Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ogun State Government (tescom) Fails To Pay Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Government (tescom) Fails To Pay Corp Members (1121 Views)

Kastina State Government Increase NYSC Budget By 200% / Please Does Edo State Pay Corp Members? / Ekiti State(NYSC) Refused To Pay Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Government (tescom) Fails To Pay Corp Members by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Ogun State government has promised over time that corp members who are serving in rural areas of the state will be paid the sum of N55,000 at the end of service year ie N5,000 per month. It is however unfortunate that the state government through the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has failed to pay corp members after the end of service year.

We wish to inform the appropriate NYSC authorities to claim our entitlement for us. It will be great injustice and unfairness if our colleagues in Private schools are paid monthly by their employers throughout service year while we that served in public schools with more students to teach, cumbersome marking and recordings and poor working conditions do not get a dime after service year!

This should not continue!

Please leave a comment if you served in Ogun state and you are yet to receive the state payment as promised.
Re: Ogun State Government (tescom) Fails To Pay Corp Members by benedictuyi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dats really bad.. To think I wanted to serve in ogun
Re: Ogun State Government (tescom) Fails To Pay Corp Members by hola106(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Too bad Amosun plz do sometin abt dis
Re: Ogun State Government (tescom) Fails To Pay Corp Members by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't bother myself about the pay again. I've got a better system that pays very well. Check my signature
Re: Ogun State Government (tescom) Fails To Pay Corp Members by babyfaceafrica: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Its bad o..after serving in a village and am yet to receive my 55k...dia is God!!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Do Your NYSC Registration Without Delay In Satellite Town, Lagos / Is NYSC Really Gonna Be Cancelled? / Help A Corps Member Out Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.