Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

Trivial Complaints. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Trivial Complaints. (799 Views)

Try This Trivial Teaser. / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trivial Complaints. by sexyLeamon(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2009
An open topic for people who just have to complain about something not worthy of a devoted thread.
Anything from your car not starting up to a bad day at work

I suppose the latter deserves its own thread, but it's a matter of opinion.
Whine away!

My first complaint is that So many things to do and so little time. Whenever I want the time to go a biiiiiiit slower it goes very fast and other way around. Whenever I want to be left alone-the phone is ringing off the hook. And whenever I need a sun, outside is raining.
Re: Trivial Complaints. by SeanT21(f): 4:58am On Mar 22, 2009
The weather is freaking cold around here these days.It is not getting any better.

***I HATE THE COLD***
Re: Trivial Complaints. by Sissy3(f): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2009
i just hate when the alarm clock starts ringing in the early morning when it is cold and all you just want to do is to cuddle up and sleep some more but then you have to wake up angry angry.

i hate the sound of it, it is the most freakishly annoying sound! i really want to hear in the morning but then i still have to use it sad sad angry angry sad sad
Re: Trivial Complaints. by Amigoz(f): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2009
nofin 2 complain about 2dy
Re: Trivial Complaints. by sexyLeamon(f): 3:46am On Mar 23, 2009
The weather is really cold is raining outside at the moment I can't go any where I want to at the moment
Re: Trivial Complaints. by Amigoz(f): 4:02am On Mar 24, 2009
I jst want 2 sleep
Re: Trivial Complaints. by Sissy3(f): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2009
i dnt like how the modify button was kidnapped angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Trivial Complaints. by goodass(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2009
Sissy just echoed my mind: PLS RETURN THE [size=18pt]MODIFY[/size] BUTTON!!!!!!!!!
Re: Trivial Complaints. by romsky: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2009
i luv d missin hijacked modify button, i can catch easily those who yabbed my bhind

i want my boss to go on sabbatical/sick/casual/watever leave the pressure is mounting
Re: Trivial Complaints. by sexyLeamon(f): 4:34am On Dec 25, 2009
my Bf is taking long to come, and am stuck in this house angry
Re: Trivial Complaints. by xynerise: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2009
It has been long I had sex.
Re: Trivial Complaints. by mitchyy(f): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2009
Am sick of all these bangers and fireworks.
It gives me the creep!

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Know You / If You Were To Create A Fantasy Celebrity Using The Features Of Different Celebrities, What Will It / Unlock Your Creativity With This Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.