Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Cleaning - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cleaning (38118 Views)

How Lucrative Is Buying And Selling Of Waste Paper And Cartons / We Buy Waste Pure Water Nylon, Waste Paper, Waste Carton E.t.c / Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaning by Carmal90(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
If u have pure water nylon in large quantities in Lagos and environs pls holla at me

1 Like

Re: Cleaning by SANMINI: 4:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Dealing with polymer is a way of helping the world and likewise helping your pocket;
Contact for only serious minded
meetsanmi@yahoo.com

We have have the following recycled product:
*Palletized HDPE, LDPE, PP well treated Plastic .
*Grinded nylon
*Crushed Plastic
*Hair dresser salon comb
*Cloth Hanger

Also We collect the following polymers;
*Good quantities of plastic and
*LDPE Nylon.
Our Factory is on Lagos-Ibadan Express.

*You can text for fast response.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning by haggai247: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
eogservices:

OK thanks, let her send what she has to me on whatsap or you help her..08025379550, I do hope they are still very good and they of the same sizes.
I do appreciate you.
how many tonnes of cartons can you buy biweekly I can supply if the price is right but am outside lagos
also pure water nylon dried with moisture content of 0.0001% available
pet bottles and cartoons are readily available on request
Re: Cleaning by okine4real: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello, we in need of Used cartons, what so ever qty you have, we are ready to pick them up. You dont need to worry about transport. We would handle the transport. We also in need of Low Nylon. We also buy used excercise books.

Before i forget also, we also buy used plastics. Pls contact us If you can provide any of the services. 08036541861,. Whatsapp 07087776267

Regards

Re: Cleaning by regularjoe8080(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Are you still interested in buyin paper. ..we do spraying of cars in my company and we got a lot of paper. I am the manager can you contact me on For details on how you buy because people have been indicating interest. So if yours is better we can have a deal. My name is Joseph. Tnx
Re: Cleaning by okine4real: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am interested in buying lots of plastic. Any plastic agent in the house? Does any body know any plastic agent from ojota, Epe and bagdagry dump. I need anyone dat can be supplying me plastics from dis dump. Call me on 07087776267 if you got any news for me

1 Like

Re: Cleaning by iyceconcept: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
okine4real:
Hello, we in need of Used cartons, what so ever qty you have, we are ready to pick them up. You dont need to worry about transport. We would handle the transport. We also in need of Low Nylon. We also buy used excercise books.

Before i forget also, we also buy used plastics. Pls contact us If you can provide any of the services. 08036541861,. Whatsapp 07087776267

Regards

How much do you buy cartons per kilo?
Re: Cleaning by okine4real: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
iyceconcept:

Chat with me on whatsapp
Re: Cleaning by horkanmi: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Do U have waste purewater nylon and waste indomie wrap or any....please reply me

1 Like

Re: Cleaning by Carmal90(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
horkanmi:
Do U have waste purewater nylon and waste indomie wrap or any....please reply me

How much are u buying waste pure water nylon?
It is a dirty one ojh
Re: Cleaning by okine4real: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello we have the following in stock

Master bach
Viju
Injection
Blow
Keg
Natural
Pet flakes
All crushed intereted. If you interested pls call 07087776267
Re: Cleaning by menama(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2017
okine4real:
Am interested in buying lots of plastic. Any plastic agent in the house? Does any body know any plastic agent from ojota, Epe and bagdagry dump. I need anyone dat can be supplying me plastics from dis dump. Call me on 07087776267 if you got any news for me

Do you buy semi - recycled (crushed) plastics?
Re: Cleaning by okine4real: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
You mean crushed plastics?
Re: Cleaning by menama(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
okine4real:
You mean crushed plastics?
Yes sir
Re: Cleaning by okine4real: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
menama:

Yes sir
Which crushed plastic do u hv?; An wats ur price
Re: Cleaning by menama(m): 6:21am On Apr 12, 2017
okine4real:

Which crushed plastic do u hv?; An wats ur price

Injection - 140

Blowing - 140

Viju - 210
Re: Cleaning by Teebag09: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2017
I have indomie wraps and the kinds....you can contact on WhatsApp at 08035760346
Re: Cleaning by Teebag09: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2017
horkanmi:

I have indomie wraps and the kinds....you can contact on WhatsApp at 08035760346
Re: Cleaning by Sparklecakes(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2017
Carmal90:
If u have pure water nylon in large quantities in Lagos and environs pls holla at me

I have pure Water nylon and PET bottles for sale.
Re: Cleaning by Sparklecakes(f): 8:52am On May 08, 2017
for crushed aluminium caps,waste pure Water nylon, PET bottles and paper cones. Do get in touch with me.
They are very affordable.
Re: Cleaning by Divfav(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2017
i have pure water nylons in tonnes for sale in ilorin kwara state contact me if you are interested to buy on ajisomo19@yahoo.com....07084345450
Re: Cleaning by effgh: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am based in Abuja and i am keen on investing in the waste management business as an agent or supplier of recyclable waste in large quantities within Abuja.

I am looking to benefit from rapidly and continuously reducing environmental hazards by constantly collecting and disposing of environmental waste while rapidly increasing your supply of raw material waste for the potential production of useful economic products.

Moving forward, if you deal in the purchase of recyclable waste and your operations are in abuja, i would appreciate it if i am furnished with the following information.

The Clear List of Recyclable items your establishment collects
Exactly how much do you pay per Kilogram/Ton of each item specifically?
Do you have a functional and ready haulage mechanism put in place to transport your goods from our storage facilities?

Please respond to effaunoh@mail.com

It would be a great delight if a prompt response is obtained in order to facilitate progressive activity.
Re: Cleaning by topsy2009: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2017
aloeman15:
Hi. Are you still in business? I run a small provisions outlet. Our cartons are now stacked over 7feet high. Also, Large quantity of Plastic sheets for Pet pack wrapped in bundles.
Let me know how you operate. Tnx

I am interested in your empty carton in any form. Pls contact me on 08054992168 for immediate purchase.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning by topsy2009: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2017
haggai247:

how many tonnes of cartons can you buy biweekly I can supply if the price is right but am outside lagos whatapps 08151164299
also pure water nylon dried with moisture content of 0.0001% available
pet bottles and cartoons are readily available on request

Do you still have cartons to sell, pls contact me on 08054992168. We buy as much as you can supply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cleaning by donifez(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
effgh:
I am based in Abuja and i am keen on investing in the waste management business as an agent or supplier of recyclable waste in large quantities within Abuja.

I am looking to benefit from rapidly and continuously reducing environmental hazards by constantly collecting and disposing of environmental waste while rapidly increasing your supply of raw material waste for the potential production of useful economic products.

Moving forward, if you deal in the purchase of recyclable waste and your operations are in abuja, i would appreciate it if i am furnished with the following information.

The Clear List of Recyclable items your establishment collects
Exactly how much do you pay per Kilogram/Ton of each item specifically?
Do you have a functional and ready haulage mechanism put in place to transport your goods from our storage facilities?

Please respond to effaunoh@mail.com

It would be a great delight if a prompt response is obtained in order to facilitate progressive activity.
I am a corper currently in Abuja and will like to venture into this business, Is there a way we can partner? I have seen a company in Abuja interested in waste and they can provide pickup for haulage...If you are ready we can approach them to get a good price.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning by hibee4uall(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2017
aloeman15:
Hi. Are you still in business? I run a small provisions outlet. Our cartons are now stacked over 7feet high. Also, Large quantity of Plastic sheets for Pet pack wrapped in bundles.
Let me know how you operate. Tnx
where is ur location. We're interested in buying from you
Re: Cleaning by baby8ace(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
do you have a waste cover paper or box paper in large quantity please contact me.am in need of it.
Re: Cleaning by samuelgodson(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2018
eogservices:
As part of our services in Eog cleaning services, we presently buy waste nylon from companies or private individuals for further processing.

Contact us today if you have any for sale

Call..Obafemi on 08025379550.
do you buy olld school books,program for events and bulletins
Re: Cleaning by Empower9: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
iyceconcept:

Hi, what quantity is available and what's your best offer?

Re: Cleaning by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm interested in this waste bizness. Please is there anyone who knows of any company in Abuja or Kaduna that buy plastic waste? I'm based in Anuja.
Re: Cleaning by Ayofaks(f): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
donsimon2012:
I'm interested in this waste bizness. Please is there anyone who knows of any company in Abuja or Kaduna that buy plastic waste? I'm based in Anuja.
Go to any plastic manufacturing company around you. You have to go there with samples, plastic wastes are of different types, there's Viju, pp, masterbatch e.t.c and then you'd have to get a crusher
Re: Cleaning by corpROYAL(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2018
donifez:

I am a corper currently in Abuja and will like to venture into this business, Is there a way we can partner? I have seen a company in Abuja interested in waste and they can provide pickup for haulage...If you are ready we can approach them to get a good price.

@donifez

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Attacks: DSTV Call Center Now Unavailable. / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.