Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Am Taking A Third Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Taking A Third Wife (1339 Views)

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Taking A Third Wife by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2009
I have decided that i am taking a third wife due i am dissatified with my first and second wife. Could imagine that they are unable to give me a male child? What am going to do with 13 female children which they have given me? And i don't want any more females. People what do you think about this?
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2009
this is serious.

what if the third wife gives birth to female?

you'll take a forth ?

marrying numerous wives is not the solution rather it gets your situation more complicated

learn to be contented with wat u've got
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by amebono13: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
big modo wey never get money to do international passport and buy one Mr Bigg's meatpie for woman,naim wan come marry wife not to talk of wives,travel section don reject u,u don come here dey post nansense

sharappp diaaaa my friend
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by CrazyMan(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2009
Don’t do it; polygamy is very dangerous; or you might regret in future.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by spikedcylinder: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2009
If you have 13 children of the same sex, your sperm is porous. undecided
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

big modo wey never get money to do international passport and buy one Mr Bigg's meatpie for woman,naim wan come marry wife not to talk of wives,travel section don reject u,u don come here dey post nansense

i love u and i want u to be my third. i am going to sell my father's house and run away with the money with you. i will make u happy and get u anything u want.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Sissy3(f): 2:59am On Mar 22, 2009
bigmodo:

I have decided that i am taking a third wife due i am dissatified with my first and second wife. Could imagine that they are unable to give me a male child? What am going to do with 13 female children which they have given me? And i don't want any more females. People what do you think about this?

congrats cheesy cheesy

women always have to carry everything on their head even things beyond their human control. sad i wonder who never told you that women are the ones who decide whether to have a girl or a boy. i suggest blaming yourself for not having a sperm that produces a male child , (after all is what you put in them that they bring out) so maybe you should consider getting a capable man for your wives. nonsense angry

women dont create children God does, so i suggest instead of wasting your money/goats/sheep/wines etc in marrying another woman use those money to bring up your 13 females and  pray to God you serve to bless you with a male child cause he is the only one in position to do that, your wives including the third one you are going to marry dont have the authority or mechanism to do it cheesy
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by SeanT21(f): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2009
bigmodo,U are definitely the fool of nairaland.

first,U wanna escape abroad,then u wanted to commit suicide and now U have 2 wife and 13 female children.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by jamace(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2009
If you have 13 children of the same sex, your sperm is porous.

That is it!

The guy has been enjoying awuuff pussy to the extent that he exhausted all his Y-Chromosomes.

You better be content with your 2 wives else, you will produce 31 females by the time you add a third wife,

Finally, na de thing wey you like too much na'im papa God de give you so. grin
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ bigmodo

Uhm, I recomend a young girl. Maybe 16 but not older than 20. that way you have more chances to try. If you marry an advanced lady she might get fed up of giving birth and may not be so healthy after some time.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by saraj(f): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2009
This is a joke. No one this pathetic can actually exist.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by slimfine(f): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2009
why are you asking us what you we think? sounds like you have already made up your mind. Go ahead playa!
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by benedictac(f): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2009
2 wives, 13 children is equal to 28 problems adding another o boy ye you are finished. with this ecomic meltdown?

Who even told you women produce boys, it is what you have that you give yeye you.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Akinagirl(f): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2009
Women dont even produce boys or girls. We only have XX chromosomes you have XY so only you can determine the sex of the child. We dont give a Y chromosome. So its your sperm, dont blame it on your wives. angry
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by MrCrackles(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2009
Bigmodo

I pity your life

People do a lot of positive and meaningful things with the internet but you have chosen to be a nuisance with it!

Sleep over it!
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by sexyLeamon(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2009
typical African man I pity the women who married you
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by sofeo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
Why should you believe him. He's only lying.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by busybody20: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
bigmodo:

u way u neva get moni for flight ticket! undecided
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by theolar: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2009
Bigmodo hey dat was way out of line . It is very immatured when u mudsling pple based on their personal issues. Dat is really low down and dirty.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by theolar: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2009
Pls apologise to SeanT91 be d beta person
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by IFELEKE(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2009
bigmodo:

I think you are a cheap liar.
. . .next time you want to lie,make it better than this.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by hackney(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sounds fabricated but still a male child actually comes from the man:
The female has XX chromosome and contributes one.
The male has XY chromosomes and contributes one.
so if you 'MR MAN' , keeps bring X to the table your lineage don finish.

LMAO
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by ima1(f): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2009
Men are stupid wen dey don't realize that they themselves determine the sex of their child, its so funny wen they blame women where they are indeed the problem.,

hackney:

Sounds fabricated but still a male child actually comes from the man:
The female has XX chromosome and contributes one.
The male has XY chromosomes and contributes one.
so if you 'MR MAN' , keeps bring X to the table your lineage don finish.

LMAO
its so funny wen they keep marryn too many wives just for a male child, wat is it about a male child that makes him more important than a female child. in this century, wat a man can do, a woman can do way better.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by init4dmoni(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
sara j:

This is a joke. No one this pathetic can actually exist.
in this nigeria. . . . . its very possible undecided undecided
though i think it's a looser with nothing to do that started this topic tongue tongueget a life!!!
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Lagosboy: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2009
Man this thread is one of the funniest post i have read in recent times on NL.

amebo no1.:

grin grin grin

Chai people just dey follow person all around NL. If person lie for one section and cum another section talk another thing na sharp sharp them go expose am. grin
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Gabry(f): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2009
LMAO!!! Yeye Fowl! grin grin grin Go you sit on toilet bowl and eat your noodles and tofu! angry angry
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by biola44: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
lwkmd
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by emmydee(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
NL, I appreciate it when we post real life issues. This poster is just teasing us.
Re: I Am Taking A Third Wife by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! / Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse? / Could You Really Be A Committed Father That You Would. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.