Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say (3468 Views)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / Pictures Of People Who Don't Seem To Understand How Cloth Works. / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by MEILYN(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
The people in these pictures are probably from non-English speaking countries. They are putting on these clothes because they cannot read what the writings on the shirts say.

Source http://intensetalk..com/2015/08/funny-photos-of-people-wearing-shirts.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by MEILYN(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
More

Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by MEILYN(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
More Pics

Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by XTROVAT: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
4th pic

African Man. Na dat 1 e see choose. undecided
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by MEILYN(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
More pictures

Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by babcyzabbo4: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by MEILYN(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
More pictures t

Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dumb mudafvckers
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by Godmother(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol. These are hilarious
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by Eeser: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
lol
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by okotv(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
There is trouble here o
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by Somatic(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Chinese also wear Okrika be that.
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 08, 2015
I am always careful of it.... I dont no y someone should wear "faded glory" brand
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by pretydiva(f): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Ignorance/illiteracy is a big disease

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by MEILYN(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Somatic:
The Chinese also wear Okrika be that.
lol
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by christinie(f): 4:01am On Nov 19, 2015
They make nice clothes but that brand name though.
SAVEDBABA:
I am always careful of it.... I dont no y someone should wear "faded glory" brand
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by MEILYN(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by timilehing(m): 4:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Some will still wear it after been told the meaning
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by deeyor(f): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
SAVEDBABA:

What is wrong with it
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 22, 2015
deeyor:

What is wrong with it
from my personal piont of view everything is wrong with it
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by mcfynest(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Seun ishilove come and see o
Re: Funny Photos Of People Wearing Shirts With No Clue Of What Their Shirts Say by amii131(f): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lolz...funny idiots were that my chinese cloth sef.

(1) (Reply)

WHOLESALE Shoes(sneakers For Male And Female,children Shoes And Ladies Flat) / Ankara Styles, Lace Styles, Gini And More Check Out / Manscara And Guy-liner! What Is This World Coming To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.