Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? (5033 Views)

Urgent! We Need Packaging Cartons. / Branding And Packaging In Nigeria Best Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Good Day Sir/ Ma,
If you are in need of Nylon Printing/Packaging Bags, Nylon Stickers and Labels, Branding, Creative Designs, Promotions/Advertising for your old or new product, please look no further, We are reliable and can deliver.

Courier bags for logistics/delivery is now available.

please do contact us urgently. St. Stanno Productions
08186213044. Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by IsaacAhmed(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please send me pictures of samples to isaacdjumanji@gmail.com. Thanks. I ant somethin unique to pack polo shirts in. Customised logo ready.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
IsaacAhmed:
Please send me pictures of samples to isaacdjumanji@gmail.com. Thanks. I ant somethin unique to pack polo shirts in. Customised logo ready.
Thanks for reaching out to us. I have send you some of our printing/packaging bag. We print/package on different type of Nylon, not limited to those we send you, even including laun
dry Nylons. E.t.c
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2016
IsaacAhmed:

Few samples of our nylon printing/packaging bags, for more samples please contact us

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2016
At the season,
our thoughts turn gratefully
to those who have made our
progress possible.
It is in this spirit that we
say...
Thank you all for the patronage and best wishes
for the season. Happy 2016
St.Stanno Productions
A Multimedia Outfit

Our Outstanding Services:
Professional Graphic Designs/Printing, Nylon Printing/Packaging, Professional Digital photography/Videography, Internet Marketing/Social Media Advertising, Radio Jingle/TV Commercial Productions, Advertising/Promotions, Professional internet Banner Designs, Web Design and maintenances. Etc
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Tissue wrap sample

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
S/O to all our client in the North, exspecially Kaduna and Benue

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
We wish all our muslim client Happy Eid-el-Kabir and everyone a beautiful holiday.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by wolewole200(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello, I need nylon for the packaging of our rice in 2 &5 kg bags. Any idea and cost.
my email address is femibolade12@gmail.com
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2016
wolewole200:
Hello, I need nylon for the packaging of our rice in 2 &5 kg bags. Any idea and cost.
my email address is femibolade12@gmail.com

Thanks for reaching out to us sir, for more details we will prefare you contact us through the mobile number above.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2016
SEASON'S GREETINGS FROM ST. STANNO PRODUCTIONS
Wishing all our client a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year.
Best wishes,
St. Stanno management
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
We want to say a big thanks to Centillion and all the rest of our clients that located us through here on Naira land even though majority of them are not a registered member.

image below is Centillion Tissue Wrap

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sending our warmest easter greetings to all our clients. We wish you all

HAPPY EASTER
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Centillion Tissue Nylon Wrappers delivered

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month wishes from us! May
these days not go to waste, make every
second count, and don’t let anyone make you
negative or unhappy, because as they say
“Happiness is the only thing worth fighting
for in life! Happy New Month to all our clients.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2017
We wish all our MUSLIM Clients A HAPPY EID-EL- mubarak. May the ALMIGHTY GOD continue to bless you all and your entire Family. BARKA DA SALLAH
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2017
We at St. Stanno Productions wish all our Customers

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
The team at St. Stanno Productions wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Happy Sunday to our potential customers. For more samples/specimen click the link on this signature below.
Contact Ulsino Multipurpose Ltd today for your quality product packaging materials. Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Contact us for very attractive and inresistable packaging materials for your new and old products. Visit our page for more samples.

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Cinema 4d, Adobe After Effects Problems Here / 4 Weeks Training (Graphic, Web Design And Developer) / Pls How Can I Resize An Image To Watsapp Dp Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.