Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (19954 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please, read patiently...

Guys, when was the last time you had an intelligent discussion with a young Nigerian woman that centered on career, politics, work, study, astronomy, engineering/construction or science and technology? I bet you, some intelligent Nigerian brothers are seriously bothered like I am on why most of our young ladies quickly run away from intelligent discussions and from guys who initiate such topics in conversations!!! wink. You can easily be seen as boring or uninteresting by them. If you are a Nigerian guy and you happen to be a Nerd, sorry your own dor finnish be that! grin Konji go must wound you front and back! wink

This post is not in any way positing that all young ladies in Nigeria cannot discuss intelligently but to say the fact that majority (in fact, 98 out of every 100!!!) of our young ladies are just 'walking toys' with no capacity to exhibit or express intelligence when you communicate with them!

It would have been normal if the case was different in our higher institutions! Our Ivory Towers that are suppose to be a grooming ground for intelligence? Most young ladies in Nigerian higher institutions run away from intelligent discussions, yet they are still referred to as 'students'; some studying Political Science know little or nothing about politics...others studying Banking and Finance don't even know who the CBN Governor is talk more of having knowledge about policies and practices in the banking sector! She might graduate with a 2.1 but we all know how such grades are gotten cool

I am not the type of guy that adores a woman for her beauty alone but for what she has upstairs too!!! If am dating you and we cannot communicate on certain intelligent issues other than trivial and ordinary things all the time, then I would definitely see nothing in you.

Most of our girls have been overtaken by material things. Their entire life revolves around costly artificial hairs, big phones that they can't even operate efficiently, Asian and South American soap operas and dramas, artificial nails and eye-lashes, etc!

*I adore a woman who can advise me wisely on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in order to make gains. Not the one that will use our daughter's WAEC fee to purchase Brazilian hair!

*I adore a woman that would educate me on legal matters when I have an issue. Not the one that would pester me for subscription, artificial nails and Iphone6!

*I adore the woman that would educate me on climatic changes and envirnmental hazards because that's her field. Not the one that has only sex to offer!!!

*I adore the woman that would educate me on the pros and cons of government policies and how these policies can affect lives. Not the one whose major hobby is to visit an eatery and order for things indiscriminately and place the bills on me!

God bless Nigerian ladies! cheesy

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by BurnaKing21: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Girls 4 my hood corrupt pass naija politcians oh....their own no pass hw 2 suck guys pocket dry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by vizkiz: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
it takes an inteligent girl to start an inteligent conversation!
What these hoes know are diick and money! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
BurnaKing21:
For the record sake...
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
All all what dey knw is kim kardashian and victoria secret cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
vizkiz:
it takes an inteligent girl to start an inteligent conversation!
What these hoes know are diick and money! undecided
Lol grin. It's a menace!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
why is Nigerian ladies having the brain like that of a rat? ever since have been taking alcohol and weed ladies have been trooping to my room. dont knw why?
if you want to date nigerian girls,

smoke weed
alcohol
be disrespectful to others people around you
cheat on her
don't love her
beat her occasionally

That's when she will respect you even if you don't have money. anything else good or nice guy you will see trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
this is a big slap on most ladies...

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
You would be shocked that the 'beautiful' girl you are dying for knows nothing cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kossyablaze(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
That is why most of them make dumb decisions.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by BurnaKing21: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
For the record sake...
LIKE SERIOUSLY OH

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
this is a big slap on most ladies...
Oga, its the fact.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
BurnaKing21:
Girls 4 my hood corrupt pass naija politcians oh....their own no pass hw 2 suck guys pocket dry
Upon all these, make God still bless them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by BurnaKing21: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Upon all these, make God still bless them grin grin
..THEIR OWN BLESSING NAH WEN THEY GET TITLE "BABY MAMA"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Cutehector(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
You would be shocked that the 'beautiful' girl you are dying for knows nothing cheesy
lol ... Tym go come wen I go dey ask dem what did u come out wit in school cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by yatch360: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol... They are equally men that cant keep on an intelligent discussion . Granted, its common with females.but in my own opinion,both sexes are guilty of this .

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ... Tym go come wen I go dey ask dem what did u come out wit in school cheesy
Most of them will say '2.1' but we know how they arrived at that!

The 'golden hole' in-between their legs did the magic for them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
yatch360:
Lol... They are equally men that can keep on an intelligent discussion . Granted, its common with females.but in my own opinion,both sexes are guilty of this .
The level of bimboism in Naija is getting too high! wink

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nicklaus(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yep tat's so flicking true!

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove, rocktation cheesy wink
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op, I'm in support with you on this though not completely. The reason being that it takes a good deal of consciousness and intelligence to engage in a lively discuss but unfortunately, most ladies, if not all, find this exercise as tasking and brain straining. So therefore they did rather talk about the new clothes in vogue, weavons, how to fix flashy lashes - infact everything about fashion, and some other flabby activities.
Nairaland men are somehow guilty of this notion. Take for example, a female nairalander creates a thread which goes thus: "I'm the prettiest female Nairalander". You will see that niggas will flood that thread up to the point of collapsing but if that same member puts up a knowledge thread, they will avoid the thread as if its a bomb.
Guys and ladies are in this together.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
. It depends on the kind of girls you move with, and your mentality about Nigerian girls have clouded ur knowledge regarding that area.
I have been working with guys lately and I tell you that they have nothing else to gist or talk about other than the new techniques of wooing a girl, discussing their last sex with the latest girl and so many annoying topics, sometimes I ask myself whether am safe with them self.
While in school too hardly will you see group of guys discuss reasonable topics.
It takes intelligent people to gather to discuss intelligent matter.
My point is...move with intelligent girls kiss

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Most of them will say '2.1' but we know how they arrived at that!

The 'golden hole' in-between their legs did the magic for them cheesy
lool rapmoney na u yarn dah one ooooo cheesy.

Well u can't blame d situation, some are trapped by some wicked lecturers....
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by angieberry(f): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
To OP and all the others that have commented thus far, it shows the caliber of ladies you roll with.

And what gives you the right to come here and generalize? Because I can tell you that most boys I have come across are nothing but dumbasses but I won't because I know there are a few intelligent ones. I don't know what gives you all the pleasure of belittling Nigerian girls as if their male counterparts are any better.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:

What do you know? Are you any better?

I can bet my last penny that you are dumber than 95% of Nigerian ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
misssclassy:

I can bet my last penny that you are dumber than 95% of Nigerian girls
ok.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by wordbank(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gehs won't dare patronize ds thread

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Lalasticlala, ishilove, rocktation cheesy wink

And you think ishilove, a lady, would be _stupid enough to send this trash to the home page?

Like angieberry said, this all goes to show the caliber of ladies you roll with.

8 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by angieberry(f): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Don't mind all these negroes, always quick to open their wide mouths to say shiit about Nigerian girls when the insides of their head is like vacuum
misssclassy:

12 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
misssclassy:

na wao bt he did nt refer to u na

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:
. It depends on the kind of girls you move with, and your mentality about Nigerian girls have clouded ur knowledge regarding that area.
I have been working with guys lately and I tell you that they have nothing else to gist or talk about other than the new techniques of wooing a girl, discussing their last sex with the latest girl and so many annoying topics, sometimes I ask myself whether am safe with them self.
While in school too hardly will you see group of guys discuss reasonable topics.
It takes intelligent people to gather to discuss intelligent matter.
My point is...move with intelligent girls kiss
General adviser! How do we get the intelligent ones? Where do we meet them? The church? School? Where? Am indirectly telling you that the level of naija babes lacking interest in intelligent discussions is on the increase and u are here telling me something else. Am not singling guys from blame but with the babes, its something else!

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
misssclassy:

And you think ishilove, a lady, would be _stupid enough to send this trash to the home page?

Like angieberry said, this all goes to show the caliber of ladies you roll with.
Why are u unnecessarily worked up? Shut ur trash if u have nothing to say pls!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

. / How To Toast White Girls In London? / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.