Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... (61094 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) / Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mad day or Raq Day?
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by redcliff: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao grin says who?, I was wondering y u were on rags, I can buy u some clothes tho cheesy

Liar.. nl girls pretending simce march 10 2005
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by teryorluv(f): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
This one pass rag day, its looks like madness day
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by muzzyboss(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
u sure say dis one neva mad B4?
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Your head still dey hot cheesy
RickRichards:

RickRichards never went missing.
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
redcliff:

Liar.. nl girls pretending simce march 10 2005

Ahan Han re u in my mind or heart to know if m lying or not?
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Slimzjoe(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
unknown87:

LMAO!!!! You dey try call oP mad person diplomatically abi? Useless fellow. Lol grin

Na You talk...not me... Madman grin
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Missmossy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Many are indeed mad but few are roaming grin grin

He looks nuts!!!
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Missmossy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Many are indeed mad but few are roaming grin grin

He looks nuts!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by deadZONE: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
ThimmyWood:

Haba! bros, wetin now? walahi this got me laughing out loud like I wan break my rib.
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by kossyablaze(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
ThimmyWood:

Haba! bros, wetin now? walahi this got me laughing out loud like I wan break my rib.
lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nigerians & their grammatical blunders.
Mad man ?? A mad man is an angry man.
A crazy guy is more like a mentally retard.
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Shegricho: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
Finally pictures of INTROVERT has been released.I talk am say na only craze person fit siddon ontop NL from morning to night
DeadZone

Honestly speaking i don't know what ladyf and introvert gain frm dis FTC of a thing.
#Shegricho
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by redcliff: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ahan Han re u in my mind or heart to know if m lying or not?
liear
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
redcliff:

liear

Ok
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by denony(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
this guy has madness in his blood before now
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by whitestar01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
nawao but this na mad man na
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Zuntun(f): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
this guy is not ragging. he is really mad.
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rag day is for broke niggas,pls dnt nail megrin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by kossyablaze(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Shegricho:

Honestly speaking i don't know what ladyf and introvert gain frm dis FTC of a thing.
#Shegricho
Na boys den fit be o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by panicacid: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
chai see as madness de hungry pesin
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by onlineadejoh(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol, looks like he's been patiently waiting for this day to come.

Madness fit him shaa grin
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by gasperkoya(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na thief dey know thief..... How u take know If No be say some self dry your. Side too....[color=#000000][/color] grin
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by ayatt(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
Finally pictures of INTROVERT has been released.I talk am say na only craze person fit siddon ontop NL from morning to night
DeadZone
ur head dey there grin
kossyablaze:
DeadZone
ur head dey there
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by finofaya: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
He is now the envy of all mad people.
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by rottenegg: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
All this, then trek 30km around the city, just to raise N1500! Rag day is crap!
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by rottenegg: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
All this, then trek 30km around the city, just to raise N1500! Rag day is c.rap!
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by rottenegg: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
All this, then trek 30km around the city, just to raise N1500! Rag day is c.rap!
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by Keepshining(f): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
And the clothes fits him wella.
Re: Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... by scentmarlc(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
DeadZone

Haaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.