Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,391 members, 7,800,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. (3655 Views)

End Of The Buhari Charade? A Wailing Wailer Rises In Aso Rock / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello Barcanista, Good evening. I do hope this message meets you in peace. How was work today? Hope fine? Hope nobody harrassed you? If all is well, All glory to God. I came on Nairaland today and saw a thread you opened about the Fraud going on in the Federal government academy Suleja. I must truely commend you on the write up and also commend you on your efforts so far in exposing the lapses of this present administation. Your write ups really inspires me and my colleagues. We are usually overwhelmed by the facts you come up with. Your arsenal of knowledge is nothing short of what is demanded in 21st century leadership. If you have good morals and combine it with your wealth of knowledge, nothing stops you from making it to the top in Jesus name... Amen.

The accolades apart, I have two main reasons for opening this thread. One is to bring to your for bearing and awareness of the plan by APC supporters and their devilish horde to emotionally blackmail you and prolly make you look undignified cum villified. I have been following there recent "mentions" of you in all threads on Nairaland. Unlike when Jonathan (God bless him); lost the election and there vituperations and vitriols on you were so hot and harrassing, I have noticed that they have resorted to emotional blackmail to hoodwink you to their side since you refused to give in to their earlier demonic vitriols on you. They are now trying to psychologically unbalance you so that they will make you loose focus in spitting out your usual objective truths with facts. Attached is a picture of an APC warlord advising you to leave the APC AND PDP thingy. To show you how crooked and devilish these fellows are (APC supporters), go through the advisors' comments and posts. Check if he has left the APC or PDP thingy as he advices you. Thats APC for you.

Barcanista, let me remind you that Hundreds of Thousands if not millions of Nigerians follow your write ups both on Nairaland and on your blog. We respect and cherish your objectivity.

Barcanista, let me also remind you that Nigeria's politics will never be devoid of partisan, religious and tribal partitions. The Hausa/Fulani is always willing to vote and support even the devil/shaytan inasmuch as the person is from their region.

Let me remind you too that the Yorubas will always be the people to betray you when you need them to act most. Although a whole lot of them are now getting wiser on daily basis as regards the real motive and objective of the Hausa/Fulani.

What I am trying to say in essence is that I expect you to be more partisan than ever in your write ups though backed with the usual facts. Never you ever think about joining the APC for any reason. Nothing good can ever come out of there. All the pages you see on Nairaland praising Buhari are nothing but lies and propagandas. Never be carried away by them. An example is the recent thread about cleaning up the Niger Delta all in an effort to vilify Jonathan and paint hom bad. Barcanista, until you people see the actual clean up going on, never ever give up on criticizing this particular administration.

A true and sincere Nigerian will always know that this country is at a stand still right now. We are not moving forward... We are going backwards at terrible space but people are being deceived.

A whole lot of Nigerians have been praising the improvement in electricity on the actions of Buhari. If I may ask, what has Buhari done to the electricity sector to warrant this upsurge in light supply? Were new equipments bought? Who is the power minister? What really happened?

The truth of the matter is that even if the whole of Nigeria is deceived by the Shenanigans of APC, Tinubu and Buhari, I for one will never be deceived. I can remember vividly the the ex former energy ministers coming on Channels TV twice with bitter complaints on how gas pipelines are being blown up in the middle belt and in the north. These gas pipelines channel gas to the power stations. Now, who else do you think will be blowing up these pipelines to sabotage the efforts of the previous administration? Your guess is as good as mine! Buhari became the president and the blowing up of gas pipelines suddenly stopped! Wow... Sai Buhari!

Did anyone notice how Boko Haram intensified their attacks once Buhari won election? Has anyone noticed the decline in attacks of Boko Haram over the past weeks? Lols... Nigerians are indeed gullible! All these is nothing but reverse psychology. The next thing that will happen very soon is AMNESTY! Wow... Sai Buhari indeed. Someone should bookmark this thread as a reminder! I know the Hausa/Fulani and what they can do to grab power and stay there.

If anyone is observant too, they have gradually started selling El Rufai to the sensibilities and psyches of common Nigerians because we are aware that he is already being packaged for 2019 presidency! Same way Buhari feels the whole of Nigeria is corrupt except the North in making appointments, thats the same way the average Hausa/Fulani feels that nobody should rule this country except a Muslim/ Hausa/Fulani. They are usually bitter when another person comes to power.

Have Nairalanders ever wondered why people like NgeneUkwenu and other APC northern supporters call El Rufai Mini Buhari on some threads? Even though there are no solid projects on ground in Kaduna to support their views! Even though nothing exceptional has been done by him except the ordinary things a leader is expected to do when elected! Why praise him because he awarded a road contract? Why blow his trumpet? We all know that people like Rochas, Saraki amd others are just wasting there time. The Hausa/Fulani is very dangerous when it comes to power grabbing. Thats how these people work. Thats how devilish they are. But by God's grace and the redeeming power of Jesus Christ, all these will stop.

Barcanista before I stop here, I told you that I had two things to express on this thread. The second one is to remind you that "MY LIFETIME OFFER OF 2GB every month is still open"! Am willing to pay MTN to supply you with data every month. This gift is not a bribe but an act of solidarity with you in your struggle towards the fight against the marginalization of other tribes by one tribe in this zoo called Nigeria. I want you to follow up this goverment like a bee follows honey. I want you to dig up there lapses while being partisan to the core! This is so because the average Fulani/Hausa man is always partisan to the core when their brother is not in power.

God Bless the Biafran Region

God bless the Niger-Delta Region

God bless some wise parts of de Oduduwa Region

Allah or whatever bless others too if he so wishes.

Thanks for reading.

cc. Barcanista Severusnape Mogidi imsuboi EasternLion Decode55

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Again Barcanista, I want you to open another thread on Buhari Public asset declaration. I am sure that man has billions of naira both in assets and liquid cash.

Thats why they don't want to make it public because he pretended that he borrowed money to buy form. People will now ask him how come he borrowed money from bank if he had such money and assets. Please work on that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by INTROVERT(f): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
here to read reaponses to this. grin

but in the mean time barman give the op

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Imortal001: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Come oh, how many INTROVERT dey for nairaland? back to the topic, in summary so barcanista is the C-in-C of team wailers?

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Eeser: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Good.
Wailers rallying their team mates for more e-wailing.
Meanwhile the daura born goro eating, kunu sipping man no even know say them dey exist.
*spits on thread*

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by INTROVERT(f): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by dunkem21(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
One of the threads I read through and thru ..and it is true.

Introvert, how many spaces you wan book? angry
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by powerfulsettingz: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Watching

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by hadura29(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
The politics on nairaland these days makes me laugh... I believe the APC E-warlord are preparing counter thread...
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:
Hello Barcanista, Good evening. I do hope this message meets you in peace. How was work today? Hope fine? Hope nobody harrassed you? If all is well, All glory to God. I came on Nairaland today and saw a thread you opened about the Fraud going on in the Federal government academy Suleja. I must truely commend you on the write up and also commend you on your efforts so far in exposing the lapses of this present administation. Your write ups really inspires me and my colleagues. We are usually overwhelmed by the facts you come up with. Your arsenal of knowledge is nothing short of what is demanded in 21st century leadership. If you have good morals and combine it with your wealth of knowledge, nothing stops you from making it to the top in Jesus name... Amen.

The accolades apart, I have two main reasons for opening this thread. One is to bring to your for bearing and awareness of the plan by APC supporters and their devilish horde to emotionally blackmail you and prolly make you look undignified cum villified. I have been following there recent "mentions" of you in all threads on Nairaland. Unlike when Jonathan (God bless him); lost the election and there vituperations and vitriols on you were so hot and harrassing, I have noticed that they have resorted to emotional blackmail to hoodwink you to their side since you refused to give in to their earlier demonic vitriols on you. They are now trying to psychologically unbalance you so that they will make you loose focus in spitting out your usual objective truths with facts. Attached is a picture of an APC warlord advising you to leave the APC AND PDP thingy. To show you how crooked and devilish these fellows are (APC supporters), go through the advisors' comments and posts. Check if he has left the APC or PDP thingy as he advices you. Thats APC for you.

Barcanista, let me remind you that Hundreds of Thousands if not millions of Nigerians follow your write ups both on Nairaland and on your blog. We respect and cherish your objectivity.

Barcanista, let me also remind you that Nigeria's politics will never be devoid of partisan, religious and tribal partitions. The Hausa/Fulani is always willing to vote and support even the devil/shaytan inasmuch as the person is from their region.

Let me remind you too that the Yorubas will always be the people to betray you when you need them to act most. Although a whole lot of them are now getting wiser on daily basis as regards the real motive and objective of the Hausa/Fulani.

What I am trying to say in essence is that I expect you to be more partisan than ever in your write ups though backed with the usual facts. Never you ever think about joining the APC for any reason. Nothing good can ever come out of there. All the pages you see on Nairaland praising Buhari are nothing but lies and propagandas. Never be carried away by them. An example is the recent thread about cleaning up the Niger Delta all in an effort to vilify Jonathan and paint hom bad. Barcanista, until you people see the actual clean up going on, never ever give up on criticizing this particular administration.

A true and sincere Nigerian will always know that this country is at a stand still right now. We are not moving forward... We are going backwards at terrible space but people are being deceived.

A whole lot of Nigerians have been praising the improvement in electricity on the actions of Buhari. If I may ask, what has Buhari done to the electricity sector to warrant this upsurge in light supply? Were new equipments bought? Who is the power minister? What really happened?

The truth of the matter is that even if the whole of Nigeria is deceived by the Shenanigans of APC, Tinubu and Buhari, I for one will never be deceived. I can remember vividly the the ex former energy ministers coming on Channels TV twice with bitter complaints on how gas pipelines are being blown up in the middle belt and in the north. These gas pipelines channel gas to the power stations. Now, who else do you think will be blowing up these pipelines to sabotage the efforts of the previous administration? Your guess is as good as mine! Buhari became the president and the blowing up of gas pipelines suddenly stopped! Wow... Sai Buhari!

Did anyone notice how Boko Haram intensified their attacks once Buhari won election? Has anyone noticed the decline in attacks of Boko Haram over the past weeks? Lols... Nigerians are indeed gullible! All these is nothing but reverse psychology. The next thing that will happen very soon is AMNESTY! Wow... Sai Buhari indeed. Someone should bookmark this thread as a reminder! I know the Hausa/Fulani and what they can do to grab power and stay there.

If anyone is observant too, they have gradually started selling El Rufai to the sensibilities and psyches of common Nigerians because we are aware that he is already being packaged for 2019 presidency! Same way Buhari feels the whole of Nigeria is corrupt except the North in making appointments, thats the same way the average Hausa/Fulani feels that nobody should rule this country except a Muslim/ Hausa/Fulani. They are usually bitter when another person comes to power.

Have Nairalanders ever wondered why people like NgeneUkwenu and other APC northern supporters call El Rufai Mini Buhari on some threads? Even though there are no solid projects on ground in Kaduna to support their views! Even though nothing exceptional has been done by him except the ordinary things a leader is expected to do when elected! Why praise him because he awarded a road contract? Why blow his trumpet? We all know that people like Rochas, Saraki amd others are just wasting there time. The Hausa/Fulani is very dangerous when it comes to power grabbing. Thats how these people work. Thats how devilish they are. But by God's grace and the redeeming power of Jesus Christ, all these will stop.

Barcanista before I stop here, I told you that I had two things to express on this thread. The second one is to remind you that "MY LIFETIME OFFER OF 2GB every month is still open"! Am willing to pay MTN to supply you with data every month. This gift is not a bribe but an act of solidarity with you in your struggle towards the fight against the marginalization of other tribes by one tribe in this zoo called Nigeria. I want you to follow up this goverment like a bee follows honey. I want you to dig up there lapses while being partisan to the core! This is so because the average Fulani/Hausa man is always partisan to the core when their brother is not in power.

Thanks for reading.

mumu
you wasted your sperm to write this trash ?

you will all rot in jail soon together with your godfather.

buhari needs to improve more on employment so that our jobless youth can use their time for better purpose

17 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Firefire(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy tongue
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by XTROVAT: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Atlantian: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Where did I drop my car key, I need to go to the bar for christ's sake, before Isi-ewu finish. OP, if you want to live long, take your mind off Nigeria's problems.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Another tribal bigot on the loose....

You will be alright in the end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Leave all the dogon turenchi; give Barcanistar a job. Don't pretend that you don't know that he is for sale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by tucky200(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:

Thanks for reading.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Atlantian:
Where did I drop my car key, I need to go to the bar for christ's sake, before Isi-ewu finish. OP, if you want to live long, take your mind off Nigeria's problems.

For the sake of our children and our future, we are going to continue the freedom struggle by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by DrOkoroafor(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by chemystery: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Barcanista...that name sends APC rats to their holes so OP take am easy dey mention that name so some people go fit sleep
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
OP sit down there they write long story... While Barcanista is busy making his money undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by ionsman: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
O.p , you go good for goat meat pepper soup.....Mumu

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by boman2014: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Barcanista, WHO ARE U FOOLING? U CREATED ANOTHER PROFILE ON NAIRALAND (exxell) AND START POSTING SHIIT SO THAT U CAN RECIEVE SYMPHATY FROM UR E-DOGGS!!!

YOU WILL SOON GET BUSTED!

CHEAP POPULARITY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by yusufobinna1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
mumu
you wasted your sperm to write this trash ?

you will all rot in jail soon together with your godfather.

buhari needs to improve more on employment so that our jobless youth can use their time for better purpose
I love ur comment but I actually don't like pple that waste space,must u copy n paste everytn? Ahhhhh.O ga ooooooo

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Atlantian: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:

For the sake of our children and our future, we are going to continue the freedon struggle by God's grace.
You already have everything your children need. We live in a better condition than our parents, yet they were able to raise us. Our kids, will no doubts live in a better situation. When you look at the super-rich (I am rich, no doubts), be consoled by the facts that they sleep on one bed a night, fu.c.k one p.u.ssy at a time, eat the same kind of food you eat (difference is number of pieces of fish/meat) which is actually useless, and their kids may attend better schools than your kids but same curriculum. My dear, in this life, I will not sacrifice my enjoyment for the sake of my children, I will make sure I enjoy my moments and leave whatever remains for them. I am not a sacrificial lamb.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
My Dearest brother Exell, I had Þo read this open letter more that three times so that I will not miss the message. You raised lots of salient points which sank into me. Be rest assured that the interest of PDP, the entire South and a Nigeria where equity, justice and freedom remains my utmost priority.

If anyone is observant too, they have gradually started selling El Rufai to the sensibilities and psyches of common Nigerians because we are aware that he is already being packaged for 2019 presidency
Elrufai will not be President whether in 2019 or anytime thereafter. He should concentrate on his KD.

barcanista before I stop here, I told you that I had two things to express on this thread. The second one is to remind you that "MY LIFETIME OFFER OF 2GB every month is still open"! Am willing to pay MTN to supply you with data every month. This gift is not a bribe but an act of solidarity with you in your struggle towards the fight against the marginalization of other tribes by one tribe in this zoo called Nigeria.
Thank you for this lovely offer. I so appreciate it my brother. But I have something to tell you which I will do privately.

Thank you boss, You are a brother and a friend!

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP sit down there they write long story... While Barcanista is busy making his money undecided

Nd your zobo, fura de nunu brain tells you that am not making money? Funny you grin grin grin

cc; TemiTemi1 Whynotthetruth

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by chemystery: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
My Dearest brother Exell, I had Þo read this open letter more that three times so that I will not miss the message. You raised lots of salient points which sank into me. Be rest assured that the interest of PDP, the entire South and a Nigeria where equity, justice and freedom remains my utmost priority.

Elrufai will not be President whether in 2019 or anytime thereafter. He should concentrate on his KD.

Thank you for this lovely offer. I so appreciate it my brother. But I have something to tell you which I will do privately.

Thank you boss, You are a brother and a friend!
bros....my eye dey shook for dat offer o...make i come be your bodyguard na?

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
chemystery:
bros....my eye dey shook for dat offer o...make i come be your bodyguard na?
oleeeeee grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by MizMyColi(f): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
waow!
And here I was thinking I had lost the ability to read extreme epistles.

Excellent Write UP!

One salient question was asked today...

"When Barca was in APC, how many people who now advise him to drop partisan politics and do more " objectivity" actually told him so then?

You support a Buhari news or you keep quiet, or blame him but show sympathy somewhere along the line and you are labelled Objective.

Anything different from this ^ above will earn you the "coveted" hater or wailer title.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:
Again Barcanista, I want you to open another thread on Buhari Public asset declaration. I am sure that man has billions of naira both in assets and liquid cash.

Thats why they don't want to make it public because he pretended that he borrowed money to buy form. People will now ask him how come he borrowed money from bank if he had such money and assets. Please work on that.
Buhari and Osinbajo have no choice but to publicly declare their assets. We will not let them rest.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by debeo: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Let's get something straight here.

I have never read an article written by barcanista, where he said one good thing about Buhari.

I am actually apolitical but the possibility of him not seeing one good thing in him makes me question his judgement

All he does is twist words whichever way he deems fit to criticize Buhari

This guy is just less than 3 months old in the office for crying out loud

When he ordered the clearing of the Ogoni land, I expected Barcanista to at least say something but he went mum

I don't want to believe someone is sponsoring you to write all you write onBuhari, cos that would be v bad

Try as much as possible to be more objective

Buhari needs your criticisms, but constructive ones

BTW: even GEJ knows he messed up, he had good intentions, but.... He messed up big time. He has lost, move on! Support whoever is there, Chikena

My1cent

7 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
waow!
And here I was thinking I had lost the ability to read extreme epistles.

Excellent Write UP!

One salient question was asked today...

"When Barca was in APC, how many people who now advise him to drop partisan politics and do more " objectivity" actually told him so then?

You support a Buhari news or you keep quiet, or blame him but show sympathy somewhere along the line and you are labelled Objective.

Anything different from this ^ above will earn you the "coveted" hater or wailer title.

My sister, no see wetin I saw grin grin grin. For them, Buhari is a saint. But I know that man is a tribal bigot. He is so pained. Thats why I will never vote him even if he appoints my father a minister. I will always stand by my support for Jonathan till I die.... Amen. I have my reasons.

By the way, I dont really remember if it was you or another lady that opened a thread on why there was improvements in energy. There in lies your answer my dear. Read through the thread well. You will come to understand why there was a sudden change in the electricity situation!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bindow Donates 10 Million Naira Cash To Kodomon Victims - Pictures / This Was Captured During President Buhari's Trip To Bauchi Sttate Today.(photos) / Nigeria: Inflation Eases To 11.02% In August From 11.08%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.