing drugs is the remedy

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Madam sorry
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by chymystique(f): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
E be like say the husband is possessed by evil spirits

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Islie: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
“We have been living separately for over four years now because he refused to find solution to his problems.

So you left him alone to find solutions to his problems...... Seems some women don't understand what it take to be married....

Aren't you two suppose to be together to find solutions to what ever problem that was wrong with the man and be a shoulder to cry on forthe man to move past his problem

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Islie: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
I no blame the woman jare.
Even folorusho alakija (richest woman in Nigeria no go pray make God comot pr*ck for her matter

Nobody is saying make God comort pr*ck for person matter....

But am sure the woman is just in marriage for sex and not for love or other things
Why did she move from the house 4years ago, that's absurd
Abi lalasticlala you fit tell me the answers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by NaLaugh: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
There is really no use for such stories on Nairaland, if it not a first-person account.

This site has enough stories and ordeals of its own members that would make more sense to be featured on the frontpage.

Copy/pasting the run of the mill soft-sell crap from some site is pretty useless. undecided

There's a difference between actual NEWS, and crap. If it's going to be crap, at least let it be crap from someone here.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
never give a woman any reason to emasculate you ... smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by clefstone(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I comment my reserve. Meanwhile, have u ever wondered if Mr Buhari still straffs?

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Go CNN.com for announcement...Goat sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
BORING RECYCLED CRAP

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by ebamma(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Some have food but cannot eat

, Some can eat but have no food

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Chris95(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mayb sex is nt jux his tin...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by amoduganja: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
j
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by luckman20(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islie:

So you left him alone to find solutions to his problems...... Seems some women don't understand what it take to be married....

Aren't you two suppose to be together to find solutions to what ever problem that was wrong with the man and be a shoulder to cry on forthe man to move past his problem
You dey mind her! grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by khassy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
sex na foodundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Pebcak: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015

I bet another man don dey shine the congo

[img]http://i./83Hgux1JVFdL2.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./P29WeX7lBm6ru.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Girls be formin dey don't want prick nw... Later dey be sueing men to court for insatisfaction

Why marry if not for prick?

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Adesiji77: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kegel's exercises, manuals(Nigerians do not like to read), and healthy diet....would have solved this issue.

Nigeria also needs a lot of therapists.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by vickie1900(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na wa! Wetin we no go hear?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by allanphash7(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why wont he be weak when he chose vanilla ice cream , lacasera, fan yogo, viju milk, milo,bournvita,coconut and different type of sweet things to be his choice

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by kulobyno: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=15pt].Could be the woman has been enjoying mind shattering orgasms necessitated by powerful thrusts of anacondas of drug driven sex maniacs from her teen years and her so called husband wants to ruin her precious life. Mbanu [/size]

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by jay2pee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
go and see a doctor
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by kaypound(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
This one is strong

Maybe the guy is into other things.
Maybe he swings the other way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.