Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. (12056 Views)

Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) / Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by StreetNews: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Reporter Anns: Street News.

We should ensure to inform the authorities about this act, instead of taking actions.

Three gay men were caught in the act but one was so fortunate to escape the cruelty of angry citizens, who were armed with various weapons.

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by midolian(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
How do we know they are truly gay? They could be thieves or even worse.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by nikkiking(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Idontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by queenzibah(f): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Two gay nd I'm seeein 3men lie everywhEre

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by kossyablaze(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Watever

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cruelty

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by laplace12(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
What is the girls pics doing there?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
queenzibah:
Two gay nd I'm seeein 3men lie everywhEre
r u blind? D op wrote 3 gay men

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by thorpido(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
^^^Gays too dey do treesome?

The story and the pictures no join.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Pierocash(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by queenzibah(f): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
r u blind? D op wrote 3 gay men
or nw I see, so pls tel me taught its two for jollly ? Y 3 nw
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by BurnaKing21: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
gay! gay!! gay!!!....infact i'm coming
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by angelTI(f): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by bokohalal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is not Lagos. Doubt it even happened in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by BurnaKing21: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
WATTABT DAT FYN GAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
queenzibah:
or nw I see, so pls tel me taught its two for jollly ? Y 3 nw
eva had a 3 some?
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by queenzibah(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
eva had a 3 some?
no ! Wats dat ?
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by nigerianium: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
bokohalal:
Lagos is a dirty as the environment depicted in those photos.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
queenzibah:
no ! Wats dat ?
lol its not frm me u will hear it.... Ur a good girl, I dnt want u to be bad
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by queenzibah(f): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its not frm me u will hear it.... Ur a good girl, I dnt want u to be bad
hmmm serious, seems thiss one bad ? Ok giv hint
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
queenzibah:
hmmm serious, seems thiss one bad ? Ok giv hint
3 individuals havn sex togeda... Happy?
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by repogirl(f): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stalest news jare angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
kiss if you have a male roommate and for some reason you two happen to be changing to go somewhere ; while naked and changing into a boxers simultaneously, a neigbor can yell out you two are gays. Like that, na so person dey die.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by BlackPeni5: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
bokohalal:

Clearly its not Lagos and not Nigeria at all...all these fake news gets on my nerves.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by BlackPeni5: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
bokohalal:

Clearly its not Lagos and perhaps not Nigeria...all these fake news gets on my nerves.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by EVarn(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fake news
@Op,you should endeavor to provide the name of the exact location where this even took place,lagos is a fairly big city.
You are the same lady who posted pictures of three toddlers wearing pampers and claimed that they were gay men 'caught' putting on pampers.
I urge you to desist from peddling lies and fake propaganda; misuse of the internet and social media amounts to serious crimes against fundamental social rights.Be careful of what you post,the constitutional laws of Nigeria is against any form of cyber-crime.
You have been warned.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by DDoubleUps(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Surprising that people are serrioudly arguing about shit while not calling out the abomination and cruelty of killing innoccent people for how they chose to live their lives... while kill someone for who they chose to love? What an abominable act of cruelty!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by StreetNews: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
EVarn:
Fake news
@Op,you should endeavor to provide the name of the exact location where this even took place,lagos is a fairly big city.
You are the same lady who posted pictures of three toddlers wearing pampers and claimed that they were gay men 'caught' putting on pampers.
I urge you to desist from peddling lies and fake propaganda; misuse of the internet and social media amounts to serious crimes against fundamental social rights.Be careful of what you post,the constitutional laws of Nigeria is against any form of cyber-crime.
You have been warned.
Reporter Anns: StreetNews
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by babadem2much(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kill them oo thats all we want or better still jail them.
#sayNOtoGAYisM
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by queenzibah(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
3 individuals havn sex togeda... Happy?
shocked haa! Runs out of thread
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
queenzibah:
shocked haa! Runs out of thread
lol. Come here... Hw old r u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On Funmi Iyanda’s Annual Change-A-Life TV Show / Presidency Speaks On Buhari Using Recovered Loot To Fund Re-election / Electoral Bill: National Assembly To Delete Direct Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.