Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) (49868 Views)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Maybe she wants to handle her money herself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/629581363063164929

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by frankay430(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
dat is nice...FTC!!dancing shakitiBOBO in lalasticlala thread...e no easy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Jaxera(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
A woman shouldn't do something like this, it doesn't seem right at all.
There are jobs that women should do, and I don't think being a conductor in a commercial bus, especially in a city like lagos is the one of them.

Most times when I see things like this I ask myself, doesn't this woman have children or a husband?....I mean, I can never allow my own mum do something like this.

Well, the woman wants to make sure she isn't being duped by the driver. So, she should 'enjoy' herself.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
these set of women don't want to be cheated by their hired driver and conductor so they decided to do the money collection. Just don't mess up with "agbero" if you don't want a slap that will change your destiny.

I hail the woman husband

13 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Femolacaster(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wetin man no go see!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Eeser: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Woman need hustle now. the poster above said something worthy of note. The one 3 places above me is a tribal bigot

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Jaxera(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
frankay430:
dat is nice

Please, what's nice about this? Or did you just comment just because you wanted to book space?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by redgem(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
it doesn't look like she's acting like or is a conductor, all I see is a woman talking to someone who is outside....I can see a young man who looks like a conductor though

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by vizkiz: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
lalasticlala, you still dey enter danfo ni Can't s£un give you an official car You are working for him for furck sake? angry

5 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
vizkiz:
lalasticlala, you still dey enter danfo ni Can't s£un give you an official car You are working for him for furck sake? angry

grin

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by missKiffy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Front page here we come cheesy
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by frankay430(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

Please, what's nice about this? Or did you just comment just because you wanted to book space?
jaxera are u angry cuz lalasticlala thread will make FP and I will b d first 2 comment. every tin is nice abt d thread....imagine d owner of a bus is d conductor is dat not nice
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Deejavuu(f): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
She doesn't look like a conductor to me undecided

Looks like she was talking with someone outside the bus. Op what's your * sauce* sad angry

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by meshacha1: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hustler lo mo
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Anthonydesouza: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wot a man cn do, a woman can also do it even better dan man

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Jaxera(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
frankay430:
jaxera are u angry cuz lalasticlala thread will make FP and I will b d first 2 comment. every tin is nice abt d thread....imagine d owner of a bus is d conductor is dat not nice

What do I stand to gain if I am first to comment?
It's kids like you who place relevance on trivial things like FTC that should worry about that.

And I ask you again, what's nice about a full grown woman being a conductor? Would you allow your mum do this?
Or if you see your mum doing this would you come here and post "dats nice"?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by beemzy2014(f): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
hustler
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Afrocatalyst: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Terrific
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by salbis(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Correct business woman.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by exlinkleads(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Dalyjay(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Deejavuu post=36704303]She doesn't look like a conductor to me undecided

Looks like she was talking with someone outside the bus. Op what's your * sauce yes, look like someone calling her fellow trader
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by BiggerBangs: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy

Oshodi! Oshodi!! Oshodi!! Mile2 !!Mile 2!! Wole pelu change e ooo mi o ni changee oo

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Johnnoo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Them don steal her money finish undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by bastien: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
not bad

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by ignis: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:
She doesn't look like a conductor to me undecided

Looks like she was talking with someone outside the bus. Op what's your * sauce* sad angry

That could be true.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Octaves(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's her bus. nothing special. At least the driver cant tell her stories about how the bus broke down and they did only half trip and agbero ppl caught them and collected all the money they realised

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by skyface00(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mother hmmmmm unconditional love, so sure she's doing it for the children

God blessing her hustle and protect her

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Camels Swim In The Ocean As They Migrate (Video) / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.