Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (18347 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
u mean d c8 is 30k? for these average specs? They should be ready to record low sales for the phone sad

Hey, I never made mention about the official price... we are only expecting it to range from 20k - 30k... smiley
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by frinx: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Melons:

you know this... frinx, I however think you're asking for too much at a subsidized price. lol. i know the Chinese are capable of amazing you with this beauty you desire though. be on the look out. Tecno is indeed heading towards the right direction.
Am not doubting the direction they(TECNO) are going, but the way these FANBOYS compare tecno to high-end smart phones is just something else..
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bumping this thread everyday. I can't wait!
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Melons(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
frinx:

Am not doubting the direction they(TECNO) are going, but the way these FANBOYS compare tecno to high-end smart phones is just something else..

Every FAN is always a die hard. Can you blame anybody ni? Forgive them jareee
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by frinx: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Melons:

Every FAN is always a die hard. Can you blame anybody ni? Forgive them jareee
lol.... No grudge intended.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by omoalajah(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Same here
goldenruby:
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Shinchika: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Femikutti:
but cant somebody go advice this techno they are never innovative i swear rubish product rubish brand.. chinko

You dey vex gan. If the products are not innovative Tecno would not have such a large market in Nigerua
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Shinchika: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Femikutti:
but cant somebody go advice this techno they are never innovative i swear rubish product rubish brand.. chinko

You dey vex gan. If the products are not innovative Tecno would not have such a large market in Nigeria
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by sleam: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
goldenruby:
I can't wait to ditch this S5 for either the new tecno or infinix. WTF! All of this phones are just overhyped IMO. I only found out yesterday that the battery is not even up to 3000mah. No wonder I can't I keep carrying powerbank everywhere I go. My friend would use her infinix power with 100% battery for close to 2days. After 6 Hours I don't dey carry charger. Sucks!

Same here...
I ditched my P5 for Samsung Galaxy in a bid to step-up and its the worst thing thing that has happened to me this year. Truly Samsung phones are over-hyped, poor battery,I couldn't copy and paste nos. from other screens to the dial screen,it couldn't connect to my tv as I would with my P5(using USB to watch movies) etc. I came to realise, most people here don't truly use this phones as they claim

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Maybe na ghosts dey buy am grin grin grin grin
Shinchika:

You dey vex gan. If the products are not innovative Tecno would not have such a large market in Nigeria
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by windyjosezy: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
are u saying the tecno camera is better than a camera device on its own?
BenKafor:
I am into photography. These phones are for me
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by windyjosezy: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
ode ni eh
Shinchika:

You dey vex gan. If the products are not innovative Tecno would not have such a large market in Nigerua
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by windyjosezy: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
many bumps ahead bro
goldenruby:
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
sleam:

Same here...
I ditched my P5 for Samsung Galaxy in a bid to step-up and its the worst thing thing that has happened to me this year. Truly Samsung phones are over-hyped, poor battery, I couldn't copy and paste nos. from other screens to the dial screen,it couldn't connect to my tv as I would with my P5(using USB to watch movies) etc. I came to realise, most people here don't truly use this phones as they claim
Bless this post brotherly, At least someone is seeing it with my kinda binoculars.
I started with tecno f7.After so much comparison and all, I got a s4. My f7 was my go-to while the s4 was always in my bag cos before I say Jack Robinson battery don die so I only reserve for owanbe to snap photos.. I lost my f7, sold the s4 and got a S5. Truth is the only thing I love about this phone is that it fell from a 2 storey building and the screen was intact( Gorilla glass bla bla.. I checked one infinix phone and it got gorilla glass too, so What's the fuss about? ) . Battery is nothing to write home about. I use a s5 and still carry a 10000mah power bank about. I have been there, I know what is there... All na brand name!
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by BenKafor(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
I made no such comparison

windyjosezy:
are u saying the tecno camera is better than a camera device on its own?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C8 is the most amazing Smartphone ever from Tecno Mobile. The Tecno Camon C8 is designed to focus extensively on photograph. The device features a 13 MP camera in the rear and 5 MP in front. If you are looking for Infinix Zero 2 or Infinix Hot Note image quality, you might end up being disappointed. There’s more to quality phone cameras than just megapixels.

Tecno Camon C8 let your ideas break free from the darkness for the optimum brightness and easier focusing in low light. You can record stunning night-scape, breathtaking scenery and every extraordinary moment with the aid of its awesome camera lens.

Life is short, so don’t just keep it monochrome. Add a splash of bright photos, fully express yourself in your own particular way with Tecno Camon C8. The sleek design, baddest 13 megapixels camera with dual LED Flash, vibrant 5.5 HD screen and the high display resolution, Dual SIM and more set Tecno Camon C8 apart from other phones; you can record and play in your own style at any time.

MORE IMAGES HERE :==> http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c8-full-review-with-photos-features-price/
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Cerebrum(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
TechLector:

MORE IMAGES HERE :==> http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c8-full-review-with-photos-features-price/

this is what we are talking about. fresh!
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Share your beautiful moment with the Tecno Camon C5
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by showlaw: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
oya who huge pass cos am d huggest fan
Annkorede:
Am a huger fan than you
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by onekindaguy: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
abi oh
windyjosezy:
affordability is what we need in Nigeria
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by onekindaguy: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
i was nt talking to you
snehgang:
bad obsession
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by windyjosezy: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
ok, better
BenKafor:
I made no such comparison

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by windyjosezy: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
yes ohh
Annkorede:
Tecno for the superiors
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Annkorede: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol.. Am the highest fan joor
showlaw:
oya who huge pass cos am d huggest fan
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Melons(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Phone of life... Don't dull it o grin
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by kemfuni: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2015
D Tecno C8 n C5 dere is nothing spectacular about it, comparing it to iPhone mehn dats wack.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by adelolaa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Multitask failure phones undecided undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Network Now Sell For ₦23,399 In Nigeria Stores
READ http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c5-with-4g-network-now-sell-for-₦23399-in-nigeria-stores/
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by rogerz: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2015
Neat Phantom 5 (5.5inch, 3gb ram, 32gb rom, fingerprint, 4G LTE, android 5.1, 3000mAh etc) For Sale with complete accessories @ N62,000

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Orator2383: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2015
The Camon C8 is better only in camera and internal memory but if you need an affordable 4G LTE phone, then camon C5 is your sure bet
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Call us if you need the Tecno Camon C5 with free delivery
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by franzis(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operamini 5.2 / Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities / What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.