Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Muhammad Vs Other Prophets - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Vs Other Prophets (5991 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
[Quran 22:52 YusufAli] Never did We send a messenger or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but Allah will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and Allah will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

The above quranic verse was revealed following Satan casting some words into Muhammad's mouth (the Satanic Verses). Then allah had to console Muhammad after his remorse for the error and allah said ''there was no messenger he had sent that Satan didn't attemt to put words into their mouth but he usually cancelled such words.

My question is: Which of the past prophets received Satan's words like Muhammad that were cancelled?

[Quran 33:37 YusufAli] Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (IN FUTURE) THERE MAY BE NO DIFFICULTY TO THE BELIEVERS IN (THE MATTER OF MARRIAGE) WITH THE WIVES OF THEIR ADOPTED SONS when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

Quran 33:38 Yusufali] There can be no difficulty to the Prophet in what Allah has indicated to him as a duty. IT WAS THE PRACTICE (APPROVED) OF ALLAH AMONGST THOSE OF OLD THAT HAVE PASSED AWAY. And the command of Allah is a decree determined.

The above two quranic verses are about the saga of Muhammad's marriage with Zynab, the wife of his adopted son.

My questions are:

1. Why did allah say it is no more a sin for anybody following Muhammad precedence IN FUTURE by marrying the wives of their adopted sons when he knew adoption would be cancelled?

2. Which of the past prophets married the wife of his adopted son, which allah said was the practice of the people of old?

6 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hah! hah!, where are these muslim guys now.

I challenge Rilwaney01 aka fake truthman2013 and his cohorts to answer the questions.

If they cannot I will not hesitate to call their god a liar.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by tartar9(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
e pa you are just a clown.keep recycling old topics and expecting us to answer you.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
tartar9:
e pa you are just a clown.keep recycling old topics and expecting us to answer you.

Give the link to the old topic and let's see. Thank you.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Where is this tartar na?

Al-taqqiyah in action.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning muslims.
Still searching for answers to my questions since yesterday?
I am becoming impatient.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by basilico: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Muhammad the prophet. Who only received revelations when wearing Aisha's clothes and not his other wives.
Today we call a man who wears feminine clothes a transexxxxual.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2015
basilico:
Muhammad the prophet. Who only received revelations when wearing Aisha's clothes and not his other wives.
Today we call a man who wears feminine clothes a transexxxxual.

Right!

A Transexual and Crossdresser.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Good afternoon muslims, still searching?
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Muhammad could not be the prophet of the true God who said ''But the prophet who speaks a
word presumptuously in My name
which I have not commanded him
to speak, or which he speaks in
the name of other gods, that
prophet shall die.’(Deut. 18:20).

By God's standard, Muhammad would have been put to death. So it was not the true God who sent him with the quran.

Again, these are obvious LIES by the god of Muhammad:

1. No prophets before Muhammad married the wives of their adopted sons as claimed by allahh.

2. No prophets before Muhammad apologized to God for declaring the words from satan as claimed by allahh.

I have challenged the muslims to come forward, they are not fit. It is a pity. Desist from a lying god and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

8 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by malvisguy212: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nice one op.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
Nice one op.
Thank you bro.
God bless you.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by malvisguy212: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you bro.
God bless you.
and you to. Where are the muslims? Are they sleeping ?
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
and you to. Where are the muslims? Are they sleeping ?

I don't think they are sleeping, it is just that they have no rebuttal. There is no way they can refute those glaring lies told by allahh.

But if I were a muslim, I would have reconsidered my belief. Since allahh is caught lying as stated in this OP, it shows everything he said in the quran is a lie, especially about the Sonship of Jesus, the fictitious al-jannah full of virgins and the Christians etc.

Why is he lying? It is to deceive humanity. Satan pretended as God who sent the bible prophets to deceive humanity. Thank God for the Holy Spirit that is exposing him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Good morning muslims.

Now that you have discovered the TRUTH about allahh and islam, which nobody could dispute, what is your decision now?

Come to Jesus before it is too late.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by adullam210: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2015
A prophet of God will never engage in a highway robbery and child molestation! And no sane man will be praising and adoring a thief and child molester !!

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by exco90(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Am very very happy that the muslim aren't saying anything.. That's the best thing to do.. I will imploy them not to be answering u guys stupidity again. They should please follow this wise words of the elders.. Silence is the best answer for a fool. Muslim should please say no to recycling.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by exco90(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Am very very happy that the muslims aren't saying anything.. That's the best thing to do.. I will recommend they stop answering u guys stupidity. They should please follow this wise saying of the elders.. Silence is the best answer for a fool. Muslim should please say no to recycling topics

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2015
exco90:
Am very very happy that the muslims aren't saying anything.. That's the best thing to do.. I will recommend they stop answering u guys stupidity. They should please follow this wise saying of the elders.. Silence is the best answer for a fool. Muslim should please say no to recycling topics

Dodging.

hah!!! hah!! hah!!! I laugh at your lame excuse.

But they have been speaking and are still speaking when they think they have a point.

What is bad in answering simple and direct questions on islam?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good afternoon muslims.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by exco90(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mheeen.. Its going to pain OP to the marrow.. For them not even making a single comment on ur topic. Eeeeeya sowie. The number u have dail is not available please try again later
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
exco90:
Mheeen.. Its going to pain OP to the marrow.. For them not even making a single comment on ur topic. Eeeeeya sowie. The number u have dail is not available please try again later

It gives me joy when I discover the LIES in the quran, which nobody can refute. But can the true God lie? Never. Since he lies here, it shows the revelations given to Muhammad is FALSEHOOLD.

This thread being activated thrice daily is not for rebutall because their is none but to let people who have not read see it, maybe God will use it to open their eyes.

Did you see this as well: https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

More are on the way.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good night muslims.

As you sleep tonight, pray that Jesus whose name is TRUTH (John 14:6) visits you in your dream to save you.

Happy night rest.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by exco90(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
truthman2012:
Good night muslims.

As you sleep tonight, pray that Jesus whose name is TRUTH (John 14:6) visits you in your dream to save you.

Happy night rest.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Please don't cry ooooo. I think nairaland religion section will be very very much peaceful.. If an act like dis keeps reoccuring.. As in an act of silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2015
exco90:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Please don't cry ooooo. I think nairaland religion section will be very very much peaceful.. If an act like dis keeps reoccuring.. As in an act of silence is the best answer for a fool.

Are you silent?

Count how many posts you have made on this OP so far. If I were you I will actually keep silent for having no refutal.

Stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Good morning muslims.
I pray Jesus will touch you today.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by exco90(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Are you silent?

Count how many posts you have made on this OP so far. If I were you I will actually keep silent for having no refutal.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Of what important will their rebutal have impact in ur life.?
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2015
exco90:

Of what important will their rebutal have impact in ur life.?

Their inability to give a rebuttal will make them question mohamed's claims to be a prophet and some of them would eventually realise that he is just a fraud and renounce islam

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by true2god: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
exco90:
Muslims are gradually tired of defending their criminal of a prophet. We are giving muslims free islamic education they can never get in their mosques or madrasas.

It is only desperate muslims that are making weak attempts at defending their paedophile of a 'profit' mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
true2god:
Muslims are gradually tired of defending their criminal of a prophet. We are giving muslims free islamic education they can never get in their mosques or madrasas.

It is only desperate muslims that are making weak attempts at defending their paedophile of a 'profit' mohammed.

And to the glory of God millions are leaving islam every year despite their evil apotasy laws. smiley the bolded above is very apt. wink

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Trottle: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
exco90:
Anything related to Islam always gives this "truthman" of a guy a hardon cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunnah Of Friday / Ruling On Offering Congratulation At The Beginning Of Islamic Year (hijra) / Let Reminds Each Other About Our Deen Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.