Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,267 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Love Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Life (1644 Views)

Diary Of My Love Life...3 / Diary Of My Love Life...2 / Diary Of My Love Life...1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Life by Babham(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
prologue
this story is a fiction, its a story about two friends{david and Jamal} who fall in love with the same girl unknowingly,,,,,,,,,
you can copy it if you like.
furthermore ur comment, correction are allow

it was a bright, sunny afternoon, David ( a guy of 23yrs of age,light in complexion, 4ft 5inch tall,a graduate from the university of Lagos) he is about 50m to his friend Jamal house, when something caught his side eye,he looked back to check what it was,unfortunately he sight a beautiful young lady,blessed with both brea5t and bum bum she is an inches taller than him... he moved close to her..

David: hello,my pretty diva(extending forward his hand for handshake)
lady:hi(she replied with a straight face, ignoring his handshake)
David: my name is David chuba,can I know your sweet name damsel
ladysadstraight face) I'm Lara Collins..... ( walking faster)
David: what a Sweet name for a river goddess,(walking behind her)...... it look like I have met you before
Lara:where?
David: hmmmmmnnnn,,,heaven
Lara:heaven!
David: yeah,I've forgot what really happen that day but I remember I'm one of your friend,,,,,,can I still be your friend here on earth?
Larasadchuckling)may be
David: thanks,,,,,,,,can I have your pin or contact
Lara: sure(giving him her phone)
David: ( surprise,he quickly collect it and type his phone no)
Lara: is that all?(she didn't wait for his reply,,,,,, she flag a bike and told the bike man her destination.
David remain at the same position wondering about what is going on in her mind,he figure out nothing.
-----------------------------------------
David have been standing in front of his friend door up to 20minutes without hearing any response except moaning.he moved to the window side to view what is happenning..
what he saw make him broke the window glass,

to b continue ,,,,,,need ur comments
Re: Love Life by hereiam: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
smiles...... could he be on a movie scene?
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
May b....i ll stage it..one day
Re: Love Life by roniex2(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
nice story plot but work on ur tenses, b consistent.
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
roniex2:
nice story plot but work on ur tenses, b consistent.
THANKS SISTA..i ll do that exactly
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Check these

Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
continuation

Lara alighted from the bike, she paid the bike man and he zoomed off..?......she knocked the gate slightly, in a seconds the gateman open the gate for her to enter......
gateman: welcome back ma!
Lara: thank you,hmmmm(thinking about his name)
gateman:salawu..ma
Lara:OK,thanks salawu,,,,is mummy at home?
gateman: she is inside,your frnd is with her too
Lara: my friend(she replied him with askance look)
gateman: I don't really remember her name o
Lara: okay
gateman: madam,,,,wetin do your face cos it dull
Larasad she replied angrily)what is your own problem with my face,is that what you are assigned for?
salawu:I'm sorry ma,its just that..?.....(she cut him shut)
Lara: my friend shut the trash............... ( she left him furiously)

she entered the sitting room, her mum was about to leave the house...
Lara: Mummy, where are you going?dressing like this(she fake a smile)
mummy:I just want to see my friend down the street
Lara: OK don't stay long
mummy: I won't, my sweet daughter... ( she went out while Lara closed the door behind)
she turned to her friend clara
Lara: ermmm...........(she want to say something but clara cut her)
Clara:what happen to you,.....I mean your face look somehow ( with concern look)
Lara: (sniffing softly)
Clara:where are you coming from, what happen to your face
Lara: (now crying, she hug her tightly)
Clarasadshe hugged her too)sorry dear.........what really happened?
Lara: ( now she had stop crying)...... its Benson ( Benson was her immediate boyfriend)
Clara:what happen to him?
Lara: I met him kissing and smooching another girl
Clara:sorry.......sorry.... don't think about him jor,,,,,,you have cheer up girl(she stand up, moved to the fridge and serve both of them with cold don Simon)
Clarasadthey drank in silence) will you follow me to club these afternoon?
Lara: hmmmmmmmmmmm......
Clara:don't say no,it's an order
Lara:OK ma,as your lordship pleases
both friend burst into laughter..............
to be continued
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
I need ur comments my great readers
Re: Love Life by princessadeola(f): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
good story
Re: Love Life by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice 1 bt its too short
Re: Love Life by Aipete2(f): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maggielovely:
Nice 1 bt its too short
seconded
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
im sorry ma great reader.....im busy dis days.pls bear with me.update coming next week
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
princessadeola:
good story
thanks
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Maggielovely:
Nice 1 bt its too short
THANKS
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Im sorry for my absent...im back update cuming 2mao
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Im sorry for my absent...Im bak nw,
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
continuation

.........jafar had been walking for abt 20 minutes.he wanna purchased recharge card bt he couldnt find any recharge card kiosk in his area cos its sunday...he went back home after his fruitless search..

.........he reached home,he met only his fuming best frnd(david) whereas he left david galfrnd nd his neighbour watching a tv series titled chigaco fire.he too didnt wanna miss it bt he dont have any option thaj to go and purchase d recharge card because of d explanation his frnd galfrnd report to him....

"what happened here"he asked..."u wanna knw what happen shey,i trusted u but u betrayed my trust by setting my galfrnd with your f**king neighbour"david answered him
... "what are u saying,
to b continue
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
continuation......
"what are you saying,firstly i know nothing abt it and also you have to trust me"jafar said.."trust u,i cant...you this useless bitch"........david storm out of his room leaving his door ajar...............

..... ...(())))))))))))/((()))))/(())))))))))))((()))))))))))))))))))
......jafar coudnt stop thinking about what happened in the previous hour...he checked his wrist watch"its alredy 8pm"he said to himself....he doesnt felt sleepy so he dressed up and headed to a nearby club......he got there at about 9pm...

..he entered the crowdy,lousy nd dim room....he sat down on a chair alone....the bar man came to him and take his order....his eyes caught a beauty so he move to where she was sitting...
."wassup beauty"he said... "I'm fine"the lady replied him..."my name is jafar ibrahim,may i know yours too"he asked....."im lara"$he replied him...

jafar:waoh what a nice name i love it...you face even looked like an igbo girl or your full name is larachuckwu(looking at her face)
larasadsmilling)im nt an igbo girl...infact my full name is lara johnson aduke....besides you are too funny
jafar:you said im too funny ...woa that why people called me funnychukwu..
larasadsmiling)you look like those alhaji from north because your look nd name is jez like one
jafar:yeah...im from kano but i avent been to kano since i was born..im born and raised in lagos that y i called my self a legosian

....."everybody lie down"a voice was heard from the entrance of the club...all the people just obey .........
"where is capo"the voice ask no one in particular"i said where is capo,or una deaf"the huge guy pick a guy and shoot him...the guy called capo stand up and surrender himself to gang....not long the police siren was being heard all around the club...thier was exchange of gunshot between the police and the cult...
everybody is running for safety...jafar and lara hide at the behind of water tank at the back of the building.....

.....foostep start to approach where they hide...one huge man with a pistol appear behind them.."u two don kpai"the huge man said...."daddy.pls dont kill us let us live we ll give you everything.. i mean anytin"jafar said....."anything!you mean it.really"the huge guy said....."yes"they both reply........"i want this queen beside you"the huge guy said.....both of them looked each other in the face....they didnt give any reply...

....."lara said yes he should come nd have her....the huge guy move closer to where she is laying....jafar hold grip of the guy....both guy struggled..a gunshot was heard ....

.to b continue
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
I nid ur comment my great reader
Re: Love Life by princessadeola(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
nice story
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2015
im bak...evening update
Re: Love Life by Babham(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2015
princessadeola:
nice story
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did / THE LONG ROAD–A Novel [magical Realism] / Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.