Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) (64415 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by elbinmanny(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is this Journalism or pure hate campaign?
Have your say angry

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/629318501514244096

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Look at what Mr President has been reduced to. They can't even try am with Mama Peace cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by oluwafemi113(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015

Jonathan see your life now

lipsrsealed

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Pierocash(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
God bless Sahara

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by gabazin080(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Later they will apologize that their account was hacked.

362 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Miner13: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thieving in not corruption

grin grin grin

Oga jona hmmmmm

What a legacy cool

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by simeonii(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Seems no news anymore without GEJ...

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by eph12(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
As there's nothing to talk anymore about Jonathan.

I don't expect this from SR and i expect them to announce that their handle was hacked.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by mecuzee(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sahara reporters lack professionalism! Nigerians can't even be sure of what THEY ditch out as we always have to verify from elsewhere...

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Unprofessional

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
I know it is supposed to be funny but I forgot to laugh...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by oduastates: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sorry I have not seen any skill to suggest that the man is employable.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by jmoore(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
sahara reporters wey dey smoke weed.

21 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Icecomrade: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2015

Which village did Sahara recruit it's reporters from?

Bunch of unprofessional goats who does not know the definition of journalism.

Am even more pissed off with some silly individuals who will come on this page to celebrate stupidity out of hatred.

We need to learn to draw a bold line between what is wrong and silly emotions

281 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is unnecessary. Very Unnecessary.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Happiness87(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
if you want your news to sell, add the name Goodluck Johnathan

Nigeria is a zoo, anything goes, gullible fools plenty

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by socialmediaman: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na waoh! So e reach like this so? You mean the man we once elected to be president is not employable? Sahara how dare you grin grin

Infact make I no lie, this one no good at all

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by major466(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Looks like Sahara reporters are addicted to GEJ.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is absurd. APC and their propaganda machine (SR) are short of propaganda they have decided to stoop this low. They are now employing ridicule and insults on the person of Dr Ebele Jonathan. I hope their fans will endure whatever is thrown at Buhari from pro-Janathans and PDP.

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by hassan85(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am just asking o.WHERE IS BREAKING TIMES NEWSPAPER?? After the Aisha Buhari writwatch nothing again? Just scannews? PDP should try use civil society groups 4 ds dia opposition. Cos with the media? Ha! It wont work APC has a full grip of it. #fact. BARCANISTA! Charman of wailers i See u. Weldon nice reaction

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by doctokwus: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Where is the insult?
That is a very legitimate question!
It shouldn't have been asked sha!
No matter what,GEJ rule as Nigeria's president was a collective fault of every Nigerian;if we had all resisted OBJ's overrated estimation of himself and his judgements,we wouldn't have had d misery of d past 6yrs.
Oya SR,delete that question

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by HzRF(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
oduastates:
Sorry I have not seen any skill to suggest that the man is employable.
But can feed ur generation
Both the dead, alive and yet unborns

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by adonis89(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
And they want me to respect d moronic GMB. Foolish black people from Africa

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by omenka(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
elbinmanny:
Is this Journalism or pure hate campaign?
Have your say angry
Oh shut the hell up lest I smack the taste out of your mouth.

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!

You re a fo.ol
You ve always been a fo.ol
You will remain a fo.ol until a grave in a forgotten cemetery claims you

232 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Welrez(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm not bothered by SR antics. I believe they are sowing the seeds of their own downfall.

21 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by elbinmanny(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

whats this incubated slowpoke' conceived in a cheap brothel and adopted into same s3x marriage saying? undecided

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
If only some Wailers know just how insignificant their cries are to me ehn.

Dudes, you can bleat like the billies you are, I don't give a beetle's balls about it. Grown very think skin to all that stuff. Matter of fact, when I see you guys bleating, I know I musta struck a raw nerve with my comment and that gives me immense Joy. cheesy

Midolian, that picture of yours would be perfect for this occasion honestly. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by kulobyno: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I am no fan of GEJ but SR just displayed unprofessionalism. The insult is unwarranted.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by CR77(f): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't care GEJ still remain my Hero

#GEJMyHero

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by crispberry(f): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ewwww. Pele jonathan

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.