Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep (29920 Views)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by jmoore(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2015
so na movie?

Igbo man get sense na, em no fit do that kind thing in real life.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Some people are just so foolish! sad
That's a movie naaa.
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

That's a movie naaa.
I for say...
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by An2elect2(f): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
I hope he took care of her when she was still alive
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by Adesiji77: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
mumunity......

I trust my Enugu guy's, they will uproot the corpse overnight and steal the dollars and probably scrap the hummer jeep.

it's a pity your mum will be fully buried on the ground without casket.

shocked
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by FrancisCAF: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dont be surprise the mother yearned for old model vovlo when she was alive. He may had treated her like trash. Na cover page be this sometimes. Money miss road
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by medexico(m): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2016
I'm surprised that you guys didn't know that this picture is from an old Nigerian movie not real life
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by LastProphet: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2016
themonk:

negro please!!!
stop attacking your fellow niggars.
the casket michael jackson was buried with is cost more than five of those cars.

Michael Jackson is also a negro
Re: Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep by chika1996: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Vanity,it doesn't make her a candidate of heaven

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.