Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? (7650 Views)

Glo 3GB For N500 / GLO 3gb For Only 500naira / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Emmysteve(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello. Two weeks ago my sister called me that she wanted to subscribe for the Glo 3gb for 1k on Android but the response she got was you are not all to make this transaction pls purchase another plan.

When she told me, i was thinking she doesn't know how to do it until today, I received the same response when i tried to subscribe.

Pls i want to know if the plan is no longer working on Android. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's what am using....if its blackberry, it might be network...if its an android, make sure you change the Imei number..
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Emmysteve(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:
That's what am using....if its blackberry, it might be network...if its an android, make sure you change the Imei number..
The Imei is changed already. That is what I have been using, I was about making another subscription

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by rabzy01: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
But that is what I have been using and still using it to make this post.
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
The Imei is changed already. That is what I have been using, I was about making another subscription

Make sure you check everything before resubscribing. The thing still working...ok, just to check *777*0# to see what they will say..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Emmysteve(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Make sure you check everything before resubscribing. The thing still working...ok, just to check *777*0# to see what they will say..
which code do u use in renewing ur subscribtion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Emmysteve(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
I have checked it. Everything is in order. I understand you can browse with it but you can't renew your subscription when it expires. See the message i keep getting

"Sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another Data Plan."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
which code do u use in renewing ur subscribtion?

I dont use any code....i just send 'comonth' to 777 then i renew a day before it expires so i can roll over the data.
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by penzino(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
I have checked it. Everything is in order. I understand you can browse with it but you can't renew your subscription when it expires. See the message i keep getting

"Sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another Data Plan."
bro just allow it expire or finish the data completely. Then try again. It will work.

You get that error message only when you have topped up up to 3times.
Its perfectly working. I just did mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Emmysteve:

Who gave you that info @ bolded? Mine expired then i renewed...this was just 4days ago..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Bacteriocin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
please, how can I do it as a first timer? I saw someone talking about imei changing and all. please anyone that knows the step by step of using 1k for 3gig on android should help with the info.
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by dhsfbi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Posting with it right now
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by boman2014: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
cancel yur monthly data and subscribe it again
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Bacteriocin:
please, how can I do it as a first timer? I saw someone talking about imei changing and all. please anyone that knows the step by step of using 1k for 3gig on android should help with the info.

Which device do you use??
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by overdrive(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Bacteriocin:

which phone are u using

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Eisenhower(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Am interestEd in the stuff. Am a first timer and uses HTC Android phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eisenhower:
Am interestEd in the stuff. Am a first timer and uses HTC Android phone.

It will only work on Tecno, Infinix, innjoo and maybe Lenovo but not HTC, Samsung or Sony xperia.
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Oyecute(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

It will only work on Tecno, Infinix, innjoo and maybe Lenovo but not HTC, Samsung or Sony xperia.
please can I give u a call so that u can explain the steps to me. I just got Tecno Y6 ........ Ur help wil be appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by kennynelcon(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
I subscribed today on it's working. Glo thank u.

1 Like

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by adeememman(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Pls can u guide me through the steps. my phone is tecno N3. heard is a bit diffuclt but i hope its possible
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Bacteriocin(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
overdrive:

which phone are u using
nokia x2
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Danny4show(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
can it work on my gionee p4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by luckize: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Emmysteve(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
boman2014:
cancel yur monthly data and subscribe it again
what's the code to cancel and will my remaining GB be wiped out?
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Emmysteve(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
luckize:
D fact is it is still working and dey cant stop it 4 now u r receiving dat msg cos u have subscribe 3times at a go wit@ expiration. Inorder 2 subscribe again just allow ur subscription to expire and start ova again.
ok thanks very much
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Emmysteve(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
penzino:
bro just allow it expire or finish the data completely. Then try again. It will work.

You get that error message only when you have topped up up to 3times.
Its perfectly working. I just did mine.
My oga na now i understand. But the thing dey pain me o how i go take finish more than 2GB.
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by akinladedata3: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by colossus2: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's no longer 3gb. I allowed the auto-renewal as usual for BlackBerry 10 but as at today, no 3gb

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oyecute:
please can I give u a call so that u can explain the steps to me. I just got Tecno Y6 ........ Ur help wil be appreciated

Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Danny4show:
can it work on my gionee p4?

If its an mtk device, yes..
Re: Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? by missKiffy(f): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
Hello. Two weeks ago my sister called me that she wanted to subscribe for the Glo 3gb for 1k on Android but the response she got was you are not all to make this transaction pls purchase another plan.

When she told me, i was thinking she doesn't know how to do it until today, I received the same response when i tried to subscribe.

Pls i want to know if the plan is no longer working on Android. Thanks
Does the glo 3GB for 1k works on android too?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro / Top 5 Popular Smart Phones In Nigeria 2013 / TECNO POP 1 Pro/f3 Pro Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.