Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me (6888 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KingRaoul: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
So we have been living in this house for about three years. Theres a neigbour of mine whos a doctor and she has three sons and one daughter. All her kids have been staying with their dad who was seperated from their mum for a long time till this year when their dad died. They come from a really wealthy home and since their dad died they now all stay with their mum. Remember their mum is my neighbour. Since their dad died they all inherited a car each as their dad was a rich politician. This my neigbour's daughter, i have seen her face a few times when she only comes to visit her mum, but now she permanently lives in my house's second flat. She is about 22,23 years old and shes light skinned and about 6 ft tall and slim with big boobbs and big asss. She is so sexy u can almost cry from looking at her. I always stare at her everytime she walks past my room window and i noticed she has caught me a few times. Nowadays she wears extremely sexy short dresses and mini skirts and the way she shakes her asss especially when passing my room window, (because i live downstairs near the houses entrance gate and this perfect girl lives upstairs) i think shes trying to kill me!!! I dont know wat to do as i think its a bad idea to date a neighbour plus shes richer than me, i mean this girl uses a jeep to cruise with her friends. I dont know wat to do ooo she is literally killing me!!!! Why does a perfect girl have to come walk past my window like 10 times a day, the view of her body makes me want to cry, i mean she is omotola kinda sexy u can almost cryyyyy!!!!!! Help meeeee!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by donholy28(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
She's trying to kill u?...then die naw....go nd fooocck her

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by deadZONE: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fetches a water POURS on the OP he wakes up and chases my with a cutlass grin grin grin

wake up bro...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingRaoul:
So we have been living in this house for about three years. Theres a neigbour of mine whos a doctor and she has three sons and one daughter. All her kids have been staying with their dad who was seperated from their mum for a long time till this year when their dad died. They come from a really wealthy home and since their dad died they now all stay with their mum. Remember their mum is my neighbour. Since their dad died they all inherited a car each as their dad was a rich politician. This my neigbour's daughter, i have seen her face a few times when she only comes to visit her mum, but now she permanently lives in my house's second flat. She is about 22,23 years old and shes light skinned and about 6 ft tall and slim with big boobbs and big asss. She is so sexy u can almost cry from looking at her. I always stare at her everytime she walks past my room window and i noticed she has caught me a few times. Nowadays she wears extremely sexy short dresses and mini skirts and the way she shakes her asss especially when passing my room window, (because i live downstairs near the houses entrance gate and this perfect girl lives upstairs) i think shes trying to kill me!!! I dont know wat to do as i think its a bad idea to date a neighbour plus shes richer than me, i mean this girl uses a jeep to cruise with her friends. I dont know wat to do ooo she is literally killing me!!!! Why does a perfect girl have to come walk past my window like 10 times a day, the view of her body makes me want to cry, i mean she is omotola kinda sexy u can almost cryyyyy!!!!!! Help meeeee!!!!!
smh vehemently...

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Just be friends wit her... U'd see dat she will come in handy wen ur in need of cash

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by darlenese(f): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
U better removes ur yeye poor eye from better things and stop thinking with or blorkors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by kossyablaze(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sorry I can't help you on this one!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
if you like her walk up to her and tell her your fhuucking mind!

Stop dying in silence. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by bqlekan(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
why the inferiority complex? give it a try, it's not as if you will get jailed for trying. and stop staring without making a move, it's fvcking annoying

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by ahamonyeka(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rape her before she kills you
Rape her before she kills you

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by TheHeGoat: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingRaoul:
I'd advise u to look for a stray goat and rape before you die of hormonal imbalance. That's what i did last night and I'm cool now smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by zyzxx(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
may she has intrest in you who tongue
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by clintino700(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chat her up n create d friendship first then ......
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by clintino700(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ur cray grin grin grin
TheHeGoat:

I'd advise u to look for a stray goat and rape before you die of hormonal imbalance. That's what i did last night and I'm cool now smiley
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by kathykathy(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
wear boxers and walk pass her window ten times too,,each time she stare at u tell her one one

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Habayomie(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
MOVIE ALERT: In case you don't know what the noise is all about. Download The trailer for the much anticipated Film OPIN (the end) Written&Directed by Psalm Oderinde http://forumspotz.net/?p=54703
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by tobybasten(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
Fetches a water POURS on the OP he wakes up and chases my with a cutlass grin grin grin

wake up bro...

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Give her time..it's hard to just get fown with her so soon..give her time and hope you are a big boy tho..
You would fvck her in 2/3months if nt less..just give it time nd make sure to start a convo with her when u have a clear chance
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Icecomrade: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Are you a teenager? If you are, I advice you to focus on your studies.

If your a working class guy, what keeps you indoor staring at a woman's yansh.

Guy, shoes got sizes, if she isn't your class work hard to measure up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Marcelxyz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
you b dia gateman?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by ManTiger(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Don't wait for her to kill you, get HYPO, it's just #10 and do the job!

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by slam7000(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingRaoul:
So we have been living in this house for about three years. Theres a neigbour of mine whos a [b]doctor and she has three sons and one daughter. [/b]All her kids have been staying with their dad who was seperated from their mum for a long time till this year when their dad died. They come from a really wealthy home and since their dad died they now all stay with their mum. Remember their mum is my neighbour. Since their dad died they all inherited a car each as their dad was a rich politician. This my neigbour's daughter, i have seen her face a few times when she only comes to visit her mum, but now she permanently lives in my house's second flat. She is about [b]22,23 years o[/b]ld and shes light skinned and about 6 ft tall and slim with big boobbs and big asss. She is so sexy u can almost cry from looking at her. I always stare at her everytime she walks past my room window and i noticed she has caught me a few times. Nowadays she wears extremely sexy short dresses and mini skirts and the way she shakes her asss especially when passing my room window, (because i live downstairs near the houses entrance gate and this perfect girl lives upstairs) i think shes trying to kill me!!! I dont know wat to do as i think its a bad idea to date a neighbour plus shes richer than me, i mean this girl uses a jeep to cruise with her friends. I dont know wat to do ooo she is literally killing me!!!! Why does a perfect girl have to come walk past my window like 10 times a day, the view of her body makes me want to cry, i mean she is omotola kinda sexy u can almost cryyyyy!!!!!! Help meeeee!!!!!

Is this Andyblaze? Another troll on the loose. A medical doctor at the age of 23 with four children. How old was she when she graduated? How old when she got married How old was she when started having children.
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KillerBeauty(f): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
slam7000:

Is this Andyblaze? Another troll on the loose. A medical doctor at the age of 23 with four children. How old was she when she graduated? How old when she got married How old was she when started having children.

Na ha mama b med doctor now.
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KingRaoul: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
zyzxx:
may she has intrest in you who tongue

Yup she did back then when she only came to visit like shes always staring at me, but the thing is shes so rich u have no idea
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KingRaoul: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
wear boxers and walk pass her window ten times too,,each time she stare at u tell her one one

See ur innocent face, lol i will naked sef
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KingRaoul: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Marcelxyz:
you b dia gateman?
Lmaooo i want to be her personal houseboy
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KingRaoul: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
slam7000:

Imbe thats her mum, read again
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Afrok(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op, an harmless hi won't kill... u are feeling like this just bcoz u both aren't talking, initiate a neighbour kinda friendship with her and u'll see that, the thing killing u is more of wanting to talk to her than her body.
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by dew1: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
the guy's always at home na

why exactly if I may ask
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by slam7000(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Na ha mama b med doctor now.

My bad...thought it was me Andyblaze on the loose. I got no advice to give the op though. I find threads like this unserious and very trivial. No need coming online to solicit advice.
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Behira(f): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
Omg ahhh ur so korrect.....i don laff so tey i fall comot frm the keke wey i board. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KingRaoul: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Behira:
Omg ahhh ur so korrect.....i don laff so tey i fall comot frm the keke wey i board. cheesy cheesy

Ur body wont kill boys on nairaland say amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your BF/GF? / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.