Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. (1105 Views)

Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by rash47(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Hi all, please I need advise on what to do about two close options. Am almost 30 already living with my parents, got a job about two years ago, came across some cash now but thinking of buying a car or getting apartment of my own as against settling down things. The money actually can't settle two issues at once, need to make a fast choice before it's start depleating. Abeg people who don experience this scenario before should please enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by INTROVERT(f): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2015
rash47:
Hi all, please I need advise on what to do about two close options. Am almost 30 already living with my parents, got a job about two years ago, came across some cash now but thinking of buying a car or getting apartment of my own as against settling down things. The money actually can't settle two issues at once, need to make a fast choice before it's start depleating. Abeg people who don experience this scenario before should please enlighten me. Thanks

house first off course
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by amnesty7: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Depends on how important the car will be to your movements. And if you are not under any pressure to move out of your parents house, why waste your cash on rent? My opinion though. Ultimately, the decision still rests on your shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2015
I tot they say as u mature, u grow in wisdom...

Op, please hav an apartment of ur own...
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by XTROVAT: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Get independence.
Get a home for your self and start living life
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
buy a Car,it will serve as both house and Car nah

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by Bigcake: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Buy a car first, if you go for a house first be aware that your daily expenses will for slightly affect your savings to a buy a car in a short while: so buy a car and stay one extra year or six months with your parent before you move: Im saying from experience:

1 Like

Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by 5minsmadness: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
rash47:

NO Brainer. House first.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by DWJOBScom(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

NO Brainer. House first.
Your answer no get senior brother!

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by ancashy(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
House rent would soon be due
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by 2goodbobo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
mi casa first bro
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by rash47(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Bigcake:
Buy a car first, if you go for a house first be aware that your daily expenses will for slightly affect your savings to a buy a car in a short while: so buy a car and stay one extra year or six months with your parent before you move: Im saying from experience:
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by rash47(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
amnesty7:
Depends on how important the car will be to your movements. And if you are not under any pressure to move out of your parents house, why waste your cash on rent? My opinion though. Ultimately, the decision still rests on your shoulders.
not under pressure at all, very free
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by gidjah(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Once u said u r not under any pressure from parents, lt the ca com, that is if your job really needs a car, if it is for cruising levels bro go get your own apartment first o, theres nothing like indpendency from parents bro.you are already working, you shouldnt be staying with you parents bro,your fiancee no go gbadun d thing at all
Re: Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose. by Richy4(m): 5:05am On Aug 08, 2015
You are the one wearing the shoes, so you should know where it pinches...

How is your house like? Do you have much privacy as you required? Do your parents intrudes in your personal life etc. If they do, i suggest you use the money for rent

On the other hand,How do you go to work? Do you arrive late somethings because of transportation problems or you wanted to flex a little bit with the car?

This is where the scale of preferences comes to play....
Please do yourself a favor save a little bit. Do not be in a rush to buy a car or move out...

I will suggest you have some savings please.....

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience / Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.