Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 PM

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) (44228 Views)

Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
TechLector:

PLEASE KINDLY GIVE REFERENCE ON WHERE I LIED

hmmm
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kamaye:
RAM!!!! you know it matters a lot, you can't expect 1gb ram phone to perform the way a 2gb ram would, even the display of hot 2 is slightly better than the C8 though they have the same resolution of 720x1280 but hot 2 has a higher ppi 294 against C8 267. Regarding the battery and camera of C8 I think we should wait until the phone is out because I have seen a 3000mah battery that performs worse than a 2000mah battery, and likewise an 8mp camera could be better than a 13mp, it is about the camera sensor not the number of pixels. I am not saying C8's camera and Battery are not good but we should until we have a hands on review before concluding that it's better than the hot 2.
ooh
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
adebayooye:
very neat Infinix zero 2 for sale with pouch and screen protector @ #30k contact me via WhatsApp or call 08176500922
hmmm
engineroom007:

Hot 2 Now available on Jumia. Don't dull , go get yours now
yh man
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
hmmm

Don't think twice...it's worth the price...very neat...everything would be given even the pack
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
gonaij:
Infinix Hot 2 Now Available!

Get yours today via the Jumia Online Sales Rep

@#19,500

#PayOnDelivery
#1-3DaysDelivery
#500for1GB
#1yearFullWarranty

Colors Available Gold|Black|White

To get yours: call/WhatsApp: 08084097270, 08028888781

smiley
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
adebayooye:

Don't think twice...it's worth the price...very neat...everything would be given even the pack
okay.. good
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teedeechian:

android 5.1.1 (plus promised update to 6.0) to yr 5.0 ,2gig ram to yr 1gig ram and also price
yea. that what the phone really amazing, i never believed it will be that price
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teedeechian:

android 5.1.1 (plus promised update to 6.0) to yr 5.0 ,2gig ram to yr 1gig ram and also price
wink
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Annkorede:
Are you angry that the camera is dope?
will u like to see pix i snap with it... it really amazing
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Annkorede:
TechLector lied, the Camon C8 camera is better than infinix zero 2's
then u lied!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by gonaij: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Annkorede:
Common Tecno Camon C8 camera is better joor, and where did see those stupid review from?
zero 2 camera is better!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
gonaij:
zero 2 camera is better!
Seconded...
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
gonaij:
zero 2 camera is better!
Seconded...
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by gonaij: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Annkorede:
Lol.. If hear, Am just telling you ni
lol
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Peeps520: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix Hot 2:

1. Infinix Hot 2 launched as the 1st official Android One product with lollipop 5.1 in Africa
The Infinix Hot 2 is the pioneer device for Google’s Android One program in Africa. This means that any latest software update, application update and software fix will be handled by Google for up to a 2 years period.

2. ANDROID 5.1.1 LOLLIPOP surprise
Android 5.1.1 lollipop is the latest public Android release from Google. Its many features include material design, faster multitasking, up to 2x better performance than kitkat, and have extra battery saver option that gives you an extra 20% of battery use.

3. HOT 2 COMES WITH 2GB RAM
The main benefit of having a large chunk of RAM on your smartphone, such as the 2GB of RAM, is simple. It means more apps can stay open in the background, reducing the endless opening/closing cycle that can make using a slower, less capable smartphone a tedious exercise in running applications especially when playing HD games.

4. HOT 2 DESIGN
The HOT 2 design is trendy and cool to behold. It comes with a 5 inch HD screen and a lovely glossy body finish with glass feeling. This means that the HOT 2 is shiny and can be easily mistaken for Infinix Zero.

5. HOT 2 IS AFFORDABLE
Starting at just N17,500 for the 16GBROM+1GB RAM version and N19,500 for the 16+2GB RAM. Infinix Hot 2 is very affordable for the specs that it boasts of. MTN offer 1GB data @N500 for 1 year. Send A1 to 131 now.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kamaye:
RAM!!!! you know it matters a lot, you can't expect 1gb ram phone to perform the way a 2gb ram would, even the display of hot 2 is slightly better than the C8 though they have the same resolution of 720x1280 but hot 2 has a higher ppi 294 against C8 267. Regarding the battery and camera of C8 I think we should wait until the phone is out because I have seen a 3000mah battery that performs worse than a 2000mah battery, and likewise an 8mp camera could be better than a 13mp, it is about the camera sensor not the number of pixels. I am not saying C8's camera and Battery are not good but we should until we have a hands on review before concluding that it's better than the hot 2.

Of course man... just like you did now, I was doing too. Everyone is giving their opinions. Which I think is cool enough. The Nokia Lumia 720 is a camera centric phone and it's RAM is half that of the Camon C8. Soo? I'm also for let's wait and see, you know?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Teedeechian:

LOL. Still speculations but cool.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
damcqute:
personally, i'm an infinix fan as they have continued to impress with each new product. Tecno on the other hand are just trying to catch up but they need to step up their game specs and price wise. Tecno's camera cannot be trusted. Hotnote 2mp front camera is sharper than some of their 13mp back cameras. If they claim the Camon has a high quality camera even in low-light, then i cant wait to review it. but honestly, i"m skeptical.

FALLACY!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
davthom:
to all those comparing the infinix h2 to the canon c8 have u used any of them side by side to start judging them.heck many people haven't even started using both phones and is the camon c8 even available for sale yet

Point... As much as tempted to, wait to do self review, then judge.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Kamaye(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chikote:

Of course man... just like you did now, I was doing too. Everyone is giving their opinions. Which I think is cool enough. The Nokia Lumia 720 is a camera centric phone and it's RAM is half that of the Camon C8. Soo? I'm also for let's wait and see, you know?
Lumia is a Windows phone, it runs on the most fluid OS that is windows, it doesn't need more RAM like Android device. Meanwhile I have read a comprehensive review of the Camon C8 on geek.ng and I must say the camera is quite impressive even though it lost against Huawei Honor 6 in low light shooting. The first pic was taken with Camon C8 while the second pic taken with Huawei Honor 6, both pictures were taken without flashlight.

1 Like

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by originalblood: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Expect some pictures from Hot2 from me soon, not contesting with any phone though, just noticed no one here has posted pictures taken with the Hot2.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by TechLector: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2015

@#19,500

#PayOnDelivery
#1-3DaysDelivery
#500for1GB
#1yearFullWarranty

To get yours: call/WhatsApp: 08100482812
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by absky5(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
TechLector:

@#19,500

#PayOnDelivery
#1-3DaysDelivery
#500for1GB
#1yearFullWarranty

To get yours: call/WhatsApp: 08100482812
can i get it on friday if i order 4 it now...... Reply asap
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by TechLector: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
absky5:
can i get it on friday if i order 4 it now...... Reply asap
ytep... if you are within lagos
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by absky5(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
TechLector:

ytep... if you are within lagos
am d one who called u this evening........ My school is at isolo and i stay at onipan from monday till friday then i go to my parent house at ikorodu.......... That is the reason why am asking if i can get it by friday at lagos here before going to ikorodu..... Pls reply asap
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by TechLector: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2015
absky5:
am d one who called u this evening........ My school is at isolo and i stay at onipan from monday till friday then i go to my parent house at ikorodu.......... That is the reason why am asking if i can get it by friday at lagos here before going to ikorodu..... Pls reply asap

too late already... where will you be on monday...
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by absky5(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2015
TechLector:

too late already... where will you be on monday...
ok thanks... I will be at ijede ikorodu on monday
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2015
No complete review of this phone till now

Mstwww make I move on with hot note jare

It's obvious this phone is a shame
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kamaye:
Lumia is a Windows phone, it runs on the most fluid OS that is windows, it doesn't need more RAM like Android device. Meanwhile I have read a comprehensive review of the Camon C8 on geek.ng and I must say the camera is quite impressive even though it lost against Huawei Honor 6 in low light shooting. The first pic was taken with Camon C8 while the second pic taken with Huawei Honor 6, both pictures were taken without flashlight.

Added to the lens of the Honor 6 is a night mode feature the Camon doesn't. Plus the two gadgets aren't of same price. The Camon tried coming close by adding Dual Led flash. I think that's good enough. And exactly my point, the 1GB ram isn't exactly a problem because the lollipop OS is more fluid than the Kitkat. Way more fluid. So much ram may only be a waste. Of course, the 1GB ram should be increased, but testes have shown the 1GB to be impressive as it efficiently managed a number of heavy apps without any lags.

I think the Camon is a good buy for the price though.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
absky5:

But ikorodu is Lagos too na. Hehehe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 / 5 Most Expensive Smartphones 2016 / Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.