Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? (7458 Views)

Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Romancelanders. Abeg make una tell me what to do.

I came back from work so very tired yesterday,. As I was about to take a rest after eating, I didn't knw when I slept off. Before I sleep, My neighbour (a very young gal of 22) came to my room to ask for a DVD she borrowed me the penultimate night. But I was too tired to stand, so I told her to take it on the DVD player and I slept off. While, sleeping I felt something was kinda removing from my body, I also felt my boxer was going down But too tired to open my eyes talkless of standing. Not until when I felt my d!ck was submerged into a cold-like freezer, . I woke up and shouted "JESUS". She has l!cked all my body..I told her I was going to report her to the police and sue her But she begged. She even called me now that she didn't rape me. She said she just had a pleasure with me.

What should I do
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by richie04: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm...quite interesting
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by nwadiuko1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
profojah:

I came back from work so very tired yesterday,. As I was about to take a rest after eating, I didn't knw when I slept off. Before I sleep, My neighbour (a very young gal of 22) came to my room to ask for a DVD she borrowed me the penultimate night. But I was too tired to stand, so I told her to take it on the DVD player and I slept off. While, sleeping I felt something was kinda removing from my body, I also felt my boxer was going down But too tired to open my eyes talkless of standing. Not until when I felt my d!ck was submerged into a cold-like freezer, . I woke up and shouted "JESUS". She has l!cked all my body..I told her I was going to report her to the police and sue her But she begged. She even called me now that she didn't rape me. She said she just had a pleasure with me.

What should I do

gerrarahia shit mehhnn grin

4 Likes

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by braimeddy: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha OP Abeg no kill person with laff jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rape her bak... Easy does it

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
profojah:

What should I do

Not funny, try harder next time

8 Likes

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by IamLEGEND1: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2015

4 Likes

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by manee2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Been seeing silly stuffs on nairaland sinx 1802..

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by donholy28(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
If this is true op u be fool...u 4 relax enjoy
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
op abeg i know fit laugh
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by TS2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
profojah:

What should I do

If I were you, Id buy enough DVDs to start a video club and give her unrestricted access to come borrow everytime.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by naijaboiy: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
We really need a section for dumbos on Nairaland. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by MissGracy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abeg no kill us wt laugh ooo
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by crazygod(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op this ur fantasy abi na mirindasy no gel at all. U can do better.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by stchinedu: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
profojah:
While, sleeping I felt something was kinda removing from my body, I also felt my boxer was going down But too tired to open my eyes talkless of standing. Not until when I felt my d!ck was submerged into a cold-like freezer, . I woke up and shouted "JESUS". She has l!cked all my body..

What should I do

Try harder in your next episode...you may convince me
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Last time I checked a woman cannot rape a man in nigeria
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Noloss(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
manee2:
Been seeing silly stuffs on nairaland sinx 1802..
Since 1802 n u're still alive? I hail thee Ebora Nairaland
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by majorgr: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
haba na, you cant sue for this kind of cases you can only press charges. or you can report to the police. i dont see any thing sue-able here.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin op rape her back too
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
that "ewa goyin" you've been eating is not good for you.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided op but y? cry last time i checked profjah was not like dis but now he's now a troll grin
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
slimmy05:
that "ewa goyin" you've been eating is not good for you.
grin slimmy.. The ewa-goyin badt gaan
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided op but y? cry last time i checked profjah was not like dis but now he's now a troll grin
Me troll? cheesy.Cutehector is a Chief-Troll
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
profojah:

no be only troll, na trolley
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
profojah:

Yes!u r now a troll! cheesy
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by faith551(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
this is exactly what is currently causing problems between Yar'adua and Nigeria
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by XavierBlue(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
wtf! Don't sue her, sue your brain, it pathetic it never been used.

XavierBlue
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by japhmanuel: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
No sue. WTF is dat?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by deleib(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Your case is dead on arrival. Before the case of a rape can be established there must be a deep penetration. In law, It is only a man that rapes a woman. A man can also rape a man(in the case of sodomy). So u've got no case.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by manee2(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Noloss:

Since 1802 n u're still alive? I hail thee Ebora Nairaland
_ am one of a kind
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op go siddon for gutter wif dis ur lies infact in d voice of PHYNO gerrout[b][/b] undecided undecided undecided kiss
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
gerrarahia shit mehhnn grin

rythm late nite show...wamilele n ty, gerrarahia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gays Only!!! / I Met A Handsome Man Today / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.