Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Pure Description Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pure Description Of Islam (4631 Views)

Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria / The End Of Islam Is Near / Description Of Heaven And Hell In The Quran.xtians Tell Me Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Description Of Islam by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
PURE DESCRIPTION OF ISLAM:
I.S.L.A.M. = I Serve Lucifer And Mohammad
I.S.L.A.M = I Steal(copy of Bible Only Twisted), Lie And Murder
I.S.L.A.M = International Society of Liars and Murderers
PS. You can marry 1 year old babies in islam.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
And the meaning of christianity is hypocrisy. Yesterday when an imam rraped a woman everyone was blaming Islam but today a pastor rraped a 13 year old girl and nobody blamed christianity.

Peace

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jagoon:

Joseph who was 90 years old married a 12 year old mary and im yet to hear any of you hypocrites criticising
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Scholar8200(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Joseph who was 90 years old married a 12 year old mary and im yet to hear any of you hypocrites criticising
Mary was sure older than 12 years then!!! There is not a hint of those ages in the Bible so where did you get them from?!
1. She was cousin (not niece) to an Old woman:Elizabeth.(described as being well-stricken in years Luke 1:7). Hence, it's impossible that she was 12.
2. The angel said to Mary, blessed art thou among women (Luke 1:28) A twelve year-old is still a girl!
3. She already had her own apartment Luke 1:56 else it would have read ,"her father's house".
4. Twelve year olds were still fully subject to their parents authority and care eg Jesus was 12 when Mary and Joseph missed Him after the feast (Luke 2:42) and afterwards, He went with them and was subject to His earthly parents (Luke 2:51)

I am yet to find ANY man in the Bible that got married to one of such a young age! Abraham and Sarah attained ripe old age at the same time meaning the gap between their ages was moderate; likewise Zechariah and Elizabeth, Isaac and Rebecca, David and Abigail, Jacob and Leah/Rachel etc

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Scholar8200:
Mary was sure older than 12 years then!!! There is not a hint of those ages in the Bible so where did you get them from?!
1. She was cousin (not niece) to an Old woman:Elizabeth.(described as being well-stricken in years Luke 1:7). Hence, it's impossible that she was 12.
2. The angel said to Mary, blessed art thou among women (Luke 1:28) A twelve year-old is still a girl!
3. She already had her own apartment Luke 1:56 else it would have read ,"her father's house".
4. Twelve year olds were still fully subject to their parents authority and care eg Jesus was 12 when Mary and Joseph missed Him after the feast (Luke 2:42) and afterwards, He went with them and was subject to His earthly parents (Luke 2:51)

I am yet to find ANY man in the Bible that got married to one of such a young age! Abraham and Sarah attained ripe old age at the same time meaning the gap between their ages was moderate; likewise Zechariah and Elizabeth, Isaac and Rebecca, David and Abigail, Jacob and Leah/Rachel etc
good one bro. Remain bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by truthman2012(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Scholar8200:

You have flushed out the jihadit's error. Great.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Scholar8200:

It's found in the Catholic Encyclopedia or I should say the "Apocryphal" works.

This can't serve as a point because my family itself is a prove against this. My grandmother had her first cousin when she was 48years old. Now her cousin is 40years. That makes my grandmother 88, we can use this as an example with Mary. Assuming Elizabeth was 48years when Mary was born, in 12years time she'll(Elizabeth) be 60years(an old woman as you claimed).

The average age a Girl starts puberty is 11years old, you're using today's standard to judge an event of over 2000years ago. It's a known fact that the body changes/adapts to the area you stay with time, we've had cases of girls giving birth at ages 9,10 and 11 in this generations. Wikipedia states: "According to Jewish tradition, adulthood is reached at age 13 (the minimal age of the Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah) for Jewish boys and girls; they are expected to demonstrate preparation for adulthood by learning the Torah and other Jewish practices."

This shows you that indeed she took over her responsibility as woman or probably an adult. She could take care of herself, live alone(if the house wasn't near her parents')

Even as old as you're now, you're still under their authority and care. My bone of contention is at that age as of then, 12year olds got married. It happens!

That's another issue on its own, inc'est and all sort nasty sexual crimes were committed. So I'll advice we keep that away!

NUMBERS 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

This can't serve as a point because my family itself is a prove against this. My grandmother had her first cousin when she was 48years old. Now her cousin is 40years. That makes my grandmother 88, we can use this as an example with Mary. Assuming Elizabeth was 48years when Mary was born, in 12years time she'll(Elizabeth) be 60years(an old woman as you claimed).

The average age a Girl starts puberty is 11years old, you're using today's standard to judge an event of over 2000years ago. It's a known fact that the body changes/adapts to the area you stay with time, we've had cases of girls giving birth at ages 9,10 and 11 in this generations. Wikipedia states: "According to Jewish tradition, adulthood is reached at age 13 (the minimal age of the Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah) for Jewish boys and girls; they are expected to demonstrate preparation for adulthood by learning the Torah and other Jewish practices."

This shows you that indeed she took over her responsibility as woman or probably an adult. She could take care of herself, live alone(if the house wasn't near her parents')

Even as old as you're now, you're still under their authority and care. My bone of contention is at that age as of then, 12year olds got married. It happens!

That's another issue on its own, inc'est and all sort nasty sexual crimes were committed. So I'll advice we keep that away!

NUMBERS 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Thank you my brother. I have learnt a lot from this post. Lieman2012, do you have any rubbish to type again?
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Thank you my brother. I have learnt a lot from this post. Lieman2012, do you have any rubbish to type again?
Haba no problem bro, we're here to learn from each other. I approached the guy(Scholar820) calmly because he's one of the few individual with sense, the rest are talkatives including the Olodo OP

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Luke 1:26-34
"Now in the sixth month the angel
Gabriel was sent by God to a city of
Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin
BETROTHED TO A MAN whose name was
Joseph, of the house of David. The
virgin’s name was Mary. And having
come in, the angel said to her,
“Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord
is with you; blessed are you AMONG
WOMEN!” But when she saw him, she
was troubled at his saying, and
considered what manner of greeting
this was. Then the angel said to her,
“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have
found favor with God. And behold, you
will conceive in your womb and bring
forth a Son, and shall call His name
Jesus. He will be great, and will be
called the Son of the Highest; and the
Lord God will give Him the throne of
His father David. And He will reign
over the house of Jacob forever, and of
His kingdom there will be no end.”
Then Mary said to the angel, “HOW CAN THIS BE,SINCE I DO NOT KNOW A MAN?”

She is called a "VIRGIN," but also
"AMONG WOMEN." When Gabriel
announces her impending conception,
she already is "BETROTHED TO A MAN "
and expresses knowledge of the need for sexual intercourse to conceive: “HOW CAN THIS BE,SINCE I DO NOT KNOW A MAN?” like scholar pointed out , a little girl of 12 years cannot be call a woman or even called "Amoung women" the people accused her of adultery , surly , they cannot accused a little girl unless she is a woman, a grown woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by adullam210: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

new discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get their ages?

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by adullam210: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

i believe Mary was already a woman at the time of her visitation by the angel, Mary went to visit Elizabeth immediately,(Luke 1: 39). she didn't go with an adult or take permission from anyone as she was already on her own. Twelf years old will not take decisions in haste like that at that period without the parents' consent. Any other places in the Bible where a prophet marries a nine yrs old child?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2015
malvisguy212:

Luke 1:26-34
"Now in the sixth month the angel
Gabriel was sent by God to a city of
Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin
BETROTHED TO A MAN whose name was
Joseph, of the house of David. The
virgin’s name was Mary. And having
come in, the angel said to her,
“Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord
is with you; blessed are you AMONG
WOMEN!” But when she saw him, she
was troubled at his saying, and
considered what manner of greeting
this was. Then the angel said to her,
“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have
found favor with God. And behold, you
will conceive in your womb and bring
forth a Son, and shall call His name
Jesus. He will be great, and will be
called the Son of the Highest; and the
Lord God will give Him the throne of
His father David. And He will reign
over the house of Jacob forever, and of
His kingdom there will be no end.”
Then Mary said to the angel, “HOW CAN THIS BE,SINCE I DO NOT KNOW A MAN?”

She is called a "VIRGIN," but also
"AMONG WOMEN." When Gabriel
announces her impending conception,
she already is "BETROTHED TO A MAN "
and expresses knowledge of the need for sexual intercourse to conceive: “HOW CAN THIS BE,SINCE I DO NOT KNOW A MAN?” like scholar pointed out , a little girl of 12 years cannot be call a woman or even called "Amoung women" the people accused her of adultery , surly , they cannot accused a little girl unless she is a woman, a grown woman.
Don't glance at post read them, I dealt with everything you're saying here!

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by truthman2012(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2015
adullam210:

new discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get their ages?

Don't mind them. They think they can just formulate lies on the bible as they do on the quran.
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by truthman2012(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Stop lying.

This is type of lies allahh told here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Don't glance at post read them, I dealt with everything you're saying here!
trash!! God himself will NEVER sanctioned the marriage of a man with a little girl.
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
trash!! God himself will NEVER sanctioned the marriage of a man with a little girl.
Mr. Man go back and read, stop behaving like robot. Child marriage is a common trend amongst Jews and you're a Nigerian! It's their culture, your culture might not permit it but that doesn't mean others don't. Don't be irrational!

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Stop lying.

Old man maintain yourself o! undecided
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2015
adullam210:

It's found in Christian "Apocryphal" works, it's recorded in the Catholic Encyclopedia.

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by plainbibletruth: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Stop lying.

Lying is these guys' nature. 

They quote unsubstantiated writings. 

They want their assumptions to be regarded as truth. 

They create 'standards' as the need arises so as to justify their position or their 'prophet's misdeeds. 

They then pat themselves on the back for writing long posts, for misquoting the Bible they can NEVER understand and for using lopsided logic.

5 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Rilwayne001: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Old man maintain yourself o! undecided

Pay no attention to that shameless old man.. See how he was bragging on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2501334/questions-muslims-been-avoiding that no one can answer the question and that muslim are avoiding it. When he got the answer, he called it trash and then he opened another thread to type another trash only to say; no muslim can answer his trash. Definitely, if one should tackle the next thread, he would call it trash too and then open another one to say no one can answer it.. on and on like that, thereby making our effort futile. The man has no shame at all.

3 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Pay no attention to that shameless old man.. See how he was bragging on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2501334/questions-muslims-been-avoiding that no one can answer the question and that muslim are avoiding it. When he got the answer, he called it trash and then he opened another thread to type another trash only to say; no muslim can answer his trash. Definitely, if one should tackle the next thread, he would call it trash too and then open another one to say no one can answer it.. on and on like that, thereby making our effort futile. The man has no shame at all.

Exactly, that's why I don't take him serious anymore. Always making a fool of himself, his footsoldiers(Jag'oon and jcross1'9) would follow spill sh't, because their daddy is around.... Later he'll be telling us his daughter pause in the air when he shouted Jesus.. Lol. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Jagoon:

and by this you intend to achieve what exactly ?

Are you not also an intolerant religious bigot !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2015
plainbibletruth:

They create 'standards' as the need arises so as to justify their position or their 'prophet's misdeeds. 

They then pat themselves on the back for writing long posts, for misquoting the Bible they can NEVER understand and for using lopsided logic. 
What of you? undecided do you quote from truthful sources?! I saw your deception in that nonsense thread, you refused to quote me so as the readers would think you've succeeded, but be restassured I'll reply you. Please the pagan origins of the bible is hanging!

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mr. Man go back and read, stop behaving like robot. Child marriage is a common trend amongst Jews and you're a Nigerian! It's their culture, your culture might not permit it but that doesn't mean others don't. Don't be irrational!
child marriage a common trend to the Jews ? But none of biblical kings or leaders marry a little girl , will God allow Joseph to marry a little girl? The angel called her "blessed AMONG WOMEN". For Mary to be betrothed (engaged) but not YET
formally married, yet OLD ENOUGH to have and nurse the Messiah, she would have been a young woman of about 20 upward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by truthman2012(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
plainbibletruth:

These jihadists are a very terrible set of people. They are worse than herbalists.

They believe so much in telling lies like their god, al-liar (allahh). They tell lies without any shame. The irony of it is that they are the ones who would first call you a liar, without being able to point out the lies.

When you cite their quran, they shout 'out of context' whereas the quran itself has no 'context'. They will then quote the saying of any islamic clergy who just formulated the context without any islamic documents.

There is one of them, fake truthman2013 also known as Rilwayne01, he is so clever in lying using any quranic verse to mean what he wants. Can you imagine him interpreting Christians mentioned by quran to mean muslims? It is a very serious case. And to him and his cohorts he has given good refutal. Self deceivers or should I say ''deceived to deceive''. In his attempt to deceive nairalanders, he changed his moniker to look like mine to confuse readers. Satanic wisdom.

Now, because there is no lie to tell and they can not hide under ''context'' they all ran away from the attack by the truth in a thread ''Muhammad Vs Other Prophets''. That thread that exposes the lies of alliar (allahh) will continue to hunt them till they desist from the god that has perfected a religion for them to send them to hell. They will continue seeing the thread on daily basis.

This god (al-liar) told them in no ambigous term that he is sending them to hell but because they have been hypnotised and manipulated, it doesn't matter to them. May God deliver them.

3 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by adullam210: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

give us vivid examples of Jewish child brides. Note that muhamad was a prophet of alahh; 'best of mankind', not a mere Arab man. Comparing him (best of mankind) with ordinary people shouldn't even be contemplated by any sane Muslims, but as market com be na, una just dey try look for excuses to make d evil prophet look acceptable to people sha!

3 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
adullam210:

give us vivid examples of Jewish child brides. Note that muhamad was a prophet of alahh; 'best of mankind', not a mere Arab man. Comparing him (best of mankind) with ordinary people shouldn't even be contemplated by any sane Muslims, but as market com be na, una just dey try look for excuses to make d evil prophet look acceptable to people sha!
This the problem with you Christians, your sense is very tiny. You can't think straight, none of you have refuted what I wrote. Instead of you to do that, you've been raining curses. Nawa o, go back to my replies I gave Scholar820, I showed what Jews call an "adult". I advise you not to quote me if you don't have manners because if I start with you, you go hate me.

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

This the problem with you Christians, your sense is very tiny. You can't think straight, none of you have refuted what I wrote. Instead of you to do that, you've been raining curses. Nawa o, go back to my replies I gave Scholar820, I showed what Jews call an "adult". I advise you not to quote me if you don't have manners because if I start with you, you go hate me.
malvisguy212:
child marriage a common trend to the Jews ? But none of biblical kings or leaders marry a little girl , will God allow Joseph to marry a little girl? The angel called her "blessed AMONG WOMEN". For Mary to be betrothed (engaged) but not YET
formally married, yet OLD ENOUGH to have and nurse the Messiah, she would have been a young woman of about 20 upward.
Demmzy15:

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
child marriage a common trend to the Jews ? But none of biblical kings or leaders marry a little girl ,

Are you sure or you just don't know?!

will God allow Joseph to marry a little girl?

Yes according to the "Apocryphal" works.

The angel called her "blessed AMONG WOMEN". For Mary to be betrothed (engaged) but not YET

I explained in my first post here what Jews consider adults. Read Mr. Man!

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Rilwayne001: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]…These jihadists are a very terrible set of people. They are worse than herbalists.They believe so much in telling lies like their god, al-liar (allahh). They tell lies without any shame. The irony of it is that they are the ones who would first call you a liar, without being able to point out the lies. When you cite their quran, they shout 'out of context' whereas the quran itself has no 'context'. They will then quote the saying of any islamic clergy who just formulated the context without any islamic documents. There is one of them, fake truthman2013 also known as Rilwayne01, he is so clever in lying using any quranic verse to mean what he wants. Can you imagine him interpreting Christians mentioned by quran to mean muslims? It is a very serious case. And to him and his cohorts he has given good refutal. Self deceivers or should I say ''deceived to deceive''. In his attempt to deceive nairalanders, he changed his moniker to look like mine to confuse readers. Satanic wisdom. Now, because there is no lie to tell and they can not hide under ''context'' they all ran away from the attack by the truth in a thread ''Muhammad Vs Other Prophets''. That thread that exposes the lies of alliar (allahh) will continue to hunt them till they desist from the god that has perfected a religion for them to send them to hell. They will continue seeing the thread on daily basis. This god (al-liar) told them in no ambigous term that he is sending them to hell but because they have been hypnotised and manipulated, it doesn't matter to them. May God deliver them. [/s]

I dare you to go back to that thread and point out the lies in that post https://www.nairaland.com/2501334/questions-muslims-been-avoiding/2#36682803. You can only fool your other foolish children of Yhwh as described in Jeremiah 4:22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by truthman2012(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I dare you to go back to that thread and point out the lies in that post https://www.nairaland.com/2501334/questions-muslims-been-avoiding/2#36682803. You can only fool your other foolish children of Yhwh as described in Jeremiah 4:22

Trash!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God / What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? / Prophetic Outlook For Year 2024 By Dr D K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.