Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep (29919 Views)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer instead Of Casket.

The money bag used a brand new Hummer instead of the traditional casket to bury his mother. He also splashed the Hummer with over 10,000 dollars.

Hmmmmm. So what is your say to this ?

More Graphics Photo Available here http://www.preniumblog.com/2015/08/billionaire-buries-mother-with-hummer.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
I swear I don't care. His life. His money angry
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by agarawu23(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
mumunity......

I trust my Enugu guy's, they will uproot the corpse overnight and steal the dollars and probably scrap the hummer jeep.

it's a pity your mum will be fully buried on the ground without casket.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by themonk(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
omo, trust me when the man goes back to the city, villagers will dig up that car and sell it.
agarawu23:
mumunity......
I trust my Enugu guy's, they will uproot the corpse overnight and steal the dollars and probably scrap the hummer jeep.

you stole my idea, seun should do something about this embarassed
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahahaha.... how which its edo state, i trust we benin guy na.. we nor dey carry last grin
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by dastuna01(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
abeg make una call me wen u finish d burial coz

d money and d jeep na in matter

1 Like

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by agarawu23(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
themonk:
omo, trust me when the man goes back to the city, villagers will dig up that car and sell it.

you stole my idea, seun should do something about this embarassed
lol
the man should just pray ritualist won't be among the ppl that will steal the dollars and jeep. grin

if ritualist dey eh, na double wahala for deadbody
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Jaxera(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is a total waste of money, coupled with extreme foolishness.
Please, what is the essence of all this? Why bury her with a jeep? What is the relevance?
It's not like she is contesting wealthiness with other people that have been buried, or going to drive the car and flaunt it around while in the grave, so why waste money burying her in a car.

We Negros should be wise. We were provided with brains for an important reason, which is to think right and make intelligent judgments and decisions.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by themonk(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
the man should just pray if ritualist won't be among the ppl that will steal the dollars and jeep. grin

if ritualist dey eh, na double wahala for deadbody
lol, the theives/ritualist will sing this song on their way home"everything na double double" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by themonk(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:
This is a total waste of money, coupled with extreme foolishness.
Please what is the essence of all this? Why bury her with a jeep? What is the relevance?
It's not like she is contesting wealthiness with other people that have been buried, so why waste money burying her in a car.

We Negros should be wise. We were provided with brains for an important reason, which is to think right and make intelligent judgments and decisions.
negro please!!!
stop attacking your fellow niggars.
the casket michael jackson was buried with is cost more than five of those cars.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Jaxera(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
themonk:

negro please!!!
stop attacking your fellow niggars.
the casket michael jackson was buried with is cost more than five of those cars.

Was he buried in a jeep or in casket?
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by themonk(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

Was it a jeep or a casket?
you said its a waste of money, that was ur main point.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Pierocash(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
this must be China or Korea. there mumu is first class

1 Like

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by mikigen(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol @ OP that's a nigerian movie have seen the advert a couple of times haven't seen the movie tho.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
mikigen:
Lol @ OP that's a nigerian movie have seen the advert a couple of times haven't seen the movie tho.

No, Its not a Nigeria Movie... Ok just tell us the movie title

1 Like

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Omotayor123(f): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ogini undecided

That hummer will disappear overnight... Instead of using the money to care for the poor.
Smh.

lalasticlala come and see oooo.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by corisande: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Story!
Why is the plate number carrying apams?
Na apams mama die? because apams runs funeral services.

See the depth of the ground no even reach 6ft , so how will they cover that car with earth?
Bloggers carrying fake news since 19 korodom!

1 Like

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by isacolukay(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
mumunity......

Agarawu23!!!!! Aw far?
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Liar! Dats a scene in one of this nollywood movie tho hv 4gotten d name I saw d advert Hmmmmmmm Op

1 Like

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by powerfulsettingz: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ogini undecided

That hummer will disappear overnight... Instead of using the money to care for the poor.
Smh.

lalasticlala come and see oooo.
I see someone Jelous here
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Temmysexy1(f): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dis is a nollywood movie whc av watch b4,who wil do dt,I swear pple wil go n unbury d woman n take wht belong to dem.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by agarawu23(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
isacolukay:

Agarawu23!!!!! Aw far?
cool and you?
long time
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Tantidora(f): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
biaka1994:
Liar! Dats a scene in one of this nollywood movie tho hv 4gotten d name I saw d advert Hmmmmmmm Op

i thought as much
cos i watch this movie on Africa magic sometime ago
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
isacolukay:

Agarawu.23!!!!! Aw far?

Isaac! how are you doing ?
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Crazy billionaire, meet him for 10k and hear the history of how he got his money.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
U r right
Tantidora:

i thought as much
cos i watch this movie on Africa magic sometime ago
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Horlubunmmy: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Vanity lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by MzzTega(f): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Niggar used his mum for Rituals,decided to compensate her by this WASTE.
Sorry Bro,but God will still PUNISH you.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2015
efemichael:

No, Its not a Nigeria Movie... Ok just tell us the movie title
na Nigerian film na like last year i watch am sef..... Get rich or die trying i think dats d name
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by pretydiva(f): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Igbo kwenu!!!! I no wat d ibos can do. They r gonna exhume dat grave smiley...d man has money,buh d money couldn't get him sense
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Igbo kwenu!!!! I no wat d ibos can do. They r gonna exhume dat grave smiley...d man has money,buh d money couldn't get him sense
Some people are just so foolish! sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.