Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (27279 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by MrNL(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
A teenage boy, who allegedly attempted to rape a two-year-old girl in a toilet, was on Wednesday hauled up before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

The 17-year-old student, who lives with his pastor at Akinsola Street, Dopemu, a suburb of Lagos, is facing a charge of attempt to commit rape.

The prosecutor, Insp. Racheal Williams, told the court that the offence was committed on July 29 at the accused’s residence.

“The mother of the victim, a two-year-old, heard her daughter’s cry and traced where she was.

“She found her inside the toilet with the accused and with semen on her daughter’s thigh.

“It was later discovered that when the accused could not penetrate, he released the semen on the child,” she said.

The offence, according to the prosecutor, contravenes Section 260 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the section prescribes fourteen years for the offence.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

He also ordered that the accused should be remanded until the bail was perfected and adjourned the case to Sept. 2 for mention.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/teenager-in-court-for-attempting-to-rape-2-year-old/
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by INTROVERT(f): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
hmmm

why can't they just cut off his manhood ehn angry

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by deadZONE: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided Tufiakwa!!!!!
when they stay on NL all day
like INTROVERT and cant keep a relationship
this is the product...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Eeser: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
That's serious
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by RedCard1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yeye just dey smell these days

7 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by tpiander: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Not on front page yet?

I'm surprised.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by kamair237(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Welcome to Naija...
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by hkidola00(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Calm down yo, as fer as i know, ashawo no pass 500naira ST, since our girls dey make there pusssy be like say na gold dem use mold am, so if konji catch anybody, hold am instead of bing a perve and shagging anyting shaggable...................................AS FOR THE CHIEF MAGISTRATE THAT GRANTED THE BAIL, WHY NOT GIVE SOME PURNISHMENT AT LEAST

1 Like

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by domopps(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rape, Death, Sexual assault, Boko Haram , Rubbery, Fight Even Mtn incessant sms everywhere

God Pls heal our land! Amen

Cheeeeeers

11 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by prestige2013: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
What is this country turning to?
God heal our land!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
granted bail? just imagine, with such attrocity commited.
i wish it was in the north, i'm in full support of sharia in cases like this...

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by jamex93(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
See dis small boy ooo

Him too want do

Him want do waitin go kill am
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by funkybully(f): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eurober boy, am not suprised, learnt from adults

9 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Evil.....
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by therealdeal10: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Unbelievable i tink d law shuld now b applied 2 minors who commits dis kind of offence in dis country
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by hkidola00(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
funkybully:
Eurober boy, am not suprised, learnt from adults
goat

16 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by folabayo1(f): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dick don lose respect and value finish.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by kulobyno: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=20pt].More and more sex starved goons desecrating the land these days.
Thought they said prostitutes made an offer of free sex not too long ago [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by kennyman2000(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Seems lagos has the highest no of people who're sex starved... Seems, Ambode will need to start sharing sex dolls to this people..
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
The negative effects of that perverted ashewo thread on nairaland is beginning to impact on d Nigerian society. Seun and his mods should do the needful and close down that thread.

Tanks
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by sirelexzy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
some guys behave like animals... 2 yr old girl? retarded bastard
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by berrystunn(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
things
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Pebcak: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015

omo ale jatijati
[img]http://i./ww22cnvtiWZ8I.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./YMpYNGpodfL6U.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by hakeem4(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennyman2000:
Seems lagos has the highest no of people who're sex starved...
make we evacuate many of them
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Pidggin(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nigeria is the rape capital of the world.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=18pt]fluid as in "Brake fluid" [/size]

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
This happens everyday.
May God help our kids.
If its between teenagers I can understand but a 2 year old Its beyond my imagination.

Most of us did these crazy things and sincerely its bad.
One thing with crime is that; "ITS THE PERSON CAUGHT THAT WE TAG A CRIMINAL". We have all been guilty of one sexual crime or the other.

If you have the experience, use your experience positively and save a child.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison / Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) / Anambra ”Slave Boy” Who Was Locked In A Locker Rescued In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.