Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (58965 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by sukkot: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
shindarayo:
D wife in question shldnt hv gone dt far by exchanging words,dey both sound childish to me....drr re beta ways to deal with bold bitches like her.a short trip to the chemical shop is enuff to shut the bitch up.or I place magun(thunderbolt)on huby and dts d end for the crazy bitch
so you are one of these people that throw acid on peoples faces ? walahi you need to be arrested. whats ya home address so i can send a police there ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]hmmm...

1) The Man in question who is the subject of all this bìtch fights between the women is just a big fool and an idiot of high repute. He doesn't respect his wife at all and i'm sure he must have said so many disrespectful things about her in the side chiq's presence that's why she's bold enough to add up his wife and still insult her. Even having the mind to confront her physically with her friends. angry

2) The wife: where did she go wrong? Could she have hurt her husband or done something painful to him in the past? Does she have a bad attitude or is she neglecting her husband? There was a part where the side chick was talking about her not taking care of her husband well.

If that's the case she really has to make amends and sit up. But first she has to get rid of that side chick in anyway possible. She should have talked to her husband about it.

On the other hand if she's not at fault but her husband just wants to be irresponsible and stùpid enough to allow such things happen then she's just killing herself slowly. My advice is for her to leave them alone and let karma do it's work.

3) side chiq/olosho: Ode! Mumu,, you are just a shameless girl who doesn't have any regard for her self. You are talking about being prepared when karma wants to strike. You think karma will warn you when it's about to happen? I laugh at your crass foolishnes.

So of all the men roaming around the streets you have decided it's a married man you want to date ehn? That one no do you,,you have gone ahead to insult and embarrass the wife of the shameless husband.

You don't even deserve a husband at all again. From the way you're talking confidently it seems you have gone to meet your grand father for Juju so you can tie that man up. If not I don't see how you'll be so bold enough to insult the wife of your maga. A fellow woman like you.

That is a very shameless thing to do.

God punish you and the rest of your kind doing this same thing all over the world. undecided
[/b]
Exactly, With d way she is going she gonna die a sudden death walahi. Bisi komolafe's life shd be a case study 2 d shameless idiotic call girl walahi

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by pbs4real(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Them full NL, u see them comment? Useless entitiessad
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by obobolaraba: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
The wife is a serious learner! No one can try this with me I repeat no one

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
bukatyne:
See how the husband dragged his wife into the mud undecided undecided
She didn't have to chat with the lady.

The husband is an a$$hole definitely but she allowed herself be insulted like this.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by fidilicious: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm yet to understand why the wife would be chatting with the mistress.

I ask the same question. Shes probably hurting and this is just a confronatation before making a decision.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by sinizia: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eleyi gidigan!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Adesiji77: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
See gobe cheesy
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by skyface00(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
If she pour hot water on d hubby ppl go say woman wicked, provocation na bad tinz ppl should run away from it....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Harmvirus(f): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Smh..the yeye side chick sef. The man is to be blamed sha, if he had had his third leg under control, this wouldn't have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
fidilicious:

I ask the same question. Shes probably hurting and this is just a confronatation before making a decision.
She should have known that confronting the other woman, is not a good idea.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
Hoes everywhere

baba, the thing tire me oo. Na God just dey help pple like us grin grin
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by omoode2: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
...Height of immaturity undecidedbetween the 3 of them!!! A man is and should always be the head of the home...but when a man fails in his responsibility there will be chaos in the home...just like this!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
That woman is too gentle walahi. The man is a 1st class mugu of d highest order. because of a dime a dozen pussy he dey demean his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by bukatyne(f): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
freecocoa:
She didn't have to chat with the lady.

The husband is an a$$hole definitely but she allowed herself be insulted like this.

True, I agree.

It's sad embarassed
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
SingleandSearch:
Na wa for the side chic sha o!

That's how I was dating a guy for 5years +, and I didn't know dude was married! cry And to think that I thought this was a match made in heaven, we talked about marriage, number of kids and Al. I was looking forward to our 6th anniversary because I was so sure he was gonna propose. Lol. Well, the lovely fairy tale ended when his wife contacted me late last year.... My whole world came to a standstill! I thought i would die , but God saved me. To think that I was "washed" for almost 6 years! Unbelievable! embarassed
Anyway, I have since gotten over him, but so afraid to get into something serious again, cos it seems to me what every "potential toaster" is saying is a lie. *sigh*
It's all good though...

Side chic feeling fly, have you ever heard of Karma? Wife with cheating husband, take it to God in prayer. It shall be well.

Ps: I had to open a new NL account to post this. I couldn't post with my regular monicker cos a few people know me personally with it. I wouldn't want tongues wagging or any form of pity party. grin kiss wink
Sorry about that. cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by emitheo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
that girl deserves not to live....the world will be a better place if some people are dead

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
Women are their own worst enemy,no one tries dis sh1t with me.
lol, see women's world, person mama don wound me here o grin
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by mrkels(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
There is trouble o.

The side chick is so comfortable.

Is she sick in the head?

Even when 2 girlfriends find out their man is cheating on them with each other they try as much as possible to curtain the situation.

This side chick must be mentally deranged.

Good lord, see the kind of girls we single guys are going to get married to later, please god what did we do wrong to deserve these kind of people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by yemmynoni: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]hmmm...

1) The Man in question who is the subject of all this bìtch fights between the women is just a big fool and an idiot of high repute. He doesn't respect his wife at all and i'm sure he must have said so many disrespectful things about her in the side chiq's presence that's why she's bold enough to add up his wife and still insult her. Even having the mind to confront her physically with her friends. angry

2) The wife: where did she go wrong? Could she have hurt her husband or done something painful to him in the past? Does she have a bad attitude or is she neglecting her husband? There was a part where the side chick was talking about her not taking care of her husband well.

If that's the case she really has to make amends and sit up. But first she has to get rid of that side chick in anyway possible. She should have talked to her husband about it.

On the other hand if she's not at fault but her husband just wants to be irresponsible and stùpid enough to allow such things happen then she's just killing herself slowly. My advice is for her to leave them alone and let karma do it's work.

3) side chiq/olosho: Ode! Mumu,, you are just a shameless girl who doesn't have any regard for her self. You are talking about being prepared when karma wants to strike. You think karma will warn you when it's about to happen? I laugh at your crass foolishnes.

So of all the men roaming around the streets you have decided it's a married man you want to date ehn? That one no do you,,you have gone ahead to insult and embarrass the wife of the shameless husband.

You don't even deserve a husband at all again. From the way you're talking confidently it seems you have gone to meet your grand father for Juju so you can tie that man up. If not I don't see how you'll be so bold enough to insult the wife of your maga. A fellow woman like you.

That is a very shameless thing to do.

God punish you and the rest of your kind doing this same thing all over the world. undecided
[/b]
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by SingleandSearch(f): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry about that. cry

Gracias. smiley
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by DJBIGGY(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
One of the desperate ladies spotted.

Smh!
*modify **
OP, DJ Biggy already open a thread on this same story...

and i didn't make FP.... Racism!!!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
yemmynoni:
GOD BLESS YOU
Amen!

And you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
DJBIGGY:

and i didn't make FP.... Racism!!!
You should have called on the Mods. grin

Segtak25 did that.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
I see a lot of house under fire dis night over dis thread, grin some babes no get shame though olosho don wan upgrade grin
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Koolking(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
espn:
Now if u see a dead body at d road side..you will all shout ritualist.. some people prepare there grave them self.. all d wife needs is to tell a friend who is sick in d head and she will be history.
Ladies should b careful when choosing a man. Very irresponsible and disrespectful man. He's to b blamed. He deserves to be shot at a very close range.

Lastly: if any woman tries this with my wife..she will regret the day she had her 1st breath.

Most of the misfortunes in our lives sometimes are offshots of our past. Believe me, I am not condoning this kind of untoward behaviour from both sexes. But the goddess of divine retribution will always caught up with us. If you dig deep in history, you may find out that the woman in question (rightful owner of the man) might have dated one or two married men in her sisi days thinking she was smart. If this is the case, she deserves what happens to her.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by cr8v(f): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
wow...this is the height of it! i can go mad if thats me, how can i be married and anoda woman will be talking about taking my husband with my eyes wide open. this is the part that follows murder, when they find themselves and one kills the other or something. the girlfriend is definitely serious about it and the wife is not finding it funny. Claiming ownership of anoda womans hubby is senseless,the girlfriend needs to get a life! what is not yours can never be yours and you fight for nothing when you dont know this. okpeke.com
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by klickash077(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
rooqee120, come see
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by DJBIGGY(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

You should have called on the Mods. grin

Segtak25 did that.

Lesson learnt... round two is coming lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
shindarayo:
D wife in question shldnt hv gone dt far by exchanging words,dey both sound childish to me....drr re beta ways to deal with bold bitches like her.a short trip to the chemical shop is enuff to shut the bitch up.or I place magun(thunderbolt)on huby and dts d end for the crazy bitch

This kain girl sef!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Crazy biatch grin
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Ayekoton: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chinwendym:
Joblessness! Both of them are very stewpid.
The wife shouldn't even have dignified that trash with a response, the man In btween will be feeling like a god.

Men are the root causes of their downfall, render this man impotent or let poverty overtake him and see if that girl will not drop him like a hot coal.

Smh some women need to learn how to make your man yours and only yours.

This can't happen to me.

you made a lot of sense here.

no need for noise

as long as the madam of the house did not marry him of the streets or take him from another woman like this one is trying to do to her then let her get down on her kneels and call upon the fire of God to begin to visit the strangers in her marriage.

Lo ba ton ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.