Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! (1243 Views)

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! – How They Plan Making Tboss Win / Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance / My Email To Firstbank (they Are A Fraud) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by Pacify: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly advice me on the best way to go about retrieving my money from a fellow nairalander cum scammer.

The said boy, FAMAKINWA OLUWASEGUN B., a 200 level student of Unilorin studying Computer Science with matric number 13/47cs/205 had advertised about his credit card available for online purchase and due to CBN’s restrictions on FX, I had opted to use his and pay him the naira equivalent. He requested I pay a minimum of 80k so he can send me the details and then I’d balance up as soon as the transaction is completed. However, I had opted to pay 20k and balance up when the transaction is completed. After we agreed, I then went ahead to make payments into his First Bank account with number 3049138686.
Unfortunately the transaction was declined for unknown reasons and as expected, I expected that he would refund my 20k since the transaction failed but he has consistently refused to pay back and has instead kept hinting that he was debited.
Throughout the whole process of the transaction, I showed him screenshots so he can see for sure how it was going but on his part there was no proof whatsoever. I can say for sure that he wasn’t debited as not too long after our online discussions, around past 7 in the evening, he posted another advert again. He has since stopped picking calls and replying messages. He has also turned off his phone.

I have contacted the Bank and have been told a few things which would involve the court.

I would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this before I take further actions.

And if anyone knows him in person, kindly ask him to refund my 20k before it becomes a bigger problem for him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by Immanueladebol(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Famakinwa Oluwasegun,defend ursef.
Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by mikoloe: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
segun famakinwa, where are you and your own side of the story?
Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by seunlexy: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Don't mind dis nigga man , I had a amex cc which 1800$ is there which he confirmed and we agreed on a price where he said he is gonna pay me part payment and after the payment he is gonna pay me full, and I did this with trust oo and after he sent me 20k and I gave him full details of d cc and he used it and 1200 was deducted from it where I confirmed this online with the cc login on there website and he is now telling me to return him his 20k , morover am still in skul I don't have ya time now when I have your time I will come to your company address you gave me and come and collect my balance of 1200$ deducted from the cc ... Thanks dats all I gat to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by sultaan(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
419x jibiti=nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by ifyalways(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
See tori.

You don't have real life family members, friends or relatives that you can use their cards? Gtb daily transaction limit is $300 but other banks allow as much as $2000. You were not bothered an online entity is willing to hand u his cc details with a $1200 balance just so u can make a $400 or less transaction?

Una two never talk true .

Cc Gboliwe come hear tori ooo
Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by blank(f): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Hope the cc is not a stolen one?
Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by Pacify: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Please find details of the transaction as I screen-grabbed it and showed him as I went on and about it.

If truly u were debited, how come u never bothered to ask me for your balance, rather u blocked me on your phone.

Don’t worry, I will soon burst your bubbles and your scams.

Seunlexy, continue to run. You’re in for a shocker

Re: Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! by bendike: 12:59pm On May 31, 2019
Was his name written on the card details he sent to you?
If no, then it means both of you are involved in the scam.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Did Not Know About Coca-cola / Feeling "Less-than" / Top 5 Most Popular Nairaland Members (my opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.