Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk (78113 Views)

Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) / Milk And Stout; Milk And Malt: Nutritional Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
After butter and mayonnaise, na skimmed and full cream milk remain abi? Issokay. See, I never see skimmed milk, na full cream milk I go dey find? fvck you OP.
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by nobosaba(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
dat5starguy:
After butter and mayonnaise, na skimmed and full cream milk remain abi? Issokay. See, I never see skimmed milk, na full cream milk I go dey find? fvck you OP.

Get some sense boy!

You forget if you fvck me na 14years in jail. Waka

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
nobosaba:

Get some sense boy!

You forget if you fvck me na 14years in jail. Waka
Fvcking idiot. Get off my mention
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by lovely17(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2015
XTROVAT:
Cream.pie wink
pervert you famz introvert to the point of getting new username #SMH
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by bidex(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Make una continue to deceive una sef. milk na milk. food na food. u get fat because you have the potential to be fat.
All these nutrition things is misleading
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by J4Jenom(m): 2:17am On Aug 08, 2015
yettybaby112:
Good to know because I am not ready to have unnecessary fats
abi ooo...watchn weight ba!! babe u dey miss...
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by ukandi1(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2015
angieberry:
Full cream milk is more filling, tastier and healthier than skimmed milk grin

u cannot say its healthier and more filling. There is a reason it is skimmed to form the skimmed milk and is basically on health grounds. Children's requirement is different from adults.
My Advice.... If u are more than 30yrs, u are happier staying away from full cream milk.
Besides the Lactose intolerance at that age, ur body begins to accumulate cholesterol which is higher in fullcream milk and u know what that means..
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by dy27(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Miliki still plenty o,what about kunu and breast miliki.. grin

Ire o.....
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by XTROVAT: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
lovely17:
pervert you famz introvert to the point of getting new username #SMH

Pple like you that spread fame. Kip on kipping on boy.

As I wld say "Don't give life to the actions of people around you with your perception of them."

So please do the needful.
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Uzonek(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Too much intake of Full Cream Milk may lead to one having Cholesterol thereby resulting to heart damage especially those in their 50's. At this stage, the skimmed milk is preferable.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by lovely17(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
XTROVAT:

Pple like you that spread fame. Kip on kipping on boy.

As I wld say "Don't give life to the actions of people around you with your perception of them."

So please do the needful.
still looking for the sense in this
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
that is why I take skimmed milk, not nice but healthy,
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Shacool: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
What about somebody that have high cholesterol can the person drink skimmed milk since it also contain 5 Mg of cholesterol and 130 mg of Sodium
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Shacool: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
nobosaba:

Source: http://www.foodsng.com/differences-between-full-cream-milk-and-skimmed-milk/

What about somebody that have high cholesterol can the person drink skimmed milk since it also contain 5 Mg of cholesterol and 130 mg of Sodium
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Shacool: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shacool:

What about somebody that have high cholesterol can the person drink skimmed milk since it also contain 5 Mg of cholesterol and contain 130 mg of Sodium
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by Benx6: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Give us examples with the products in Nigeria.
Re: Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk by jahanara2021: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
The Cholesterol tho
angieberry:
Full cream milk is more filling, tastier and healthier than skimmed milk grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. / Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.