Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 (44748 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Smh @ the stale jokes about condom - you lot shouldn't leave ya day jobs.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol funny you, always been a fan of barca
Last EPL I supported chelsea
JoeCutie:
Which FCB? Barcelona or Bayern?
Well...whichever one, I don't trust all these FCB'ites. They are lost EPL fans.

Babes! Tell the truth, which club did you support in the EPL? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by JoeCutie(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol funny you, always been a fan of barca
Last EPL I supported chelsea
I said it! Once a Senator, always a senator. Like it or not, you're a Chelsea fan. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by DollyParton1(f): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Don't worry, I have got the real balls of steel, not the metaphorical one. So the teeth shouldn't be a problem looool.
lol..... you casted it with steel, no?
Gotta find teeth made of diamonds
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Don't conclude jhoor sad

FCB or no other tongue
JoeCutie:
I said it! Once a Senator, always a senator. Like it or not, you're a Chelsea fan. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Give the turn of events in the 2nd half (Chelsea down a player), I thought a draw was a fair result.
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Babtty101(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
That REFREE is a bastard.Michael oliver grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

lol..... you casted it with steel, no?
Gotta find teeth made of diamonds

Lol. That means I will have to rob you, pull out all ya teeth, and leave you teeth-less like an aged nan loool.
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by CustomSunday: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Greetings to the general public, NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/ SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES. WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC, DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C Call 08061165112
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by proxillin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
As a Chelsea,I'm facing reality check right now. The title is arsenal to loose. That cocky mourinho refused to buy a player.william is not an attacker. Ivanhovic needs a competitor. We need a replacement for Hazard.

What the fck is wrong with Chelsea? Griezeman was ready to come to Chelsea...mr cocky just refused to make d move. Stewpid coach. You have to get better every season.

Barca despite having neymar and messi still went for Suarez. U have to get better every season to stay competitive ...we will crash out champions league group stage.

How embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Bollove: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
proxillin:
As a Chelsea,I'm facing reality check right now. The title is arsenal to loose. That cocky mourinho refused to buy a player.william is not an attacker. Ivanhovic needs a competitor. We need a replacement for Hazard.

What the fck is wrong with Chelsea? Griezeman was ready to come to Chelsea...mr cocky just refused to make d move. Stewpid coach. You have to get better every season.

Barca despite having neymar and messi still went for Suarez. U have to get better every season to stay competitive ...we will crash out champions league group stage.

How embarrassing
Dude common, behave like a true fan and trust Mourinho, he will spin it around.
Last season, chelsea was attacking the title but this season Chelsea is defending the title .... therefore, you should expect some psychological moves to come to play ..... as the game progress and the intensity get higher, my Chelsea will become tougher !!!

We shall be attacking the champions league therefore expect some high level of spirits/motivation at our champions league matches ....

Truly speaking, This Chelsea team is weak compared to Chelsea team of Makelele, Esien, Lampard, Cech, Drogba, Gallas, Arjen Robben , Damien Duff etc .... wetin be "PSG" in those glory days only Barcelona could stop Chelsea then but trust this team will also make name for themselves .....

also, a club can't just be buying bigs every season, you need to retain profits and also make abnormal profits .... All sport football inclusive is more of a business today than fun .......... So, don't expect Mourinho to always go to the market and spend huge .... we need to make use of our asset to achieve higher feast better than last year own and make more profits and I believe it will happen.

They are just playing under wrong psychology of defending the title ..... Chelsea team would need to assume they are wrestling the title from ManCity and play under high spirits ..... This season is Chelsea vs ManCity for EPL !!!

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Favparis(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lets see what Arsenal have for us 2moro.........
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SEGAD: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2511806/dstv-started-again#36751854 DSTV fraudulent act can this be moved to front page
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by airsaylongcon: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
CustomSunday:
Greetings to the general public,
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/
SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED
WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS
FOR SALE AT
CHEAPER PRICES.
WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC,
DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C Call 08061165112

For a so-called Nigeria Customs agent, your English is shyte. What does "cheaper prices" or "requitment" mean in English?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
proxillin:

How embarrassing

Looool. Calm down - it is just the first game of the season. There are a few positives from the game. At least we know Begovic is a solid back up; Costa is as sharp as ever and should be fit to start next week's game; and we played well with one man down.

It is a marathon, not a sprint, and we still have the same team from last season. Apart from Terry who has lost a few steps and perhaps lack of competition in certain positions - we'd be alright as the season progresses. If Cuadrado can find form from anywhere and Falcao can get his confidence back and at least be half of what he used to be, we should win the EPL with ease. We are still ahead of the rest. Hopefully, RLC will force his way into the team - ditto the likes of Traore and Ola Aina. And Victor Moses showed a lot of promise in preseason games.
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Favparis:
Lets see what Arsenal have for us 2moro.........

Winning all da wae
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by DollyParton1(f): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. That means I will have to rob you, pull out all ya teeth, and leave you teeth-less like an aged nan loool.

Looool grin grin grin grin the Ijebu in you......
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Agbodu2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Swansea are good
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Cdstars(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
No jhoor
FCB

Fcb as in fc brugge
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Barca
Cdstars:

Fcb as in fc brugge
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by aircom(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
anigbajumo:

Winning all da wae
Arsenal fans are the happiest. cheesy
They think they've won the league grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by JB01(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
If Montero wasn't injured, I guess the score line would have been in favour of Swansea.
Ivanovic wasn't himself 2day.
Thumbs up Oscar!
Hazard-I feel-is tired after playing almost all the matches last season. He didn't get enough rest during the holiday due to the Asian tour and International Champions Cup. If Mou doesn't rotate him this year, then injury is knocking at his door. Infact the whole squad needs rotation this season for us to successfully defend the league and also go far in the Champs league.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by timoney45(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]MISSING: Eden Hazard
LAST SEEN: Comparing himself to Messi and Ronaldo. If found, please tell him that he's not even close to Alexis Sanchez.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Favparis(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
CustomSunday:
Greetings to the general public, NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/ SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES. WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC, DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C Call 08061165112

U dey craze. U don leave facebook carry ur fraud come here

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

Looool grin grin grin grin the Ijebu in you......

Lol. I need the Egba in me to pull that off so as to enable me go hide under the rock afterwards lol.

Hustler's ambition - cash rules everything around me lol. I can sell bricks to a builder, then flip that, and go sell stocks and shares to the plutocrats on Wall Street. It is all about making a dollar out of 50cent lol.
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by lovemaths(f): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Come on City. grin cool embarassed tongue tongue
Shame on Chelshit
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Ekaka1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, Costa didn't even get any decision in the game. He's a top player and he's entitled to some privileges and the fact that he didn't even get one just shows what these folks are about.

Not blaming the loss on the referee - the defence should take the blame. Both Terry and Cahill played poorly today, and Matic had an off game. Ditto how Montero had it easy against Ivanovic. However, Costa didn't get any protection whatsoever from the ref.

Spot on and to add to your argument, I have a feeling that the English FA seem to have sworn to am oath not to let the Costa kid succeed in England. His temperament on the pitch at critical time does not help him nor our Team
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Philipelvis: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bowaley17:
What... Daylight robbery. EPL don start their own o.
www.nairaland.com/2512351/betting-new-scam-alert
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by JayJustus(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
ewenla1234:
PLS how do i watch live matches on PC?

stream2utv.eu
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Icon4s(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
CustomSunday:
Greetings to the general public,
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/
SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED
WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS
FOR SALE AT
CHEAPER PRICES.
WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC,
DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C Call 08061165112

Try harder next time. You scammer!
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2015
aircom:

Arsenal fans are the happiest. cheesy
They think they've won the league grin

M'nt a gunner buh die hard barca......

Bt always support Arsenal anytime anydae
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by kane33: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 / Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 2) On 26th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.