Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. (5645 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2015
my course mate infact my good friend told my girl friend that i have a soft mind and very predictable because i, m too generous and can help people so easily. well the reason why he said that is because of my kind gestures to people around especially one guy who has a problem with his room mate a week before our semester exam, so the guy came to me and narrate his issue to me that i should i accomodate him in my room so that after exam he wil look for his own house. so i agree to help him because i stays alone without any room mate. so when i told my course mate about that he said he cant do that at all tht the guy should settle any difference with his roomates that why should i help him that i too get soft mind. so when my girl friend visited me yesterday and my coursemate was around so i decided to go to my lodgemate room and get a movie because the ones i have were old movies. the moments i left to get the movie is when my friend start telling my girlfriend how soft i am.that i, m too predictable,weak and not too strong at heart. when my girl told me about this i became so angry and unhappy with my friend because my girlfriend will be thinking that i, m not man enough. the truth is that i,m was born naturally to be generous even with litle i have. but why should my friend told my girlfried that i have a soft mind and very predictable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by kathykathy(f): 6:35am On Aug 07, 2015
hmmmmmmm i can smell fear of d unknown

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2015
angry
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by kilokeys(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Smh.. he is damn fooool.. She just used him and he didnt know. She doesn't want you to be the good Samaritan to anybody but herself
They are both selfish

But i feel, she brought up the topic
And they discussed you thoroughly

She didnt give u her part of the conversation.

And don't bother asking him what she said, he wouldn't remember.. Guys don't keep thrash gist to memory

Free ur guy, scold him.. But be careful abt ur girl

7 Likes

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by kossyablaze(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Na die.Pure snitch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
In conclusion, you're a good Samaritan .

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Its good to be good.....!

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Nneka123:
In conclusion, you're a good Samaritan .
infact i dont knw why i was born that way.

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by chibwike(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Are you tired of being good?

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2015
chibwike:
Are you tired of being good?
not at all. but i do wonder why i was too good to people even wen most of them pay me back with evil but it cant stop me from being good to prople.

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Starships4u(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Will u marry her??
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by chibwike(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
not at all. but i do wonder why i was too good to people.
Why are you wondering?

Isn't it an act to be happy about

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by IamLEGEND1: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2015
give ur friend the middle finger......
and tell him.....
"You suck, bítch."
guys been snitching on friends since 1850 all in the name of väginas
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by iceberylin(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Blive me he helped you...
Naija girls like generous guys...u know way I mean grin
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by 2sex(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i may sound rather ash... But your friend is right. Change your ways else you will regret it one day.

I am a super nice guy to the core so I am speaking from experience... These days, I am changing how I treat people. We live in a wicked world and some folks are just ungrateful. Some can be so cunning just get something from you and you will think they like you... Sorry, it's what you have they like and not you. Once they get it, you are completely useless to them.

8 Likes

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
2sex:
i may sound rather ash... But your friend is right. Change your ways else you will regret it one day.

I am a super nice guy to the core so I am speaking from experience... These days, I am changing how I treat people. We live in a wicked world and some folks are just ungrateful. Some can be so cunning just get something from you and you will think they like you... Sorry, it's what you have they like and not you. Once they get it, you are completely useless to them.
i think i will change.
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Yungmilio2(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2015
kathykathy:
lol from ur location u can perceive the smell
l
his friend is just too stupid that's all
l
btw ur neighbour shuld go settle the issue with his room mate
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by tunnyl(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Bro. There is no big deal about wat your friend did. I am very sure he thought he meant well. Even though people can be very hypocritical. Confront
Confront thart your friend and tell him

"I have some fin to tell you. I Dont like what you told my girlfriend,..people are different and being generous and predictable is who I am and is what got me to this point...I help people as long as it doesn't hurt me, even if it means I HV to temporarily share my room wif someone...and if you are really my friend you will understand fingers are not equal and Dont ruin my relationship with others because of your opinion and i won't like this to repeat itself. I
Ii hope you Understand?"....make sure he says yes!...... And also you need to watch out mehn.... You are nice, I get it.. Buh make sure next time you wanna help some1, you act reluctant or give excuses, at first buh help them anyway this will deter them from coming next time..buh if everytime they come you just hand it over to them, they gonna keep coming...e.g sm1 asks you to lend them your phone to make a call. You might have 1000 airtime on your phone, just tell the person.. "Oh no. I really was reserving that credit for smthing o. Buh use it sha buh not too much"". So many examples like that... And Dont worry about your girlfriend, shez just being a girl...and that guy that is living in your room find a way to make sure he leaves when he claim he wants to leave, and try not to be too nice to him. Next time yo wanna help some1 wif room make sure hez not the type that womanizes or has too many friend and make sure u collect nothing before helping them. And if he brings his friend hez gonna be trying to make u like them. Yes chat wif them buh just be careful. Just make sure you Dont do things that will make him wanna stay past d time he says...because you only know his part of his story and not his room mates story

5 Likes

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2015
tunnyl:
Bro. There is no big deal about wat your friend did. I am very sure he thought he meant well. Even though people can be very hypocritical. Confront
Confront thart your friend and tell him

"I have some fin to tell you. I Dont like what you told my girlfriend,..people are different and being generous and predictable is who I am and is what got me to this point...I help people as long as it doesn't hurt me, even if it means I HV to temporarily share my room wif someone...and if you are really my friend you will understand fingers are not equal and Dont ruin my relationship with others because of your opinion won't let this repeat itself. I hope you Understand?"....make sure he says yes!...... And also you need to watch out mehn.... You are nice, I get it.. Buh make sure next time you wanna help some1, you act reluctant or give excuses, buh help them anyway....e.g sm1 asks you to lend them your phone to make a call. You might have 1000 airtime on your phone, just tell the person.. "Oh no. I really was reserving that credit for smthing o. Buh use it sha buh not too much. And Dont worry about your girlfriend, shez just being a girl
thank you my dear.
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Supermiy: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
not at all. but i do wonder why i was too good to people even wen most of them pay me back with evil but it cant stop me from being good to prople.
Gbam!
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Supermiy: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
2sex:

gbam!..not all but 99.99999% grin

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by delectablegyal(f): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
kathykathy:

You are young and beautiful.
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Supermiy: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2015
iceberylin:
Blive me he helped you...
Naija girls like generous guys...u know way I mean grin
not only the girls tho...if you know wah i mean grin
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by tunnyl(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2015
.you welcome jare.....
Godswillnwaoma:
thank you my dear.
and
that guy that is living in your room find a way to make sure he leaves when he claim he wants to leave, and try not to be too nice to him. Next time yo wanna help some1 wif room make sure hez not the type that womanizes or has too many friend and make sure u collect nothing before helping them. And if he brings his friend hez gonna be trying to make u like them. Yes chat wif them buh just be careful. Just make sure you Dont do things that will make him wanna stay past d time he says...because you only know his part of his story and not his room mates story
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by YBMB(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Bro forget what people pay you back with.
My mum is like that. Too generous even de period we were soo poor, she gives tnx to people like he is richer dn dem. But it has a reward from God alone. Today we r living a dream life.
So keep doing good, don't let any friend confuse you on that. The reward is from God not human.
As for your gf and your best friend, SMH. You need to be careful with both of em.
De gal is sufering from insecurity and your friend? He has a mouth ache.
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2015
YBMB:

Bro forget what people pay you back with.
My mum is like that. Too generous even de period we were soo poor, she gives tnx to people like he is richer dn dem. But it has a reward from God alone. Today we r living a dream life.
So keep doing good, don't let any friend confuse you on that. The reward is from God not human.
As for your gf and your best friend, SMH. You need to be careful with both of em.
De gal is sufering from insecurity and your friend? He has a mouth ache.
thank you my dear. but people think i,m weak and not strong at heart because i,m too generous and nice to people around me.
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by clerkent(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
my course mate infact my good friend told my girl friend that i have a soft mind and very predictable because i, m too generous and can help people so easily. well the reason why he said that is because of my kind gestures to people around especially one guy who has a problem with his room mate a week before our semester exam, so the guy came to me and narrate his issue to me that i should i accomodate him in my room so that after exam he wil look for his own house. so i agree to help him because i stays alone without any room mate. so when i told my course mate about that he said he cant do that at all tht the guy should settle any difference with his roomates that why should i help him that i too get soft mind. so when my girl friend visited me yesterday and my coursemate was around so i decided to go to my lodgemate room and get a movie because the ones i have were old movies. the moments i left to get the movie is when my friend start telling my girlfriend how soft i am.that i, m too predictable,weak and not too strong at heart. when my girl told me about this i became so angry and unhappy with my friend because my girlfriend will be thinking that i, m not man enough. the truth is that i,m was born naturally to be generous even with litle i have. but why should my friend told my girlfried that i have a soft mind and very predictable?
bro dont mind them haterz they are trying to spoil your mind for being good to people.thats the best thing you can offer to the world of our time.please bro i need 2000naira to pay some billz here and i know you can help a frend in need.just pay into this acount.0043245045.ogunta charles.diamond bank.God bless you for your kindness.
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by K9blunt(f): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
OP hw you feel is natural,
But think of what your friend is really trying to tell your GF, probably he's seen how tight you and your GF are and thought he should let your GF know the kind of person you are and how to guide you from frenemies who only like you for what you do for them and forget you when they feel you're useless to them. Am telling you this based on personal experience my mom was/is kindhearted so whenever she wants to help, I'm always quick to dissuade/caution her because of the betrayals she got as payback. I don't believe in afterlife rewards.

Your GF was harmless and being straight with you when she told you what she and your friend discussed so I won't treat her with suspision if I were you. But doesn't mean you shouldn't prepare your mind for the worst.

The best way to live this life is to let your gut instinct guide you then sometimes let the good heart co-guide.
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by heayey(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
ur friend helped u.....Dnt change ur ways
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i think i will change.
don't! But let d holy spirit and knowledge lead u... U aren't nicer than i am, i smetinx hav evil reward frm ple bt neva always-i can't even rembr who as paid me wt bad... Bt d reward his neva instant!
Re: What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. by chikala123: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
I don't see how this qualifies as a problem. You are who you are and should be proud of it. Your girlfriend should know who you truly are and be proud of it. Generosity is not a weakness. Even if you had said you weren't going to accommodate your friend, it isn't a weakness too.

You're making a storm out of a tea cup. Enjoy being yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... / Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply / Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.