Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (55627 Views)

How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by IdJack(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2015
I saw this and I decided to bring it here for us to advise and also learn..

One of our blog readers sent this to my inbox, that he needed help to stop her Boss incessant sexual harassment in the office, here is his words:

Hello I need your help and advice My female boss in the office is trying all her best to seduce me and sleep with me. I have told her that I’m not into womanizing but she has bluntly refused to listen and still makes passes at me and touches me at inappropriate places.

Please, I really don’t know what to do as I don’t want to have issues with her, because she’s really been nice to me.

I’m seriously thinking of quitting my job, although another job is not easy to come by; but that’s all I can think of for now.

Source : http://www.enrichnaija.com/this-is-so-serious-my-female-boss-in-the-office-touches-me-at-inappropriate-places/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by iceberylin(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Reciprocate undecided

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by afolwalex20(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Shey d guy well @ all?? Quit ur Job ke!
Bleep d hell out of her. He has nothing to loose

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by mikool007(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Is she older than u or r u married

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Infomizer(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2015
afolwalex20:
Shey d guy well @ all?? Quit ur Job ke!
Bleep d hell out of her. He has nothing to loose

Bros, all hole no be hole nao..You know whether na piggy the woman be? Do you think the OP will be complaining if the seductress were to be G. Nnaji?

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by bigiyaro(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
touch me i touch u God no go vex.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by afolwalex20(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Infomizer:

Bros, all hole no be hole nao..You know whether na piggy the woman be? Do you think the OP will be complaining if the seductress were to be G. Nnaji?

Bros, na boss d woman b o.
Am sure it's a nice hole

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by IdJack(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Yea it might be true... All hole no be hole ooo and beside from the story, the woman might be on her 40s

Infomizer:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by IdJack(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
bigiyaro:
touch me i touch u God no go vex.

No wetin you touch ooo and which side.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Pamelayoung: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Pray abt it, ask God to divert her interest to sth else

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by kanmifad(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
ask you shall be given ...............intimacy n...o... t sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by mrkay101(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2015
All this guys saying he should bleep her. Something tells me u guys belong to the Group of "All Hole na Hole". My brother all Hole nobi hole ooo.

The lady might be Wugly.. Fat (no offense) and some other things. Even Late 40s sef.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by phyness(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2015
R u a gay? If no bleep d hell out of her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by DrKlever(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2015
what are you waiting for young man. quit your job bcus of a pussy ;Dwhat are you waiting for young man. quit your job bcus of a pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Infomizer(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
afolwalex20:

Bros, na boss d woman b o.
Am sure it's a nice hole
Sure she's the boss lady but she might be one ugly ass ogre. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by grad2012(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
I can Imaging how dat guy feels,he shud just find away to be avoiding her, wat am I saying sef she's his boss he won't be able to avoid her dat much.May be he should intro his gal or wife to d woman if he has one so she can get the message dat his not intrested.o ga goon some women sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by adewaletb3(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Make he _fuck her nah. Why he con dey lament for blog? Some men dey _fuck up

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by IdJack(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2015
adewaletb3:
Make he _fuck her nah. Why he con dey lament for blog? Some men dey _fuck up

Some how maybe the boss no fine.. Or too old.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by IdJack(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=17pt]The boss the look for fresh blood. [/size]
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by gsparks01(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2015
HORRIBLE BOSSES!
IS her name Julia?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:
I saw this and I decided to bring it here for us to advise and also learn..

One of our blog readers sent this to my inbox, that he needed help to stop her Boss incessant sexual harassment in the office, here is his words:

Hello I need your help and advice My female boss in the office is trying all her best to seduce me and sleep with me. I have told her that I’m not into womanizing but she has bluntly refused to listen and still makes passes at me and touches me at inappropriate places.

Please, I really don’t know what to do as I don’t want to have issues with her, because she’s really been nice to me.

I’m seriously thinking of quitting my job, although another job is not easy to come by; but that’s all I can think of for now.

Source : http://www.enrichnaija.com/this-is-so-serious-my-female-boss-in-the-office-touches-me-at-inappropriate-places/

Mumu... Quit ur job na, becos you are holy Jesus Christ.

You can't handle a lady making passes at you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by RobinHez(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Commenters in here sha...! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by aminho(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Send me her address
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by khassy(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2015
send me her number or can I replace you at your officeshockedshocked smileysmileysmiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
For me, this sounds and looks like a lie.

12 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by gen2briz(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Is you boss lady or woman?
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by sigiyaya(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is she a YORUBA woman?

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Do you have a resource to deal with this type of thing? You can tell her off, but she's in a position of power and oddly enough the blunt truth somehow highly offends pervos who've a hard time taking a hint. Or you can secure another job, and leave.

My coordinator is total creepster, but I was able to remedy that by switching over to a shift opposite his hours that actually worked better for me. I barely see management when I'm there now. Gathering experience then I'm outtt!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Aliki(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
If both of you are not yet married, then you're on your way to becoming "second-in-command" grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.